So I took the plunge into FO NV but....

Followed the super useful guide here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101689-list-of-sexout-mods/#comments

Installed many but not all of those mods.

Including all prerequistes listed and their prerequisites in turn (which took hours)

But:

-as I start the game I have character preset menu and various character presets installed charcter kit remake, various hairs and a better figure.

But the "presets" I can access during charatcer creation all still have that same cartoonish look on them like vanilla,  as if the better eyes etc I downloaded for the presets are not enabled (they are).

-I have this installed for my figure 

Type6-P (T6P) nude body BNB Replacer version with Vanilla Outfits at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)

(and its prerequisites)

But it seems to do nothing my figure is still that horrible vanilla female figure that looks like an adollescent boy with boobs added

And its not nude as if the nude body replacer was not enabled even though it is.

So for both face and body I am 100% Vanilla despite having downlaoded and enabled several mods (and their preqrequisites and the prerequesites for the prerequisites) for that 

- I do know the FO NV script extender is doing something since the funny screenfiller from pepertje's Breeder mod shows up.

- Also I get hard lock ups.

In the very very few minutes of game "play" (character creation and checking my pipboy standing outside the door of Docs house) I got maybe 4 or 5 hard lockups.

keyboard and mouse are frozen,

No windows key, no ctrl alt delete, nothing works except a long hold computer shutdown :(

Update:

So tried another body (the ony I linked is the new one) and it seemed to work. 

No more freezez in past 20 minutes of gameplay

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Also I cannot run any version of script extender except 16.

If I run sexout spunk (which is  a prerequisite for a mod I want) whith any version other than 16 I get an error medssage during startup and the game shuts down:

sexout spunk needs "NVSE v16 or higher"

But when I run version 19 which is "16 or higher" I still get that error message...

51 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Also I cannot run any version of script extender except 16.

If I run sexout spunk (which is  a prerequisite for a mod I want) whith any version other than 16 I get an error medssage during startup and the game shuts down:

sexout spunk needs "NVSE v16 or higher"

But when I run version 19 which is "16 or higher" I still get that error message...

ok the good news is I have a body now even when I am unclothed I had 2 files called "meshes" and I change the order which one over writes which.

The mannequin "race" started working and my face is much improved now.

The bad news is, my body is as far as I can tell vanilla and I still get that error massage about a mod being out of version with my version of  NVSE 

A suggestion? I play 160 mods, FONV, FO3, TTW combo without issues at the moment. I had help to get it all stable. These games are very Archive Invalidation oriented and just about every time you add a mod, it needs to be done to properly initiate each mod. Vortex has its own, but I found it to not work proper. I use this. ArchiveInvalidation File Generator at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com) It would help to have a proper mod list from you. Easier to weed out problem mods that you may have picked up. I only use Vortex so I have to trust you know how to use your own mod loader..I will try to sort what you are doing..

16 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Right now its playable.

the hard freezes have stopped but the error message is still there.

is there a way in Vortex to get a textfile of all the mods?

I try highlight/copy/paste in Vortex but it doesnt work.

Mods list page. Top header, open menu, open mod staging folder..............should be able to copy/paste that...Also what games are you playing? Just FO3 or others?

I have FO4 that I spent  a lot of time on and now i am trying FO NV for erotic misadventures. :)

# Automatically generated by Vortex:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
NCR CF - Sexout.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
FBFarm.esp
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
SS3Datas.esm
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
munnibhaiT6Outfits.esm
SS3Children.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
CharacterKitRemake-Hair.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.1.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutSlavers3.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
GGNaughtyTradingSlavery.esp
SS3PatchForV1-0-0.esp
Slave In Pose NV Plus.esp
TwistedMinds.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutLust - pHUD.esp
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
HairPatcher.esp
Acies Apachii Hair.esp
SimpleHairs - Color.esp
SimpleHairs.esp
Simple-Hairs-Replace-Vanilla-Hairs.esp
zz_MegatonHairs_Vanilla_Races.esp
Mannequin Rce.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp

:)

Also the animations seem to have stopped.

Whether  with jeff or bighorner or Paula there seem to be no animations anymore.

It didnt really bother me but maybe thats why I cnat seem to get pregnant in the past couple hours of gameplay?

Does the mod track pregnancy chances by the animations that occur?

I was only able to advance the quest not with a bighonrer birth but via the mysterious lady that gave away a calf.

