The Ultimate Modlist ?

What's for you the ultimate modlist today ? The one that's up to date, with the most mods and if without adults mods very compatible with them. I've been looking for one and i was wondering wich one is the best. I have in mind the nolvus modlist wich seems to have a huge list of mods that completly change the overall of skyrim but seems to only have nude body mods as sex content. On the other hand the nefaram (wabbajack) seems to have a decent amount of sex mods but seems lacking in overhaul changes and seems (too much) hardcore oriented ( in combat ) and maybe not up to date (after checking the modlist a bunch of them seems to be deactivated).

I mainly want to find a modlist that have a complete overhaul of combats, hud, ui, bodies ( female; male, futa, and other races ) and npcs, clothing and armors, world (cities, natures, lights, enb...) but also include as many sex mods as possible like sexlab, creatures, defeat, sexlab animation extender (I was never able to install it), Osex...                         

Do you guys know of any modlist like that ( if possible with an auto-installer ) and if not which one is the closest to what i'm looking for ?                                 

(nolvus is tempting me but the amount of mods included fear me a little because i'm afraid that if i want to add sex mods i will break the modlist and also most of the sex mods only work on SE and not AE like nolvus)

I doubt such a modlist exists.

You can probably find lists that do all of the non-sex stuff that you want somewhere, but lists are not very popular here on LL with a lot of people.  The reason is that there's just too many options, not all of which will appeal to everyone.  Why would you want a modlist that features furries or beast races when what you really want is BDSM (just as an example).

You're much better off spending the time perusing Nexus and LL and whatever other sites you find and downloading exactly the mods that YOU want, not what someone else likes.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like Masterstroke, but as the other guy said it's not going to have everything you want and may have a lot of stuff you don't like. It's also not easy to customize so unless you're willing to put in as much time as it would take to make your own list, what you see is what you get.

But if it seems up your alley, the Discord for it is great and it's very easy to install.

• 4 months later...

If you're going Nolvus, it is a bit of work but achievable... This also applies to editing most other huge modlists for LL, so I hope this helps others:

He uses nearly 255 non-esl mods, so you need to strip about 30 of 40 to make room for your SL mods. (Other modlists use less than the 255 and I would recommend them as cutting nearly 50 non-light mods can be a pain trying to get it to start.) The Phoenix project has a barebones essential list, a just barebones and essential list to start from. If you only want to play around with no actual in-game quests, choose those. You will be using standard fighting mechanics with no dodge or fancy animations out of the box though.

Remove standalone survival, hunting, custom beasts, followers etc, they must not be flagged as ESL, otherwise, it's pointless disabling them (they need the gold dot on the right load order) Try disabling them on the left-hand side if you can as this will reduce your load time as it's pretty long when you include LL voiceovers. Make sure you disable non-esl flagged mods that are not masters to anything but maybe patches or other easily removable things.

On top of that, you need to go on the discord and get the loot list (you will find it in search). Load up loot and sort using the standalone app, with the rules-list in loot app data folder, it should then work just fine.

Make sure you are below 255 non-esl flagged mods though after all the LL mods are added (wyre bash will tell you).

There are even more options to flag LL mods as lite and there is some more work in making patches, but you really don't have to if you don't go crazy and install loads of LL questline mods. One or two LL questlines per profile.

It's a good bit of effort, but what's easier? following STEP or using a modlist and spending a few hours stripping mods while still keeping it stable? That's up to you, but I prefer stripping and many wouldn't agree. That's why all similar post like yours gets the same answer while I was looking for help.

Edited by nightcrawlers11