Lustiest Lair Expanded

2 hours ago, tiranil said:

Maybe I missed this in a description, but here's the question. Does the mod include any Crimson Court content? Or better to disable it not to ruin consistency? 

Crimson Court is included in LLE! It's not as fleshed out as other parts of LLE but it's there ?

3 hours ago, hyperk2 said:

Just to set my expectations,

it looks like initial release was public, but updated versions will be only for paid on patreon. Is that right?

Test updates go on my Patreon before they're released publicly.

1.2 will be out publicly in 4 days.

Lustiest Lair Expanded v1.2 is now publicly available HERE - the LoversLab patch can be found here :)

The Jellyfish Update

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed all flickering text introduced in Colour of Mindbreak
  • Fixed a whole bunch of missing strings relating to various pregnancies
  • Significantly reduced (but not entirely eliminated) the incidence of crashes when Slaver Lieutenant captures a hero
  • Reintroduced Zombie Embryo as a pregnancy. What could it mean..?
  • Fixed zombie embryo missing a description and missing barks
  • [Loverslab Patch only] Eliminated the incidence of crashes when Mounthound uses the 'Sudden Mounting' attack. (Credit to Shedza for finding a solution!)
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Champion-level Mounthounds stress attack no longer uses the stats of the Apprentice-level Mounthounds. They were pulling their punches, guys.
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Mounthounds no longer receive an erroneous bunch of HP when reverting back to their non-capturing state. RIP, 30/15HP Mounthounds.
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Fixed missing text in the cemetery when a lady is enslaved by a Mounthound
Changes:
  • New enemy added to the Coves: Jellyfish Grabber. They look just like normal jellyfishes, except they can grab your heroines with perverse consequences! Also, they won't crash your game. Probably. (Art provided by LYNNCORP, Animation provided by pchyao)
  • Renamed jellyfish skills
  • Added Lustiest Lair support for the popular mod class The Duchess
  • Reduced action economy of Slutty Priestess
  • Slightly Increased HP of Slutty Priestess (This is overall a nerf, so I didn't want to make her too easy.)
  • Changed bark text to make it clearer what you're supposed to do in the Priestess fight when you're hit by a Gargoyle's heavy attack
  • Significantly increased the pregnancy chance of Slaver Lieutenant, and all other effects that inflict 'Seed of the Demoness'
  • Restored birthing to some pregnancies. (Zombie Embryo, Fungal Pregnancy, Slime Pregnancy, Knothound Litter)
  • Retuned some trinkets (If any are broken or don't function as you'd hope they do, please let me know.)
  • Nipple vibrator stun resistance debuff reduced
  • Chastity trinket now gives +10% PROT
  • Teasing Top now grants +5 Accuracy
  • Stick Gag no longer reduces Accuracy
  • Rabbit vibe now grants +5 DODGE
  • Revealing Armour no longer reduces PROT
  • [LoversLab Patch only] LoversLab Patch is now a separate mod instead of files to overwrite. Place it ABOVE LL:E in your mod order!
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Mounthound's mounting attack now causes the Knothound Litter pregnancy with a high chance

1.gif?token-time=1703808000&token-hash=S
Edited by Ancestress
On 12/27/2023 at 8:22 PM, Ancestress said:

Lustiest Lair Expanded v1.2 is now publicly available HERE - the LoversLab patch can be found here :)

