Transparent armor

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong area or if its already been asked. This is one of my first time posting anysort of open question to a forum.

Anyway to my question; I've spent the last thirty or so minutes trying to find an armor set that is completely transpartent or a jewelry mod that has highish armor rating for rings (it would need to compensate for a full set of armor). Giving the illusion of being nude but so I can have an armor rating. I'm tired of  dieing so easily while running around naked. Any help finding this would be greatly appriciated.

this is the wrong area !!!!!!!

first you need to precise what game is it for skyrim fallout or oblivion or others    and post your request in the request thread.

and do not forget to post size of character  brest and bottom  like this you can choose a light armor or cloth and we can help you to make it lighter for your tast.

exemple in oblivion you can simply replace the armor with the naked model if you want it complitly naked.

Why not just take the Upper and Lower body types you like and make them armor in Construction Set and then just make them as strong as you Desire.

BTW I am assuming this is for Oblivion,  I could be wrong.  If it it is Oblivion you may find your nude body at \Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_Male

Then you can look for Female Lowerbody, upperbody etc.

With Construction set you can even have armor that does full body or only parts of the body IE (just the hands and upperbody) but the simplest way is to make an Upperbody, Lowerbody, Feet and Hands and fit them into the type of Armor it would be (gauntlets, breast/chestplate, Greaves, Boots etc etc).

this is the wrong area !!!!!!!

first you need to precise what game is it for skyrim fallout or oblivion or others    and post your request in the request thread.

and do not forget to post size of character  brest and bottom  like this you can choose a light armor or cloth and we can help you to make it lighter for your tast.

haha sorry thought I was in the skyrim forums =/

I tried deleting this forum but it says I don't have permission (kinda lame since I created it). How would I go about moving it over to the skyrim requests area?

Just yell loud enough and a moderator will come running.

haha I'm sure. But I'm not to concerned; in a few weeks time this forum will be completely lost in this site

In the mean time, I do think this has been requested, and provided, in the appropriate thread.  Would "bound armor" suit your request?  It is transparent and goes over what you would be wearing.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30462//? is one and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34269//? for the daedric variety

Thanks! I hadn't even considered bound armors. I'm downloading both of these to see which I like most.

If you're using UNP (and why aren't you?), check out this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22168//?

Very underrated, it's essentially Skyrim's version of Tailor Maid but a bit deeper. It allows you to wear 'Masking', which is technically a 100% invisible versions of vanilla armor, and you equip pieces of the vanilla armor with no armor rating separately to make your own unique armor etc. Check it out.

If you're using UNP (and why aren't you?), check out this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22168//?

Very underrated, it's essentially Skyrim's version of Tailor Maid but a bit deeper. It allows you to wear 'Masking', which is technically a 100% invisible versions of vanilla armor, and you equip pieces of the vanilla armor with no armor rating separately to make your own unique armor etc. Check it out.

I am super stoked to try this out! Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: This worked great! Thanks ElvenScoundrel.

Archived