[mod] Sexbound Brothel [Galaxy is Cooming Edition]

Sexbound Brothel [Galaxy is Cooming Edition]

This is a very simple mod I made for myself. You can craft the brothel crafting station from the inventors table which allows you to exchange sexbux for pixels.

You can also craft beds that use the same script as the gnome in a jar. These beds when placed will appear with an npc. The npc goes away when the bed is broken, just like how GIAJ works. You can reroll the npcs by breaking and replacing the bed. Unfortunately the npcs that come with the beds are always human since they are meant to be gnomes.

There is an issue with the z layer of the of the actors displaying as if they were meant to be in the backround. I tried fiddling around with the z layers but I wasn't able to produce good results. I recommend not keeping other objects above the bed where the actors are meant to be in.

Sexbound or Sexbound Reborn is required

Changelog:

Spoiler

v1.1:

added 4 new items that improve sexbux gain during sex. They can either be crafted at the brothel crafting station or found as loot.

removed duplicate file

First of all I want to clarify that I speak Spanish, and my English is very bad, I use Google Translate to communicate and post, so it is possible that when posting a message I make some spelling or writing error, I apologize in advance.

I tried the mod, I didn't know that the brothel characters were actually gnomes, that took me by surprise XD, just for that reason I would change the name of the mod, something like for example: "the Smurfs brothel" XD

Jokes aside, I see that you implement a system that converts sexbux into pixels, what if you also do it the other way around?, and what if ancient essence is also used as an exchange currency? You can also make the sexbux compressible for storage, (like they are done with pixels) I know this doesn't have much to do with sex, but it is additional content that will make your mod more requested.

And since I'm talking about additional content, I suggest a somewhat new one, when you play Starbound you have the option of playing the Bounty Hunter content, which among other options allows you to capture criminals who are sent to a "Hypothetical Prison" that never It is seen in the game, and this is my idea: how about making that prison a reality where you can go so that you can give the criminals a "warm visit", I mean that you have the option of fornicating, turning the subject into a slave, or pay his bail and recruit him into your crew. Prison can be used for more things, but if we talk about sex those are the ones that come to mind.

• 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, Mytologist said:

I've played with the mod and I love it so far! 

But I can't find the Toymaker's Table for some reason. Is it from a different mod?

Do you mean the interrogation table? It can be found from apex test facilities. The ID is apextorturebed if you want to spawn it. Toymakers Table is a vanilla holiday crafting station that was disabled for some reason.

9 hours ago, Labart said:

Do you mean the interrogation table? It can be found from apex test facilities. The ID is apextorturebed if you want to spawn it. Toymakers Table is a vanilla holiday crafting station that was disabled for some reason.

Ahaa, no it was the one shown in the picture about how to craft the brothel workbench. I thought it was about OTHER kinds of toys! ;);)  But if it a holiday thing it makes more sense! :D