Why does lydia (and maybe others) use male idle/moving animations if i use a downloaded save?

But if i play the game normally, they use the female animations.

I was re-organizing mods recently and kinda corrupted my main save by doing so (i removed some sexlab cum overlay and somehow serana's body texture disappeared along with it and game would occasionally crash), and ended up deleting it.

So now im back to restarting a new game and i really dont feel like redoing all the stuff again, so i was looking for saves that can help me skip quests.

And those saves are usually fresh enough too. So i dont understand what kind of weird problem this is.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or if it can be fixed at all?

Why: You likely have a mod changing the animation flag for these NPCs. Problem is that info is already baked into the saves. So your new games are applying the changes from your mod, existing saves that didn't had that change won't receive the change.

Fix: Don't use downloaded saves, honestly you should never use existing saves, a lot of mods require a new save to properly work and you never know what was done in that save. Or use this mod to "update" the animation changes in existing saves.