SoS for current version of AE?

looking for the right version of SoS for AE, I have newest game version 1.6.640.0   latest SKSE version 2.02.03  and I am currently using SoS AE 1.0.3  the one that says that it doesn't have/need a .dll file   yet I am still getting an error when game upens...

Screenshot_3.png.98db5f08471742b6b60e95eeb936a13a.pngnow if the mod doesn't have/need a dll why would I be getting this warning?

or if I have the wrong SoS version can someone point me too the correct one please.

Thankyou for listening to my rambling :)

7 hours ago, RamasesII said:

I am currently using SoS AE 1.0.3  the one that says that it doesn't have/need a .dll file

Which one is that? the only SOS AE 1.0.3 I can find is this one. Both files are DLL replacers.

That mod was released after the 1.6.640 update, yet it only supports 1.6.353 (according to the single line in the changelog).

This installer has multiple DLL replacers, 1.6.640 included. Install SOS for SE 1.1.4, then the proper DLL replacer from that installer (make sure it overwrites/win conflicts with SOS 1.1.4 in your mod manager).

Thank you for this.  Worked well.   Have one other problem I dont have the SoS genitals tab in Racemenu....  well I have the tab only there is none of the sliders to change schlong, only Erection up or down.

Noticed this before and after I changed set up.   Ever seen this?

I tried reinstalling racemenu and it persists

Edit:  NM fixed... I forgot to reinstall Skeleton   All working as it should, Thanks again for assistance

Edited by RamasesII