Deadly Pleasure SE

Will give this mod another chance now, but i think will fail again...

Just tasted....same situation, after pressing the buttons device desappear and kicked in the air...(note i dont use quest line, just go to the castle and enter prison)

Edited by NOI_Nomer
3 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

Will give this mod another chance now, but i think will fail again...

Just tasted....same situation, after pressing the buttons device desappear and kicked in the air...(note i dont use quest line, just go to the castle and enter prison)

it's due to your installation. Sorry, there is nothing I can do.

Hello, I have to say I have enjoyed the mod so far. once I properly registered the animations everything pretty much worked ok, couple issues at Anna's party with scene with horse and troll and smp causing issues, and the centurion didn't appear and my character ended up drinking a cup and playing with herself.

My main issue is now at Daedric Masked Bal"  I'm supposed to play my part in ceremony and nothing happens. i've tried initiating sex with characters, in the sometimes event I can even move, to maybe jumpstart the interactions that are supposed to occur and nothing, tried save and reload, nothing, tried waiting, nothing.

what are the setstage commands for this quest so I can advance through it??

Thank you btw, I do like the mod just can't seem to figure out how to advance the current quest at all

4 hours ago, tgrant349 said:

Hello, I have to say I have enjoyed the mod so far. once I properly registered the animations everything pretty much worked ok, couple issues at Anna's party with scene with horse and troll and smp causing issues, and the centurion didn't appear and my character ended up drinking a cup and playing with herself.

My main issue is now at Daedric Masked Bal"  I'm supposed to play my part in ceremony and nothing happens. i've tried initiating sex with characters, in the sometimes event I can even move, to maybe jumpstart the interactions that are supposed to occur and nothing, tried save and reload, nothing, tried waiting, nothing.

what are the setstage commands for this quest so I can advance through it??

Thank you btw, I do like the mod just can't seem to figure out how to advance the current quest at all

It works for me, at least the quest stuff.

The main problem I have is the actorevents : it works in LE, not in SE... we can see that in Anna's party.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 5:09 PM, RileyAP said:

Just reporting in here, most everything seems to work for me quest wise, but I don't get the mask or futa horsecock to show when they're equipped.  In my inventory and equipped, but they don't show up.  Any ideas?

it's due to LE to SE conversion. there's nothing I can do, except finding SE ressources for that.

Edited by Delzaron
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, oslo22 said:

After several attempts and approaches to DP, I still have a problem with the lack of devices, they are visible in the prison, and after pressing the button they disappear.

I just installed it manually... and it took me three attemps to make it run.

If komotor was still here, you could ask him...

• 2 months later...

I had issues with the camera position halfway in the floor after some of the animations like some others in this thread, so I thought I would share my workaround.  It seemed to be mainly the animations which controlled camera angles while the animation played.  

With the SD+ mod installed, I found that the camera issue could be fixed immediately if I simply cycled between standing/kneeling/crawling using that mod's hotkeys.  After that everything went back to normal. 

I also had an issue with all of the scenes for the aDP4_End quest (Molag Bal masquerade).  None of the scenes would trigger.  I see papyrus fragments in each of the broken quest stages like this:

SetObjectiveCompleted(20)
SetObjectiveDisplayed(30)
aDP_MaskedBal_Door_PullChainREF.activate(aDP_JezeraREF)
aDP4_EndScene1.start()

and the part that seems to be broken is that last line, it doesn't seem to do anything.  That's where my troubleshooting skills hit a wall, unfortunately, I don't know how to properly compile the papyrus fragments running creation kit inside MO2 (Maybe I have to activate all of the dependencies also??) so I couldn't figure out how to fix the scenes or progress the quest besides forcing the next quest stage with console commands (which means the dialogue scenes don't play, which is a shame).