is there a way to export my player character and start a new game?

sikamikanico78

You want the same looks of your new and old character?

That's rather easy, you only need ECE, create your character with it. ECE will ask you if you want to save, and you simply do that to one of the slots.

You then can load your saved chargen-data with ECE, I think under "Body" and "slotload" or something like that.

btw what is ECE and were to get it?

Enhanced Character Edit

But i will let your character look completly different if u starting using it now.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951/?

True, but the options are just amazing; the only downside is that it doesn't got the warpaint feature from RaceMenu.

Well.. you can use ECE and RaceMenu together.. they are completly compatible. If you have problems with the Warpaints, install the LooseScripts from RaceMenu Optional Section.

btw what is ECE and were to get it?

Enhanced Character Edit

But i will let your character look completly different if u starting using it now.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951/?

True, but the options are just amazing; the only downside is that it doesn't got the warpaint feature from RaceMenu.

Well.. you can use ECE and RaceMenu together.. they are completly compatible. If you have problems with the Warpaints, install the LooseScripts from RaceMenu Optional Section.

I have a different experience, the mods tried to force their setting over each other, which prevented to change nosetype, eyetype, etc.

But by now I simply merged the warpaints together, works perfectly.

Archived