The Jellyfish Update

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed all flickering text introduced in Colour of Mindbreak
  • Fixed a whole bunch of missing strings relating to various pregnancies
  • Significantly reduced (but not entirely eliminated) the incidence of crashes when Slaver Lieutenant captures a hero
  • Reintroduced Zombie Embryo as a pregnancy. What could it mean..?
  • Fixed zombie embryo missing a description and missing barks
  • [Loverslab Patch only] Eliminated the incidence of crashes when Mounthound uses the 'Sudden Mounting' attack. (Credit to Shedza for finding a solution!)
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Champion-level Mounthounds stress attack no longer uses the stats of the Apprentice-level Mounthounds. They were pulling their punches, guys.
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Mounthounds no longer receive an erroneous bunch of HP when reverting back to their non-capturing state. RIP, 30/15HP Mounthounds.
  • [LoversLab Patch Only] Fixed missing text in the cemetery when a lady is enslaved by a Mounthound
Changes:
  • New enemy added to the Coves: Jellyfish Grabber. They look just like normal jellyfishes, except they can grab your heroines with perverse consequences! Also, they won't crash your game. Probably. (Art provided by LYNNCORP, Animation provided by pchyao)
  • Renamed jellyfish skills
  • Added Lustiest Lair support for the popular mod class The Duchess
  • Reduced action economy of Slutty Priestess
  • Slightly Increased HP of Slutty Priestess (This is overall a nerf, so I didn't want to make her too easy.)
  • Changed bark text to make it clearer what you're supposed to do in the Priestess fight when you're hit by a Gargoyle's heavy attack
  • Significantly increased the pregnancy chance of Slaver Lieutenant, and all other effects that inflict 'Seed of the Demoness'
  • Restored birthing to some pregnancies. (Zombie Embryo, Fungal Pregnancy, Slime Pregnancy, Knothound Litter)
  • Retuned some trinkets (If any are broken or don't function as you'd hope they do, please let me know.)
  • Nipple vibrator stun resistance debuff reduced
  • Chastity trinket now gives +10% PROT
  • Teasing Top now grants +5 Accuracy
  • Stick Gag no longer reduces Accuracy
  • Rabbit vibe now grants +5 DODGE
  • Revealing Armour no longer reduces PROT
  • [LoversLab Patch only] LoversLab Patch is now a separate mod instead of files to overwrite. Place it ABOVE LL:E in your mod order!
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Mounthound's mounting attack now causes the Knothound Litter pregnancy with a high chance

1.gif?token-time=1703808000&token-hash=S

Nice update!!

It looks like there are strings missing for the Spider and Slime ignore-command act-outs?

I was also trying to make a few tweaks (like, my own personal mod on top of the Lustiest Lair) and I noticed that Act-Outs in general don't work the way I expected them to.  Turning the possibility of a Knothound Litter act-out upon getting hit to 100%, for example, doesn't seem to necessarily always trigger the act-out.  Could you guide me in the right direction?  Can only one quirk cause act-outs at a time?

(I also noticed that the Knothound Litter pregnancy Act-Outs are done twice in your mod - once in the general pregnancy act-out file, and one in its own file.  Which takes precedence?)

(Mostly I changed the way the Demoness mark and the Gargoyle quirk interact - they're now undeniably super overpowered, but that's not the focus of this post i guess lol)

EDIT: Actually, editing the strings at all seems to be very finicky.  It used to be that you used a bat file and whatnot, but I think things work differently now?  How do you incorporate localization strings in mods nowadays?

Edit 2: ahhhh i get strings now lmao

Lustiest Lair Expanded Tweaks.zip

Edited by FuckgirlExtreme
2 hours ago, tiranil said:

Bitch Trainer monster seems to lack proper animation, it just looks like a white box.

You've made a mistake with the installation, like putting the patch under LLE in your mod order.

Maybe. Strange thing, went to download some additional chars like Musketeer and Shieldbreaker. Turned them on, returned to the game, now bitch trainer looks ok. I don't recall shuffling mods order, probably some internal fuckery happened.

17 hours ago, tiranil said:

Maybe. Strange thing, went to download some additional chars like Musketeer and Shieldbreaker. Turned them on, returned to the game, now bitch trainer looks ok. I don't recall shuffling mods order, probably some internal fuckery happened.

That *is* weird. I wonder if the existence of DLC content in the mod breaks things if you don't have the DLC..?

11 hours ago, Ancestress said:

That *is* weird. I wonder if the existence of DLC content in the mod breaks things if you don't have the DLC..?

yup!  the mod now absolutely requires dlc bc it references stuff from it.  iirc the musketeer isn't necessary but all other dlc is.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:56 PM, FuckgirlExtreme said:

Nice update!!

It looks like there are strings missing for the Spider and Slime ignore-command act-outs?

I was also trying to make a few tweaks (like, my own personal mod on top of the Lustiest Lair) and I noticed that Act-Outs in general don't work the way I expected them to.  Turning the possibility of a Knothound Litter act-out upon getting hit to 100%, for example, doesn't seem to necessarily always trigger the act-out.  Could you guide me in the right direction?  Can only one quirk cause act-outs at a time?

