Lustiest Lair Expanded

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 11:49 PM, Peruse said:

Looks great! Any advice for how to add LL support for other modded classes like Omen Seeker?

My advice would be to read the changelogs for 1.3 and have your mind blown.

Edit: Unless you're asking me advice on how to add support for other classes that aren't Omen Seeker?

Edited by Ancestress
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 5:15 AM, Ancestress said:

My advice would be to read the changelogs for 1.3 and have your mind blown.

Edit: Unless you're asking me advice on how to add support for other classes that aren't Omen Seeker?

Yep, I was wondering what I should do to add non-Omen Seeker classes. Poking through the files I can't find what was changed to give her support, though honestly I'm pretty new at this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 5:39 PM, Peruse said:

Yep, I was wondering what I should do to add non-Omen Seeker classes. Poking through the files I can't find what was changed to give her support, though honestly I'm pretty new at this.

So from what I can see looking at the files, you'll be able to change stuff like text from heroes.string_table.xml in the localization folder.

All the way at the bottom is Omen Seeker.

You'll need to find what your other modded class name is, though, and copy+paste and start changing stuff from there. You'll be able to find the name in the specific class's string_table.xml file as well

Edit: Make sure all the names the xml file is referencing match, and the "class" mod is below LLE in the priority list. I think that should do it, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Baratsuki
  • 2 weeks later...