Cumshot Update for OStim SA

View File

LATEST UPDATES IN RED

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:

Download the original first and install it with the OStim option:

I've updated Cumshot for OStim SA. The mod remained surprisingly functional despite all the changes in the OEcosystem (original, NG, SA) but would always activate regardless of the type of sex. This could look awkward, e.g. spraying through a character's head during a blow job, but was also useful since it would partially work for futa characters for example. My update features the following:

• Giver in vaginal/anal sex does not have visible cumshot.
  • Receiver in blowjob does not have visible cumshot.
  • Fix for redressing and facial/schlong reset issue.
  • OStim NPC-NPC scenes should be supported.

Notes:

• Requires original but ensure these files overwrite their older counterparts.
  • Futa/gay support has been improved as they can now cumshot in the aforementioned types of sex so long as they aren't the specified role.
  • Needs further testing in action. Let me know if there are any issues.

Compatibility:

If you prefer the visuals of this cumshot but still want cum decals to be applied to bodies, you can use this mod with OCum Ascended by disabling cumshots in that mod's MCM.

Credit to Erstam for the original files.

Recommended Mods for OStim Standalone or Futanari/Gay Content

Cumshot Update for OStim Standalone: Offers an incredibly customizable system, e.g. detailed adjustment of ejaculation point based off schlong type, as well as 4 different styles of cumshots as an alternative to OCum Ascended's. If you want to use it together with OCum, toggle off the latter's cumshots. Operates off similar logic as OBottom regarding visible ejaculations. Compatible with OCum Ascended and OBottom.

OBottom - Futanari and Gay Addon for OCum Ascended: Allows futanari and gay bottoms to ejaculate from penetrative sex and also cum on tops' chest and face in relevant scenes. Futanari can squirt and cum at the same time.

OSweat - Futanari, OStim, SexLab Support for Wet Function Redux: Allows futanari to have a wet schlong if toggled. Adds in-depth OStim Standalone support with new settings. If SexLab and OStim SA are both installed, defers to the former's. OTracker support.

OTracker - Thread Actors Recordkeeping: Utility mod that keeps track of actors involved in an OStim event via JContainers. Flushes the data after the event ends and all clients sign off. Primarily for supporting effects on the actors at end of event.

Selective SOS Physics Manager for OStim Standalone and SexLab: For OStim, disables floppy schlong CBPC physics for dom character in 2some or all males' SOS physics in 3+some. For SexLab, disables those tagged male by its separate Gender system. Reenables after event is over. If SexLab and OStim SA are both installed, defers to the former's mentioned system. OTracker support.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Original Cumshot, OStim Standalone
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

- RESERVED FOR AUTHOR NOTES -

OCum Ascended

For users of the above, as probably most OStim users are, please be aware that I've created addon for it, OBottom. Schlong-having receivers, e.g. gay bottoms and futa, will be able to ejaculate via that mod. When in cowgirl/missionary positions, they will be able to cum, i.e. apply decals, on the giver's chest as well.

OStim NPC-NPC Scene Support

Haven't tested this one in depth. Please report any issues.

The Future

Bugs will be addressed when presented, but this update should be complete for now with the latest upload.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
17 hours ago, Deutsche_Cookie said:

For one reason or another, every time after orgasm when the mod is working (ie not inside) my partner puts the clothes back on, which can't be removed until I finish the scene

Just to clarify, the bottom partner cumshoots and then wears their gear back on? Your character is the top? Are you using OStim's auto-undressing?

15 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Where is that cock ring from? i think i've asked you awhile back before but i don't think you have released it

The ring's from Vivi's, and yeah, it was in Futa Content. I was supposed to finish a whole bunch of accessories but got a little sidetracked. :sweat_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, really thank you for your hard works as well as update. 

As for the update 1.4, I have one question to ask. 

Does this mod also require (either hard or soft) your new OTracker now for checking NPC-NPC scene, as your another mod, Selective SOS Physics Manager for OStim Standalone and SexLab

(Adds): I ask this question since the latter one's description on LL does not explicitly specify OTracker as a prerequisite, so I wonder whether the same requirement (for tracking npc-npc act) also apply to the former (this mod).

Edited by y_sengaku
42 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

Hello, really thank you for your hard works as well as update. 

As for the update 1.4, I have one question to ask. 

Does this mod also require (either hard or soft) your new OTracker now for checking NPC-NPC scene, as your another mod, Selective SOS Physics Manager for OStim Standalone and SexLab

(Adds): I ask this question since the latter one's description on LL does not explicitly specify OTracker as a prerequisite, so I wonder whether the same requirement (for tracking npc-npc act) also apply to the former (this mod).

Thank you for your kind words! This mod doesn't need OTracker; it should just work seamlessly. If there are any issues, let me know though.

I'll explicitly mention if a mod requires OTracker for extra features. For instance, my upcoming extended patch for Wet Function Redux will need it for NPC-NPC scene support.

3 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Thank you for your kind words! This mod doesn't need OTracker; it should just work seamlessly. If there are any issues, let me know though.

I'll explicitly mention if a mod requires OTracker for extra features. For instance, my upcoming extended patch for Wet Function Redux will need it for NPC-NPC scene support.

Thank you for your quick response.

Then I'll try the update of this mod without OTracker, and will make a notice if I find any issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been loveing your mods for awhile now.... you really came in handy of adding selective sos physics manager for ostim standalone.. that was the only thing keeping me from downloading that..thanks again

anyway onto the question...have you tried to implement additional modes such as the particle effect from the original cumshot mod..its what i use mostly sense there is more squirts in general, it seems you only used the standard from the cumshot mod

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

been loveing your mods for awhile now.... you really came in handy of adding selective sos physics manager for ostim standalone.. that was the only thing keeping me from downloading that..thanks again

anyway onto the question...have you tried to implement additional modes such as the particle effect from the original cumshot mod..its what i use mostly sense there is more squirts in general, it seems you only used the standard from the cumshot mod

cumshot mod function normally, this update just allow it to work correctly with ostim sa. so can use any modes like normal, i like drop objects. is this what you are asking?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 9:52 AM, MasterZeigh said:

If I only want the cum effects for futa compatibility but use sexlab framework, how should I go about it? Can Osex orgasms activate in sexlab scenes?

can probably just use original mod, no need for this update.

• 4 weeks later...