Whenever I check my medical health device on self for fertility stuff all numbers stay the same for past couple hours of gameplay.

Also Am I suppsoed to have this one loaded too, to make the other breeder ones work?

I am checking out your list. Too many Sexout mods without requirements met and often conflicting, at first glance...Will get back after research.

Later:

Your list setup does not look like it came from the same Vortex file as mine is alphabetical and easier to sort. I do not use most of your Sexout side mods as I found them not necessary and some even notified us of their problems to date. 

Questions?

Sexout has 3 parts..Core, Textures, Main...Do you have them all?

SO Common Reources has 3 parts..Textures, Meshes, Main...Do you have them all?

SO Tryout has 3-4 parts if you use added sound file..Do you have them?

I use SO Lust, Consequeces and Spunk. This gives me reliable sex with all positions. To start, make sure you have all basic parts and Archive Invalidate them all..

Edited by maddadicusrex
2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am checking out your list. Too many Sexout mods without requirements met and often conflicting, at first glance...Will get back after research.

Later:

Your list setup does not look like it came from the same Vortex file as mine is alphabetical and easier to sort. I do not use most of your Sexout side mods as I found them not necessary and some even notified us of their problems to date. 

Questions?

1)Sexout has 3 parts..Core, Textures, Main...Do you have them all?

2)SO Common Reources has 3 parts..Textures, Meshes, Main...Do you have them all?

3)SO Tryout has 3-4 parts if you use added sound file..Do you have them?

I use SO Lust, Consequeces and Spunk. This gives me reliable sex with all positions. To start, make sure you have all basic parts and Archive Invalidate them all..

Thank you for your reply:

1) Yes for sure.

2) Also yes. But I rember there was some diffciulty with this. I donwlaoded all requirements listed but there were 2 files named "meshes" and both have some  version of Common recources in the name. My disappearing body was fixed when I let one overwrite the other, but some fmeale NPCs ar eonly heads and hands now.

3) Not sure. But I downloaded all ,,listed requirements and their requirements as well.

Except for Spunk there was an issue with configuration control (perhaps that is the error message I got) and also my sounk refuses to run on the latest NVSE v19 and only runs on 16,.

4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you for your reply:

1) Yes for sure.

2) Also yes. But I rember there was some diffciulty with this. I donwlaoded all requirements listed but there were 2 files named "meshes" and both have some  version of Common recources in the name. My disappearing body was fixed when I let one overwrite the other, but some fmeale NPCs ar eonly heads and hands now.

3) Not sure. But I downloaded all ,,listed requirements and their requirements as well.

Except for Spunk there was an issue with configuration control (perhaps that is the error message I got) and also my sounk refuses to run on the latest NVSE v19 and only runs on 16,.

You need both NVSE. The original and the extended.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

thank you that fixed my error message.?

Still trying to find my "lost" animations though.

I dont miss them that much but my "counter" has stopped since the animations stopped and maybe that explains why she does not get pregnant anymore. ?‍?

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: I went back to an earlier save and animation are working for some interactions based from different mods.

naught trading makes no animations

but fertile breeder and tryout does

You have to remember that some mods will conflict whether you just have to have them or not. Vortex will list a file alternate name rather than what you thought you were downloading. For example, your plain CORE file might be listed on Nexus as something else, ie; Good mod Core. That is why I hand install all my mods and change the file names to what I need to identify them in Vortex, if they are mislisted. I do not want to feed you too much info as to troubleshooting. See how game plays on a new game.

Edited by maddadicusrex

I believe 'CORE' is SexoutFrameworkAssortment. If you have installed that, you can and SHOULD remove all mods it replaces and it is a compilation of a dozen or something mods.

Check SexoutFramework Assortment download page on what mods it replaces, and below that there are also a few mods that, due to copyright restrictions, could not be included and must be installed according to the description on the download page.

On 11/22/2023 at 4:54 PM, dborg2 said:

I believe 'CORE' is SexoutFrameworkAssortment. If you have installed that, you can and SHOULD remove all mods it replaces and it is a compilation of a dozen or something mods.

Check SexoutFramework Assortment download page on what mods it replaces, and below that there are also a few mods that, due to copyright restrictions, could not be included and must be installed according to the description on the download page.

Thank you.

I didnt know it replaced some things, I downloaded everything in the guides.

I will go and check my work.

At least the game is kinda playable right now. :)