BnP TRX addon/patch

View File

This mod is a patch for TRX - SOS Addon Male with BnP - Male Skin V2.0. It contain 3 files:

1. Texture replacer for TRX - SOS Addon Male
  2. BnP SOS addon, wich gives every race unique schlong mesh and textures. All files are esl marked and can be selected for the player and NPCs. We have added 3 additional esps that make it so you also can equip Snow elf, Dremora and Afflicted dicks for the player and NPCs.
  3. 3D pubes that suits TRX male mesh. Give same color as your hair.

The BnP SOS addon give each race a unique schlong with a TRX mesh created with bodyslide:

• Breton: Pink with moles, short, thick and smooth dick with big balls.
  • Nord: Flushed, muscular, big, strong and thick dick with veins.
  • Redguard: Dark brown, rod-like, long and big dick with veins.
  • Imperial: Brown, pretty regular dick and not too big/not too small with some veins.
  • Altmer: Pale, pointy, torpedish dick with some veins.
  • Bosmer: Freckled, uncircumcised smooth dick.
  • Dunmer: Purple/cold tinted, thick, mushroomy dick with a lot of veins.
  • Orsimer: Pink, thick, big and muscular horse-like dick with big balls and some veins.
  • Dremora: Red or grey, alien patterned, huge, thick, big balls and long dick.
  • Afflicted: Dirty green, smegma, muscular, big, strong and thick dick with veins.
  • Elder: Smegma, old, small, soggy balls and short little dick.
  • Snow elf: Pale with snow, pointy and torpedish dick with some veins.
  • Vampire: Cold toned and regular sized dick with lots of veins.
  • Argonian and Khajiit: Use Leito schlongs.

If you don't like some of the shapes, you can replace all the dick meshes with what you want, but they need to be linked to the textures and have the same name.

Requirements:

TRX - SOS Addon Male and its requirements.

BnP - Male Skin.

Permissions:

You can make patches for BnP skins such as futa or make improvements etc as long as you ask Trixter and credit the people we have credited.

Compatibility:

Tested with CBPC and it works fine. Also tested with SMP but does sadly not work. If anyone want to add SMP physics feel free to do so.

Credits:

Trixter: For the TRX mod, meshes and textures.

Leito: Argonian and Khajiit dicks.

Flappy4096: Normalmap.

For pubes:

We had very fun while making this with many laughs!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/17/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS full, TRX - SOS male addon and BnP male skin
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Thank you for the patch. Even for dicks, an insane work and dedication LOL you did it sooner than i thought! Finally male players or those who enjoy put dicks in the game have some special care. Very creative the variations. I can imagine the laughs XD

I remember when i used SOS first time, i said "wow, my char has a dick, this is so unique and immersive XD".

Thanks also TRX for the great model o/

I found some technical issues.

For the skin patch, as your pubes files from SOS are not compatible with those textures, then i can't edit the pubes from nexus into this patch.

Other thing, as those new add-ons don't have bodyslides, then the meshes should have the same size as regular SOS, because even with size 1 in SOS MCM, they are ultra hyper big. Other thing, if you make a SOS add-on ESL, SOS MCM will stop to recognize it if you change your load order.

Also a little problem in the texture:

image.png.0a94abc4dd285bd26e003a7bcd2ef423.png

Edited by GusCrow
5 hours ago, GusCrow said:

I found some technical issues.

For the skin patch, as your pubes files from SOS are not compatible with those textures, then i can't edit the pubes from nexus into this patch.

Other thing, as those new add-ons don't have bodyslides, then the meshes should have the same size as regular SOS, because even with size 1 in SOS MCM, they are ultra hyper big. Other thing, if you make a SOS add-on ESL, SOS MCM will stop to recognize it if you change your load order.

