I have been trying to adjust the Projectile motion using the 9 co-ordinates in the json file, but despite following Erstam's directions, the trajectory never changes.

It doesn't matter what number I put in it never changes. Yes, I save the json, then go in-game and press the hotkey to "Reload Values"

Doesn't matter what schlong I use either. The projectile always starts with its origin about 1" (2.5cm) below the shaft, and works its way up until the final few spurts have their origin starting from about 2" (5cm) above the shaft.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: OK I have looked at the Papyrus script and it does not get the Projectile trajectory from the Json file. It is hard coded in the script.

There are three stages to the ejaculation. I made all all stages identical, and now all the cumshots spurt correctly from the schlongs glans tip.

Edited by dePog
Worked out answer