Please help! I have been at this for hours!

So I've downloaded the newer version of The Sisterhood of Dibella" mod and I simply cannot get bodyslide to overwrite the body files the mod author has with the mod download. I have ran it like I have with every other armour or clothing mod I've downloaded, and it will not work on the NPC's. I am at my wits end, I've spent like 4 hours each day the last 3 days trying to solve it myself and simply cannot. 

Thanks in advance. 

You should be aware that you accidentally posted your question in the "Request & Find" section.  If you're looking for technical help, the Skyrim Technical Support section is best for general questions, or you could try the support topic for the mod you're working with.  Otherwise, your question might not be seen by those who are best able to help you.

When BodySlide doesn't seem to be doing anything, it's usually because the meshes it generates are going to the wrong folder.  The popup window tells you where it's placing them.  If that's not right, open the OSP file in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets with a text editor and change the value of OutputPath.

its also possible they are wearing the clothes the mod gave them and those are in body slide/arent being built. so they will show the over rided body slide shape from the outfit till nude. Try stripping one with console to see if that changes their shape. If it does the outfits in mod are building/arent in bodyslide (might need a patch or something idk)

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You should be aware that you accidentally posted your question in the "Request & Find" section.  If you're looking for technical help, the Skyrim Technical Support section is best for general questions, or you could try the support topic for the mod you're working with.  Otherwise, your question might not be seen by those who are best able to help you.

When BodySlide doesn't seem to be doing anything, it's usually because the meshes it generates are going to the wrong folder.  The popup window tells you where it's placing them.  If that's not right, open the OSP file in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets with a text editor and change the value of OutputPath.

Thanks for making me aware! I checked the out pathing and I am sorry but I am a bit out of my depth with this. it displays <OutputPath>meshes\actors\character\character assets</OutputPath> from my understanding that is correct but I am not 100% sure

1 hour ago, heilhobo said:

its also possible they are wearing the clothes the mod gave them and those are in body slide/arent being built. so they will show the over rided body slide shape from the outfit till nude. Try stripping one with console to see if that changes their shape. If it does the outfits in mod are building/arent in bodyslide (might need a patch or something idk)

yeah stripping them they aren't messed up. The mod provides a link 

Apparently this works for other people but I am unsure how. 

been a while since I did this, but one thing you might want to check is how whatever mod manager you're using handles BSAs if Sisters uses one or how it handles loose and override files.  In MO2 (which is what I last used) something like FNIS would drop the files it created into the overwrite folder and they would work from there or I could create a mod folder from that but since they were at the end of the list they did overwrite everything.  If you're using something else or the bodyslide output isn't in some compatible location, that could explain things.

If your path is to the actual steamapps folder and you are using a mod manager that quite probably is part of the problem.

I used to use MO2 and knew that the overwrite file was where the files were supposed to go. But with the last modpocalypse, a friend convinced me that vortex was "so much better" and am so confused where it is supposed to send my bodyside files. The current outpath that it defaulted to is listed above. 

Thanks for the reply!

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

been a while since I did this, but one thing you might want to check is how whatever mod manager you're using handles BSAs if Sisters uses one or how it handles loose and override files.  In MO2 (which is what I last used) something like FNIS would drop the files it created into the overwrite folder and they would work from there or I could create a mod folder from that but since they were at the end of the list they did overwrite everything.  If you're using something else or the bodyslide output isn't in some compatible location, that could explain things.

If your path is to the actual steamapps folder and you are using a mod manager that quite probably is part of the problem.