Good Time Guys - Career and Venue

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had a lot of fun playing through Good time girls job, so I wanted to try this one too. However, I have a problem right from the start - I can't follow my sim to work. I can do so without problems with Good time girls tho... Also, I can't figure out what  "build your base" means? Doesn't work when sleeping with sims for free, doesn't work when sleeping with sims for money, nor when they subscribe to my client list... Hi, I had a lot of fun playing through Good time girls job, so I wanted to try this one too. However, I have a problem right from the start - I can't follow my sim to work. I can do so without problems with Good time girls tho... Also, I can't figure out what  "build your base" means? Doesn't work when sleeping with sims for free, doesn't work when sleeping with sims for money, nor when they subscribe to my client list... 

Just a heads up -- it looks as if the update might have borked the Good Time Guys version. I can't follow my guy to work, and when he tries to 'test the waters' or 'offer yourself', I get an LE and nothing happens. It's not a -huge- issue, but I have a guy in the career path, and I'd like to see him earning that green.

This isnt a complaint or criticism.

When I am doing various things, I get what appear to be Wicked Perversions notifications, When the client pays, afterwards I will get a call from "Lost Eden" with the client saying they will be back.

I am just wondering if maybe you "borrowed" some code or if the mods are getting crossed. I am not sure if its an issue or working as intended. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 5:35 PM, Lux Lux said:

This isnt a complaint or criticism.

When I am doing various things, I get what appear to be Wicked Perversions notifications, When the client pays, afterwards I will get a call from "Lost Eden" with the client saying they will be back.

I am just wondering if maybe you "borrowed" some code or if the mods are getting crossed. I am not sure if its an issue or working as intended. 

Good time with guys is dependent on Wicked Perversions. So maybe it's working as intended?

Ich habe diese Karriere sowohl als Kunde als auch als Gigolo gespielt. Als Kunde kommt man in ein Bordell, wo sich lauter häßliche EA-NPC als G versuchen. Die würde man im realen Leben nicht mal mit der Beisszange anfassen
Wenn man diesen Stall aufsucht und die Anforderungen erfüllen möchte, funktionieren manche Dinge nicht wie z. B. einen Kollegen zu begrüßen. Die Begrüßung funktioniert, aber die Anforderung wird nicht als erfüllt gewertet. 
Ich habe auch versucht, die Traits für die Mitarbeiter in diesem Stall auf eigene Sims zu übertragen - jedoch kein einziger meiner Sims ist dort erschienen. Es wurden wieder häßliche EA-Sims generiert, die dann dort erschienen. Der einzige Lichtblick war, daß auch einige meiner eigenen Sims als Kunden dort auftauchten. Die Mod läßt viele Fragen offen, da kann man ja gleich einen Stripclub von WW betreiben und mit seinen eigenen Sims bestücken.

• 4 weeks later...