Deadly Pleasure SE

On 9/20/2023 at 7:32 PM, Talesien said:

Jezeras hair is missing its textures. Checking the mesh of her hair I found that it points to the textures at: textures\sghairs\hairsky96.dds (and hairsky96_n.dds). SG Hairs isn't listed as requirement though, nor is that texture included with the mod.

problem is I never found the texture file...

Maybe it could be simplier to make the mod Appachiihair mod dependant... that will be not the first.

But for only one hair...

I don't know.

Edited by Delzaron
On 9/20/2023 at 7:32 PM, Talesien said:

Jezeras hair is missing its textures. Checking the mesh of her hair I found that it points to the textures at: textures\sghairs\hairsky96.dds (and hairsky96_n.dds). SG Hairs isn't listed as requirement though, nor is that texture included with the mod.

I used the ressources, and it's not working. I linked the texture to jez hair, but it change nothing.

I need to find another solution...

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I used the ressources, and it's not working. I linked the texture to jez hair, but it change nothing.

I need to find another solution...

That's odd, it worked for me. Ok, I didn't bother with the entire pack. I simply injected the isolated textures I send you directly into Deadly Pleasures, so my staging folder looks like this:

DP+SG.jpg

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

That's odd, it worked for me. Ok, I didn't bother with the entire pack. I simply injected the isolated textures I send you directly into Deadly Pleasures, so my staging folder looks like this:

DP+SG.jpg

I done the same.

I set the meshe in adp_jezerahair, and linked the textureset i made using the hair96 texture.... and it don't solve the problem.

I'll try with using the SG texture files...

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I done the same.

I set the meshe in adp_jezerahair, and linked the textureset i made using the hair96 texture.... and it don't solve the problem.

I'll try with using the SG texture files...

at least it's works !

I relaunched CK, and Jez hair now have texture in actor window !

Just some tests to check on the last quest and the 3 days rep one, and I think I'll make an update.

After that, I hope to move on FTD.

Just now, Delzaron said:

Just some tests to check on the last quest and the 3 days rep one, and I think I'll make an update.

About that, any chance to space the quests out a bit more? Every time I get out, I barely have time for the Whiterun exteriors to load before the courier hones in on my like a darn missile. To make matters worse, most quests seem to start instantly after getting the letter, no matter if you read it or not (I had one that only started after reading the letter). Would be great if either the courier takes a day or three to arrive or if the quests only start after you actually read the letter allowing the player to either speed through the mod as fast as possible or to take some time off between the episodes.

Also, anyone got a working Centurion animation for SE? For me that one always causes a CTD right when aligning actors.

4 minutes ago, Talesien said:

About that, any chance to space the quests out a bit more? Every time I get out, I barely have time for the Whiterun exteriors to load before the courier hones in on my like a darn missile. To make matters worse, most quests seem to start instantly after getting the letter, no matter if you read it or not (I had one that only started after reading the letter). Would be great if either the courier takes a day or three to arrive or if the quests only start after you actually read the letter allowing the player to either speed through the mod as fast as possible or to take some time off between the episodes.

Also, anyone got a working Centurion animation for SE? For me that one always causes a CTD right when aligning actors.

Just need to add some stage, using the day globalvariable... but it will need some CPU ressources for a day counter function...

yeah, i got some alignement problems with the centurion (and other kom anims, like the duo with the partner).

I never tried to use sexlab to align them (fear the ctd).

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

yeah, i got some alignement problems with the centurion (and other kom anims, like the duo with the partner).

I never tried to use sexlab to align them (fear the ctd).

Nah, I don't get that far. With alignment phase I meant when Sexlab starts to place the actors, once the Centurion 'should' appear (I guess) I get a CTD.

Appears to me that the last two quests might still require some work "Unexpected Event" (adp3_molag) should start an exhibit at stage 160 to progress to stage 170, but does not. Chuul never shows up and even if you port her to the Arena she just leaves again. The only option is to advance the quest to stage 170 via console at which point everything else works again until you get to stage 200, where again it gets stuck and I had to use the console to advance to stage 210.

It gets far worse with "Daedric Masked Bal" (adp4_end) where basically you get stuck at nearly ever stage. A handful progress as expected, but most of the time one needs to use the console to progress to the next quest stage. It appears that some "scene" should start during all the stuck stages, but never do, not sure if they are actually there and just fail to start or where never completed?

