[REQ] Oblivion mod list - MO friendly

AwfulArchdemon

I use Mod Organizer for everything. Oblivion mods included. The problem is, Obl mods need tweaked in a list of programs before they're ready for MO.

That being said, has anyone gone through the process of making Obl mods ready for MO? I wish to link this thread to my MO page, so anyone learning MO can just use that to install Obl mods, instead of going through the mind-boggling, tedious process of making them MO friendly.

I'm most interested in LPK mods, and BBB clothing and armor conversion mods. Mods that add weapons and armor already work fine, but some mods that add quests with dialogue need tweaked. Also, the BBB clothing and armor mod I use (DMRA Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer on Nexus) gives me boob stretching, and without using a series of programs, and repacking for MO, they work badly in MO, or anything else. Many mods just need repacked for MO though.

Anyone use MO, and have their LPK and BBB mods MO ready?

Note: The purpose of this thread is not to receive instructions on how to make them work (I already have those instructions thanks to CGI), but to create a list of mods that have already been "fixed", so others don't have to go to college to install them into MO.

i don't know the names of such mods, but every mod that just an archive w/o OBMM script will work.
Mods that are stated to be Wrye, NMM or FOMM ready/compatible, can be installed with MO w/o problems and working install scripts, as it supports those install scripts.

Unscripted OBMM can simply be converted into an archive with TMM/OBMM and added to MO.

Scripted mods just need a converted script or a pre-made install, w/o any options left, just for personal use and simple installation.

Manual organizing isn't really the issue. I can repack them, though I'd prefer not to have to. The issue is the number of mods that come with skeletons. Stretching was due to having a ton of skeletons. (as it turns out)

I'd like to just put a list of MO ready Obl mods right here, and live happily.  :lol: (if at all possible)

Archived