• 4 weeks later...

Really great work on this model! Thank you for sharing this :) I also downloaded and installed your Bryan Lee one as well, though I am having some issues with them.

First, WickedWhims came up with an "Rig" error, and a tongue would appear above each of the Sims's heads when they did an animation. Then I noticed you had a TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package in your download file, not sure why it was part of the download but it was outdated. Deleting it got rid of the error that kept coming up. No problem.

Secondly and most importantly, I am experiencing a skin texture issue with the genitalia that there are strange colors going on from the mesh not aligning on the texture. I am assuming the texture on the skin details is not compatible with this model(s). Mine is from one of the optional mods installed from WickedSims and is from Simdulgence. The Valentino one has odd brown areas wrong and the Bryan one has odd areas of green lines. Would you happen to have a compatible skin that is used for the Simdulgence version? I tried to just use Sims 4 Studio to edit the texture but now it just looks blatantly obvious I toyed with it. Any help would be great. Thanks for all you do!

On 10/9/2023 at 1:36 PM, Drakah said:

Really great work on this model! Thank you for sharing this :) I also downloaded and installed your Bryan Lee one as well, though I am having some issues with them.

First, WickedWhims came up with an "Rig" error, and a tongue would appear above each of the Sims's heads when they did an animation. Then I noticed you had a TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package in your download file, not sure why it was part of the download but it was outdated. Deleting it got rid of the error that kept coming up. No problem.

Secondly and most importantly, I am experiencing a skin texture issue with the genitalia that there are strange colors going on from the mesh not aligning on the texture. I am assuming the texture on the skin details is not compatible with this model(s). Mine is from one of the optional mods installed from WickedSims and is from Simdulgence. The Valentino one has odd brown areas wrong and the Bryan one has odd areas of green lines. Would you happen to have a compatible skin that is used for the Simdulgence version? I tried to just use Sims 4 Studio to edit the texture but now it just looks blatantly obvious I toyed with it. Any help would be great. Thanks for all you do!

I'm so sorry I couldn't confirm that the wicked whims file was in... I'll send you this link just incaseI used to use this mod when I play wicked whims. I hope it might be help!