Alisa - Truly Undressed Mod

AlisaNSFWPreview.png.ceaecd4e42c8675125e9d709d9664a4a.png

This mod makes it so that whenever Alisa undresses herself, she really does undresses herself nude!

This pack also contains mods for other outfits including the Hydra Suit, Leather Armor, Bullet Belts, and Crow Costume.

To install the mod(s):

- Extract the zipped folder and move the .exe of your choice to the base folder of Alisa (where "Alisa_Data" folder and "Alisa.exe" are located)
- When you run the .exe file, it will ask you the path to the game's files
- It should automatically be filled in if you placed the .exe in the right folder
- If not, you could find the game's directory by right clicking the game on your Steam library and select "Manage > Browse Local Files"
- Click "Next" on the mod installer and wait for it to replace the original texture with the edited one
- You'll know the mod is correctly installed if you unequip Alisa's outfit in the menu where you can change weapons/outfits and see her nude body in action.

Wardrobe Menu Screenshot

If you're wondering why the mod is in .exe format, that's just Unity Asset Bundle Extractor's method of patching the game's asset files quickly with an installer so you don't have to manually replace the texture yourself.

If you want to play the game in HD so you can see the models in high-res, use this BepInEx mod by Yōkai:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11bW-FvyHwj53FMSYk4mNY82tjOl7Yw6F/view
Place it in the same directory where the "Alisa_Data" folder is, same place where you should put my mod patcher in.

Discussion Thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/219252-alisa-nude-mod/

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I thought the installer would just default to where the game is installed regardless of disk drive.

I don't think that happened before with another Unity game I modded. I'll see what I can do to fix it soon.

I also have an update coming up with more modified textures too.