(I also noticed that the Knothound Litter pregnancy Act-Outs are done twice in your mod - once in the general pregnancy act-out file, and one in its own file.  Which takes precedence?)

(Mostly I changed the way the Demoness mark and the Gargoyle quirk interact - they're now undeniably super overpowered, but that's not the focus of this post i guess lol)

I've dummied out the shared/quirks files into txt files - do you think you might be able to take a look at them and tell me where I'm going wrong?

EDIT: Actually, editing the strings at all seems to be very finicky.  It used to be that you used a bat file and whatnot, but I think things work differently now?  How do you incorporate localization strings in mods nowadays?

There also seems to be a missing string / glitch surrounding the Stallion advanced pregnancy quirk, although that might've been an isolated incident.  The Beast Pregnancy malus also doesn't seem to correctly override the anti-Pregnancy buff that Beast Matron grants - it just doesn't seem to trigger, meaning that even knothounds and stuff just don't give Beast Matrons pregnancies correctly.

I believe it has something to do with the "euphoria_quirk_trigger2" effect.  The reverse is also true.

The ll_AhegaoTrinketBuffs from the Ahegao trinket doesn't seem to work at all, either.  The following syntax should work better:

//Ahegao Buffs
effect: .name "ll_AhegaoTrinketBuffs" .target "performer" .curio_result_type "positive" .chance 110% .buff_duration_type quest_end .combat_stat_buff 1 .attack_rating_add 3%  .crit_chance_add 3% .damage_low_multiply 4% .damage_high_multiply 4%

I've also noticed that the Boss Gargoyle, when in its capturing/filled state, seems to die outright when damaged enough through DoTs to release its victim.  This is in contrast to stuff like the Cauldron, which reverts back to its old, "empty" state.  This behavior most likely isn't intentional, considering how easy it makes the rest of the fight - I at first suspected some of the code from mounthounds and stuff like that accidentally got copied over, but it might be something else entirely.

Edited by FuckgirlExtreme
  • 4 weeks later...

I used the this mod and the stagecoach is bugged out, not providing any new roster and on the top right said full instead of numbers.

Any idea what's the problem from? It's a new game btw. Didn't have this problem with the old Lustiest mod. 

Edit: Tested it while turning off all other mods and it still happens

Edit 2: Never mind sorry I was stupid it was fixed with file integrity check

Edited by aereist
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm running into a curious issue and wondering whether this is something others are seeing. 

Essentially, whenever I have a character menu or the trinket menu open the game starts losing frames like crazy, eventually progressing to the point that the graphics themselves start glitching out. It's nigh impossible to equip trinkets and after about 20 seconds of both menus being open the screen goes mostly black and the game needs a reboot. Anyone else run into this at all? I don't have many mods installed other than:

- Lustiest Lair (with LoversLab Patch)
- Reskins for all characters and all locations
- Recommended reskins for monsters
- Some additional classes (the prolifigates, and the Lamia)

Any assistance would be appreciated. Been able to deal with it so far but equipping trinkets now is getting rough.

2 hours ago, robynred said:

Hello, I'm running into a curious issue and wondering whether this is something others are seeing. 

Essentially, whenever I have a character menu or the trinket menu open the game starts losing frames like crazy, eventually progressing to the point that the graphics themselves start glitching out. It's nigh impossible to equip trinkets and after about 20 seconds of both menus being open the screen goes mostly black and the game needs a reboot. Anyone else run into this at all? I don't have many mods installed other than:

Any assistance would be appreciated. Been able to deal with it so far but equipping trinkets now is getting rough.

I've never heard of anything like this. Try removing mods one by one until the problem goes away, that way you can isolate where the problem is.

3 hours ago, robynred said:

Class mods are most likely the stuff that'd cause problem I believe. You can start with that.

If nothing helps then checking file integration might be a good idea.

Lustiest Lair: Expanded v1.3 will be available in 2 weeks, and is now available on my Patreon - right now for Baron-tier patrons, and in one week for Ancestor-tier patrons.