Another minor quibble: Durings Quai's revenge (adp_sidequest_quai) before going to the Lost Knifes Hideout, you start out in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and then for no good reason have to meet Quai near Dragonsbridge, which is basically in the opposite direction to where one has to go to get to the Lost Knifes Hideout from Whiterun. That could use either some explanation or a better point to meet Quai. As is, it's just nonsensical, IMHO.

Edited by Talesien

The animations you linked, specficially to the animators Patreon, does have a post labeled "Last public release" but that post is, ironically, locked behind actually being a patreon. Can you confirm that the version on mega, that is listed in that thread, works with this mod? It seems a lot of people on that thread, and this thread are having various issues with it from missing textures to CTDs

Im all for promoting a modders work but this does seem pretty silly that there isnt even a basic version of the mod available for free when supposedly all the versions that are floating around has issues - It's hardly a good look for someone that might want to be a patreon if they cant even see what it is they're buying or if it actually works, not to mention the EULA violations that Patreon mods has....But that's not a conversation for now....Still, would be nice if you could confirm if that mega version works for this.

On 9/26/2023 at 2:03 AM, Talesien said:

Appears to me that the last two quests might still require some work "Unexpected Event" (adp3_molag) should start an exhibit at stage 160 to progress to stage 170, but does not. Chuul never shows up and even if you port her to the Arena she just leaves again. The only option is to advance the quest to stage 170 via console at which point everything else works again until you get to stage 200, where again it gets stuck and I had to use the console to advance to stage 210.

It gets far worse with "Daedric Masked Bal" (adp4_end) where basically you get stuck at nearly ever stage. A handful progress as expected, but most of the time one needs to use the console to progress to the next quest stage. It appears that some "scene" should start during all the stuck stages, but never do, not sure if they are actually there and just fail to start or where never completed?

Another minor quibble: Durings Quai's revenge (adp_sidequest_quai) before going to the Lost Knifes Hideout, you start out in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and then for no good reason have to meet Quai near Dragonsbridge, which is basically in the opposite direction to where one has to go to get to the Lost Knifes Hideout from Whiterun. That could use either some explanation or a better point to meet Quai. As is, it's just nonsensical, IMHO.

I didn't got that problem with unexpected event stage 160->170.

Chuul ? Why do you need her at this time ?

I didn't got adp4_end quest stage progression problem... in fact, my problem here are the sex events !

Quai in dragonbridge ? I just checked her packages, they are good, Quai is also teleported to the bannered mare at the beginning of the quest.

No Quai package lead her to dragonbridge, so I do'nt know how you got that result.

On 9/29/2023 at 7:53 PM, MisterUsername said:

The animations you linked, specficially to the animators Patreon, does have a post labeled "Last public release" but that post is, ironically, locked behind actually being a patreon. Can you confirm that the version on mega, that is listed in that thread, works with this mod? It seems a lot of people on that thread, and this thread are having various issues with it from missing textures to CTDs

Im all for promoting a modders work but this does seem pretty silly that there isnt even a basic version of the mod available for free when supposedly all the versions that are floating around has issues - It's hardly a good look for someone that might want to be a patreon if they cant even see what it is they're buying or if it actually works, not to mention the EULA violations that Patreon mods has....But that's not a conversation for now....Still, would be nice if you could confirm if that mega version works for this.

The version I linked works with that mod, no problem with that... when you suceed to install it. I installed the LE and SE versions, and it both worked during my tests.

The mod version have some issues, but nothing critical. As you know, it"s an old project I decided to look into some weeks ago, I fixed some problems I wasn't able to fix due to my skills at this time, and I do'nt expect a perfectly clean work (after all, it's a hobby).

I don't checked my patreon account for years now. I presume it doesn't exist anymore.

About the Eula condition...

1 : what is it ?

2 : Deadly pleasures was a joint venture between Komotor and me. The idea was, like other modders and what I saw for RPGmaker and renpy games, to restrict the mod access for a month, and release it for free after that delay.

It was a pain and it was never profitable, so I decided to abandon it. All the mods I'm working on are free (you can donate if you like my work, but since I didn't checked the patreon account state for years, I not recommend it).

The patreon account is dead for years now. So, if it exist, you'll never find the last versions of my mods on this account, they should be only on LL.

Thanks' for another great mod. 

If I may....Where did Jezera's dress come from?? I sure would love to download it!!

