25 minutes ago, rojorojo said:

hello everyone , i just got fallout 4 first time playing and dont know which or what mods should i install to get the full experience. thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, follow this one Adult setup guide. I strongly recommend read carefully every step - requirements for every mod and installation process. And DO NOT add more than one mod/animation per time. Do it step by step - added mod? Check in game. Added animation - check! Otherwise if you will have some problems/issues you will not understand which mod causes it. 

If you are playing first time game, I suggest you first walktrough without mods. But that's my opinion. Good luck!

8 minutes ago, deff_lv said:

Hi, follow this one Adult setup guide. I strongly recommend read carefully every step - requirements for every mod and installation process. And DO NOT add more than one mod/animation per time. Do it step by step - added mod? Check in game. Added animation - check! Otherwise if you will have some problems/issues you will not understand which mod causes it. 

If you are playing first time game, I suggest you first walktrough without mods. But that's my opinion. Good luck!

thank you

33 minutes ago, rojorojo said:

hello everyone , i just got fallout 4 first time playing and dont know which or what mods should i install to get the full experience. thank you in advance for your help.

Also to add,

Adult modding is NOT for the faint of heat. You'll find very few adult mods you can just blindly install.

So like deff_lv said, go slow and one step at a time.

It may take forever, but in the end it'll be totally worth it!

Just as simple quality of life mods I'd recommend:

Place Everywhere

and

Scrap Everything

Spring Cleaning Compatibility Patch Not what it sounds like btw. ;)

And ignore the squealing about them breaking prevombines. They have no clue how they work or the benefit of breaking them in settlements has.

Oh.... one place you don't want to break them is Hangmans Alley & Bunker Hill...

This will actually improve performance in the Hangmans Alley area.. a lot actually.

Hangmans Alley Optimized

The AAF setup guide already mentioned here is excellent, read it carefully.

Besides adult mods, a good companion mod or two can really add a lot to your game.

Companion Ivy is available here on LL and is amazing.  The only downside is to get the full experience she doesn't always work well with other companions (she works, but you might miss a little dialogue).

On Nexus, look for the Heather Casdin companion and I'm Darlene.  Both of them are also excellent.

Even though I know I'm going to lose a little dialogue and maybe have some minor function loss, I run Ivy, Heather and Darlene together at the same time using the Liga of My Companions mod.  That's how good the three of them are.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:09 AM, deff_lv said:

these couple days been trying  to follow that guide but cant help but to get overhelmed , now im stuck with aaf home button not working ....

On 12/20/2023 at 12:35 AM, izzyknows said:

Also to add,

Adult modding is NOT for the faint of heat. You'll find very few adult mods you can just blindly install.

So like deff_lv said, go slow and one step at a time.

It may take forever, but in the end it'll be totally worth it!

Just as simple quality of life mods I'd recommend:

Place Everywhere

and

Scrap Everything

Spring Cleaning Compatibility Patch Not what it sounds like btw. ;)

And ignore the squealing about them breaking prevombines. They have no clue how they work or the benefit of breaking them in settlements has.

Oh.... one place you don't want to break them is Hangmans Alley & Bunker Hill...

This will actually improve performance in the Hangmans Alley area.. a lot actually.

Hangmans Alley Optimized

it does feel like taking forever , didnt imagine it would be that complex

51 minutes ago, rojorojo said:

these couple days been trying  to follow that guide but cant help but to get overhelmed , now im stuck with aaf home button not working ....

There are a couple things - AAF should be newest version - 171.0.beta (here). And minimum requirements for AAF should be installed. If everything is bad and not working - AAF discord channel. 

I'm not using Vortex. I know, how mod order should look like in MO2. 

F4SE must be placed manually in FO4 folder. And you are missing bodies - Fusion girl/CBBE and Bodytalk/Atomic muscle.

Edited by deff_lv