The Hangman Update

[1.3]

Bugfixes:

• Fixed missing strings when when ignoring a command with a fungal pregnancy

Changes:

• Added new preview icon for 1.3
  • Added audio for Bandit Hangman
  • Reduced or outright eliminated PROT on Bandit Hangman at all levels of difficulty
  • Reduced max HP of Bandit Hangman while he has a heroine captured at all levels of difficulty
  • Reduced max HP of Jellyfish Grabber in apprentice difficulty quests
  • Reduced maximum damage range of Gargoyle Boss's punishment attack at all levels
  • Reduced stress damage of Priestess's Blasphemous Act attack
  • Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Jellyfish Grabbers in apprentice difficulty quests
  • Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Bandit Hangmen in apprentice difficulty quests
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Added new preview icon for LoversLab Patch 1.3
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Added audio for Mounting Knothound
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Significantly reduced the max HP of Mounting Knothounds in apprentice difficulty quests
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Slightly reduced the max HP of Mounting Knothounds in all other difficulties
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Mounting Knothounds in apprentice difficulty quests

[1.23]

Bugfixes:

• Fixed a few typos. I might actually be running out of bugs to fix, you guys! Isn't it wonderful?

Changes:

• Made changes to certain heroes to compensate for the difficulty increase that comes with a bunch of new capture attacks and mechanics being added:
  • Arbalest's Battlefield Bandage skill can now be used from from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Houndmaster's Cry Havoc skill can now be used from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Jester's Inspiring Tune skill can now be used from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Musketeers' Patch Up skill can now be used from from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Plague Doctor can now move 2 spaces backwards with a move action instead of 1
  • Vestal can now move 2 spaces backwards with a move action instead of 1
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Mounthound fucking their ally
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Jellyfish fucking their ally
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Bandit Hangman fucking their ally
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Reduced spawn chances of Mounting Knothound and Bitch Trainer in beginner-level Weald quests (They kept showing up in the introduction dungeon, which is hilarious but awful for a new player.)

[1.22]

Bugfixes:

• Corrected incorrect enslavement text in the slaveyard for when a Seeding Slime defeats a heroine
  • Fixed missing strings for various pregnancies when your command is ignored in combat
  • Fixed a rare instance of a Groper Egg not being given a name when it is summoned mid-combat instead of spawned at the start
  • Fixed missing pregnancy transition strings for the stallion pregnancy
  • Fixed an animation ID error with the jellyfish grabber
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Fixed a game-breaking issue where two mounthounds would try to capture a heroine and release them, breaking the ranks irreparably unless the player abandons the whole quest. I am good at coding

Changes:

• Added new enemy to all regions: Bandit Hangman! (Art provided by LYNNCORP, Animation provided by pchyao)
  • Renamed brigand cutthroat skills to be clearer
  • Reworked the spawn mash files to overwrite base game spawns. This might cause problems, so it's experimental, but if it works it gives me greater control over what the game spawns and when
  • Snail Miniboss can now only be encountered once per run
  • Reduced spawn chance of Bandit Slaver appearing when a party member has seed of the demoness
  • Gargoyle Boss can no longer be instantly killed by blight / drugged / poison after capturing a heroine
  • Lewdified a bunch of strings for things like items, quirks, traits, etc.
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Reduced the spawn odds of Mounthounds in non-weald areas (Cove, Warrens, Ruins, etc.)

[1.21]

Bugfixes:

• Corrected the filename for the provision supplies town event so it displays the correct image

Changes:

• Added Lustiest Lair support for the popular mod class Omen Seeker

(In accordance with Patreon ToS, I cannot post the LoversLab patch for early backers. The next LoversLab Patch will be available on LoversLab when the public release drops. For more information, join the Discord and check the #mod-announcements channel!)

1.gif?token-time=1709769600&token-hash=a

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ancestress,

i still have a few patches/fixes for Lustiest Lair (the old version) incl.

- Animation Crash Patch-931-1-0-1657033284

- Butcher's Circus Daze Fix - Lustiest Lair-931-1-0-1617118431

- Capture Crash Patch-931-4-0-1657033086

- Clair's Journal Compatibility Fix 1.1-985-1-1-1590814532

- Clair's Journal Compatibility Fix-985-1-0-1589667858

- Lustiest Lair - Flagellant Patch-931-2-1-1647968491

- Lustiest Lair - Shieldbreaker Patch-931-2-1-1647968526

I guess they are not compatible and/or not needed anymore, right?

23 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Ancestress,

i still have a few patches/fixes for Lustiest Lair (the old version) incl.