Also a little problem in the texture:

image.png.0a94abc4dd285bd26e003a7bcd2ef423.png

Yes, we tried to make 2D pubes for the TRX, and they didn't turn out good. We don't have Svein pubes for TRX. However, if someone know how to make them fit TRX, they are welcome to do that and other things to improve this mod. Permissions are open as long as you ask Trixter. As for the meshes, we like them that size, as we said in the description, if you don't like the meshes, you can replace them with whatever you want. All meshes except Leitos are built with TRX male bodyslide files. We can flag the esl files to esp and upload them. Didn't knew esl broke the SOS MCM. We are not experienced with SOS, yet. Also the textures are ment to look like that :)

37 minutes ago, fridam said:

Yes, we tried to make 2D pubes for the TRX, and they didn't turn out good. We don't have Svein pubes for TRX. However, if someone know how to make them fit TRX, they are welcome to do that and other things to improve this mod. Permissions are open as long as you ask Trixter. As for the meshes, we like them that size, as we said in the description, if you don't like the meshes, you can replace them with whatever you want. All meshes except Leitos are built with TRX male bodyslide files. We can flag the esl files to esp and upload them. Didn't knew esl broke the SOS MCM. We are not experienced with SOS, yet. Also the textures are ment to look like that :)

Thanks for replying. I tried to adapt those pubes too, but i failed LOL. Thanks again for your mods ❤️

13 hours ago, G1deon388 said:

Thanks for great mod.
got question. there is no smp collision?

You can use this file with TRX Males, but it will not interact with the newer Add-ons. You still need the original TRX Males, This patch for skin and Baka SMP XMLs for the SOS config. His patreon doesn't exist anymore and i can't send messages to him. So if you don't have any SOS SMP XML, then try to contact baka, maybe in Discord. I don't have permission to upload them.

3 hours ago, GusCrow said:

Thanks for replying. I tried to adapt those pubes too, but i failed LOL. Thanks again for your mods ❤️

You can use this file with TRX Males, but it will not interact with the newer Add-ons. You still need the original TRX Males, This patch for skin and Baka SMP XMLs for the SOS config. His patreon doesn't exist anymore and i can't send messages to him. So if you don't have any SOS SMP XML, then try to contact baka, maybe in Discord. I don't have permission to upload them.

Thank you! We have the patch from Baka, we will test and try if the collision work :) If so, we may have to rebuild them.

9 hours ago, GusCrow said:

Thanks for replying. smp collision work with original trx addon, but not for any schlong from this mod

Edited by G1deon388
13 hours ago, G1deon388 said:

Thanks for replying. smp collision work with original trx addon, but not for any schlong from this mod

Very odd, they are built with the bodyslides from TRX male addon. We compared the meshes and they have the same values. If anyone know why, pls share the info.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, fridam said:

Very odd, they are built with the bodyslides from TRX male addon. We compared the meshes and they have the same values. If anyone know why, pls share the info.

For SMP collision, the main mesh needs to have an additional mesh for collision. If you see my link, you will see an additional mesh inside the penis, that mesh is just collision, it's invisible in game.

In my mod i used the SMP mesh that was inside Baka SMP penis, and then i adapted it to the bodyslide from TRX SOS Males. I put it inside and adapted the shape of that mesh (SMP Mesh). So the person can build the TRX SOS Male normally, but with the SMP mesh already inside. The person who will use it needs a XML config for that, Baka SOS SMP has that config, that XML. I think others SOS SMP have it too.

Edited by GusCrow

actually all the extra race are not appearing. i don't know what i did wrong. i install the requirement and it won't appear. the mcm menu is working, it show up with all the options. is there suppose to be a edit on body slide? cuz all i found is the orignal trx.

Edited by nolife6969
more info

I think it is a waste that so many schlongs are packed into 1 schlong. Can you unpack this and create a standalone schlong for every race's schlong?

also yea, as mentioned above, their sizes are not consistent with the schlongs that come with sos.

Edited by wbw201205
On 10/23/2023 at 9:59 PM, wbw201205 said:

I think it is a waste that so many schlongs are packed into 1 schlong. Can you unpack this and create a standalone schlong for every race's schlong?

also yea, as mentioned above, their sizes are not consistent with the schlongs that come with sos.

^This! and also because i use COtR for my PC.