[mod] RJW MC Genes

To those unsure, mod adds "Permanently lactating" and "Permanently Heavily lactating" genes.

Personally, I also recommend Roo's Minotaur Xenotype mod, for "Ruminant stomach" gene, and perhaps other bovine-related genes and features, for immersive ranching experience.

Speaking of ideas for additional genes, anyone else remember those flavor powders from their childhood, you would put them into your milk to make it taste like strawberry, banana or chocolate? What about genes to produce strawberry milk or chocolate milk instead of regular breast milk?

Different milks could give different mood boosts or, if we went even further into strange territories, maybe even ambrosia milk as a extremely rare or even archite gene that gives recreation and makes the consumer high?

On 10/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, MstrN said:

To those unsure, mod adds "Permanently lactating" and "Permanently Heavily lactating" genes.

Personally, I also recommend Roo's Minotaur Xenotype mod, for "Ruminant stomach" gene, and perhaps other bovine-related genes and features, for immersive ranching experience.

Being able to feed your hucows hay with ruminant stomach is great, unfortunately when I activate any of Roo's xenotype mods in my current mod list, I get a massive memory leak during loading that somehow manages to overflow my 64GB of RAM. Would be great to have that gene included in this mod instead lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried playing around with RaceMilkPatch.xml def in the base mod where it seems to define the production values (Class="Milk.CompProperties_MilkableHuman") mainly to try and get my custom race to produce a different type of milk and didn't have much luck, but I haven't tried again since 1.5 and it looks like there are a few other things I can try. If you just want a raw modifier it would probably work the same, though I would also like it to work off of rjw's breast size which is more dynamic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 8:22 PM, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

I tried playing around with RaceMilkPatch.xml def in the base mod where it seems to define the production values (Class="Milk.CompProperties_MilkableHuman") mainly to try and get my custom race to produce a different type of milk and didn't have much luck, but I haven't tried again since 1.5 and it looks like there are a few other things I can try. If you just want a raw modifier it would probably work the same, though I would also like it to work off of rjw's breast size which is more dynamic.

I'm specifically asking for genes as I dont know how to code it myself as for the modifier I did made it so that every breast size gives diffrent Milk Production % but that is all