- Animation Crash Patch-931-1-0-1657033284

- Butcher's Circus Daze Fix - Lustiest Lair-931-1-0-1617118431

- Capture Crash Patch-931-4-0-1657033086

- Clair's Journal Compatibility Fix 1.1-985-1-1-1590814532

- Clair's Journal Compatibility Fix-985-1-0-1589667858

- Lustiest Lair - Flagellant Patch-931-2-1-1647968491

- Lustiest Lair - Shieldbreaker Patch-931-2-1-1647968526

I guess they are not compatible and/or not needed anymore, right?

Correct!

Posted (edited)
Lustiest Lair: Expanded v1.3 is now available here and on my Patreon
The Hangman Update
[1.3]
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed missing strings when when ignoring a command with a fungal pregnancy
Changes:
  • Added new preview icon for 1.3
  • Added audio for Bandit Hangman
  • Reduced or outright eliminated PROT on Bandit Hangman at all levels of difficulty
  • Reduced max HP of Bandit Hangman while he has a heroine captured at all levels of difficulty
  • Reduced max HP of Jellyfish Grabber in apprentice difficulty quests
  • Reduced maximum damage range of Gargoyle Boss's punishment attack at all levels
  • Reduced stress damage of Priestess's Blasphemous Act attack
  • Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Jellyfish Grabbers in apprentice difficulty quests
  • Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Bandit Hangmen in apprentice difficulty quests
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Added new preview icon for LoversLab Patch 1.3
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Added audio for Mounting Knothound
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Significantly reduced the max HP of Mounting Knothounds in apprentice difficulty quests
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Slightly reduced the max HP of Mounting Knothounds in all other difficulties
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Slightly reduced stress damage dealt by Mounting Knothounds in apprentice difficulty quests
[1.23]
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a few typos. I might actually be running out of bugs to fix, you guys! Isn't it wonderful?
Changes:
  • Made changes to certain heroes to compensate for the difficulty increase that comes with a bunch of new capture attacks and mechanics being added:
  • Arbalest's Battlefield Bandage skill can now be used from from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Houndmaster's Cry Havoc skill can now be used from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Jester's Inspiring Tune skill can now be used from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Musketeers' Patch Up skill can now be used from from ranks 4, 3, and 2 (previously 4 and 3)
  • Plague Doctor can now move 2 spaces backwards with a move action instead of 1
  • Vestal can now move 2 spaces backwards with a move action instead of 1
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Mounthound fucking their ally
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Jellyfish fucking their ally
  • Added new lines for when a heroine watches a Bandit Hangman fucking their ally
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Reduced spawn chances of Mounting Knothound and Bitch Trainer in beginner-level Weald quests (They kept showing up in the introduction dungeon, which is hilarious but awful for a new player.)
[1.22]
Bugfixes:
  • Corrected incorrect enslavement text in the slaveyard for when a Seeding Slime defeats a heroine
  • Fixed missing strings for various pregnancies when your command is ignored in combat
  • Fixed a rare instance of a Groper Egg not being given a name when it is summoned mid-combat instead of spawned at the start
  • Fixed missing pregnancy transition strings for the stallion pregnancy
  • Fixed an animation ID error with the jellyfish grabber
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Fixed a game-breaking issue where two mounthounds would try to capture a heroine and release them, breaking the ranks irreparably unless the player abandons the whole quest. I am good at coding
Changes:
  • Added new enemy to all regions: Bandit Hangman! (Art provided by LYNNCORP, Animation provided by pchyao)
  • Renamed brigand cutthroat skills to be clearer
  • Reworked the spawn mash files to overwrite base game spawns. This might cause problems, so it's experimental, but if it works it gives me greater control over what the game spawns and when
  • Snail Miniboss can now only be encountered once per run
  • Reduced spawn chance of Bandit Slaver appearing when a party member has seed of the demoness
  • Gargoyle Boss can no longer be instantly killed by blight / drugged / poison after capturing a heroine
  • Lewdified a bunch of strings for things like items, quirks, traits, etc.
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Reduced the spawn odds of Mounthounds in non-weald areas (Cove, Warrens, Ruins, etc.)
[1.21]
Bugfixes:
  • Corrected the filename for the provision supplies town event so it displays the correct image
Changes:
  • Added Lustiest Lair support for the popular mod class Omen Seeker

1.gif?token-time=1709769600&token-hash=a

Edited by Ancestress