Slavery framework discussion

42 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

I'm working on the documentation of the mod, if somewant want to give ideas or advice he is welcome :)

And please don't speak me of love or stockolm syndrom, this won't be in the mod! ?

SRU Documentation.pdf 93.23 kB · 0 downloads

"You can kill your slaves. (If French law allows this to be developed, you will be able to use
the bodies... )."  ?? F_ing funny considering French history ?

what about a slave hold just for slaves (like the https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/6330)

Love were your going with this very ambitious MOD and look forward to it's release.

Edited by CaptainSmash

The settings cap allows you to place an antenna in your ship. (You can use the shipbuilder to install a slave quarters in the ship).

It's planned. There will be ship modules dedicated to slaves (and sexual slaves in the extension) and the same for the outpost.

For now I don't want to disperse and will surely wait for the CK to have some things undoable or very hard to do xEdit only.

edit: documentation and dev plan moved in the first post with images.

Edited by Strec2

group SRUnpcDatasSexual
    Int Property Depravity=0 Auto
    Int Property Submissivity=0 Auto
    Int Property Bisexuality=0 Auto
    Int Property LikesOral Auto
    Int Property LikesVaginal Auto
    Int Property LikesAnal Auto
    Int Property LikesOrgy Auto
    Int Property LikesPregnancy Auto
    Int Property LikesBestiality Auto
endGroup

There will not be futas, trans and any fetish other than pregnancy and bestiality.

Did I miss something?

On 12/24/2023 at 9:44 AM, Pfiffy said:

I looked at that. I think it just applies the kneeling idle and forces them to stay put until you remove the bonds. That said, I could still find a use for that.

What I really want is one that works while they're standing or running.

[edit]

Yep. If you've got a set of cuffs in your inventory, you can force a knocked out opponent into a kneeling pose. But you can't equip them on someone

Also, I think at some point, we're going to need a "Pretty Spacers" mod :)

Photo_2023-12-27-075706.png

Those two in pants? That's what the prisoner spacesuit looks like on guys. I didn't do anything particularly, but the collar was based on the strappy addon for the constellation suit. It doesn't look half bad considering I invested literally zero effort in the male side of the outfit.

Edited by DocClox
1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

We don't have to wait until somemone makes them

Not impressed with my bronze attempts, huh? Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

We need someone to make the idles... and the mechanics...

Subject of which, does anyone know the technical term of an arms-only animation? Like the one that keeps the arms behind the back, but doesn't interfere with running, walking, sneaking etc?

Someone once told me the correct term was "offset animation", but google as I might, I can't anything about it.

16 hours ago, Strec2 said:

- A tatoo on one of 2 red cross, small, white background, and labelled "SRU" in dark green

So... this?

logo1.png

Or this?

logo2.png

Or this?

logo3.png

Maybe put the emphasis on the SRU so it doesn't look so much like an X-Men logo...

logo4.png

Edited by DocClox

The last one seems to me the better, without the "X" and with SRU inside the circle.

The actual logo I made for my Discord server is this one to give an idea (quickly made in paintbrush).

logo.png

Edited by Strec2

Right. So the red "x" was just to show where you wanted the logo? Rather than part of the design? That wasn't entirely clear.

How about this?

image.png

That's just me playing around with normal maps. The text is just a bump map, so it's really easy to change.  So if you don't want it, that's fine. I'll probably do versions with the Trackers Alliance and Crimson Fleet logos in any case.

Edited by DocClox
56 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

Seems fine to me! I PM you to see how to get that.

Can do. Might take a day or two though ...

Photo_2023-12-29-155417.png

The badge is displaying but not the logo. This is my first attempt at using bump mapping, and I don't really understand the .mat format fully, so I may have to push some buttons at random...

Question: when you sell a slave, what happens to them?

I've been selling mine on the Den (for RP purposes) and I notice when I go back they are still there. That's potentially problematic for two reasons. First of all, after a while, I can't move for all the no-longer-owned-by-me slaves milling around. Secondly, there's going to be some serious save game bloat with all the additional actors in the game. Admittedly, it's not so bad with NG+ where I can scrub the world clean, but still, it's a problem as long as you stay in the same universe.

What I'd expect is that once I leave the area, the slave gets humanely killed and disabled. That way there's no bloat and I can tell myself that they're working hard to please their new Master somewhere off-camera :)

I install in the slavery outpost a slaves trade center, with or without a slave managing it.

When I want to sell a slave, I send it to the trade center and every 8 hours there is a chance it will be sold.

Technically:

I'll have a dummy cell where the slave to cell will be teleported, killed, disabled and deleted.

3 hours ago, Faustling said:

It only seems to afflict pirate girls for some reason.

Yeah, it's weird. I don't see the same effect, so I think it's part of your setup. I'd guess it's some item they're wearing that glitched, but it's hard to say what.

Try quicksaving and select one and "removalltiems" and see if the effect goes away. If it does you can start narrowing it down to find out which one specifically is causing the problem.

19 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

I really doubt the problem concerns SRU it seems more due to an inadequate nude body.

Could be. But then you'd expect it to affect all naked characters, and not just the pirate girls.

It seems it's unlikely to be the SRU mod either, for the same reason.

9 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Could be. But then you'd expect it to affect all naked characters, and not just the pirate girls.

No, because if I remember well there are different bodies for citizen and ennemies, for example with the very firsts nude bodies you had nude citizen and transparent ennemies, was fun :D

30 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

No, because if I remember well there are different bodies for citizen and ennemies, for example with the very firsts nude bodies you had nude citizen and transparent ennemies, was fun :D

Crowd NPCs are different from normal NPCs, granted. But I didn't think pirates used different bodies from Zealots or Ecliptic.