My animations were not working, I had to remove Estrus for Skyrim SE and also I had forgotten to register the new animations.....working now.

By the way, I can't save inside the facility, just like not being able to save in Ravenous castle.

Any Ideas there? Any other users with this issue?   Thanks again!

I have an issue at Anna's party, When she calls Quai to perform for the guests This happens (Video) then my game freezes and the screen turns black. The only way out is to bring up the Task Manager and Sign Out which brings me back to start. 

The weird looking mass appears and the troll disappears, then reappears and things go downhill after that.

I have tried this 4 times, restarting my Computer each time to try to make it through. How much content is on the other side of this quest? I don't know what to do to get past this.

The other thing is the MCM did not appear so I could make adjustments for the Mod.

Thanks for your work and I hope this helps you.

For anyone reading do not go into this mod with Deviously Enslaved or any of the other DD add-ons or you will be getting raped while you are supposed to be training, or performing, or after performing, or when you walk by the jailer, or, or, just don't do it.

NSFW.............  NSFW!!!!!           You have been warned.

58 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I have an issue at Anna's party, When she calls Quai to perform for the guests This happens (Video) then my game freezes and the screen turns black. The only way out is to bring up the Task Manager and Sign Out which brings me back to start. 

The weird looking mass appears and the troll disappears, then reappears and things go downhill after that.

I have tried this 4 times, restarting my Computer each time to try to make it through. How much content is on the other side of this quest? I don't know what to do to get past this.

The other thing is the MCM did not appear so I could make adjustments for the Mod.

Thanks for your work and I hope this helps you.

For anyone reading do not go into this mod with Deviously Enslaved or any of the other DD add-ons or you will be getting raped while you are supposed to be training, or performing, or after performing, or when you walk by the jailer, or, or, just don't do it.

NSFW.............  NSFW!!!!!           You have been warned.

that's seems related to Komotor anim... there is nothing I can do.

You can desactivate that anim in SLAL, it will trigger a masturbation anim istead.

But i didn't faced this problem..; maybe it's a skeleton problem ? Problem is I don't know what komotor anim pack requirements are.

Edited by Delzaron
54 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

that's seems related to Komotor anim... there is nothing I can do.

You can desactivate that anim in SLAL, it will trigger a masturbation anim istead.

But i didn't faced this problem..; maybe it's a skeleton problem ? Problem is I don't know what komotor anim pack requirements are.

Where did Jezera's dress come from?? I sure would love to download it!!

Could you post it here for downloading or provide a link?

Thanks.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:25 PM, Delzaron said:

I didn't got that problem with unexpected event stage 160->170.

Chuul ? Why do you need her at this time ?

I didn't got adp4_end quest stage progression problem... in fact, my problem here are the sex events !

Quai in dragonbridge ? I just checked her packages, they are good, Quai is also teleported to the bannered mare at the beginning of the quest.

No Quai package lead her to dragonbridge, so I do'nt know how you got that result.

Chuul was needed as the exhibit chosen at that point (I suppose that might be random?) was with her.

Well, might be something else interfering, didn't see anything that would though, no scripts that get overridden and certainly no esp entries either. I just started a new game anyway, I will retest (with the new version) and let you know if the problem repeats itself. Might be a bit till I get to that point though.

Quai was in the Bannered Mare, aye. She then told me to get all the gear I need and after that she was in Dragonbridge (or close to it). She was walking into the right direction, so eventually might have made it to the Lost Knife Hideout (or back to Whiterun, or wherever you are intended to meet her after getting your gear), I just found it odd she would first move into the opposite direction.

Anyway, thanks for the mod, it's quite an interesting addition to a kinky playthrough. ^^

On 10/4/2023 at 3:33 PM, Gudulba said:

Which/where is the correct Komotor anim pack for SE?

On the linked thread, there seems to be quite a confusion about which pack/link to use and also mentioning of possible anim pack-related CTDs.

I know, it's confusing.

I tried to upload it on mediafire, but it refuses to work.

Tried out the mod.

Seem to have two problem.

1) When I get back quest say I should do the repeatable, but I do not see any in the quest log (even after sleeping). (not sure how to precede here)

2) It seems like it do not work well with Legacy of the dragon born. The wall in to the LotDB area (right behind the new gates) is up despite that This mod loads earlier then LotDB.

Did have an invisible girl as well in the arena (named invisible girl) that was quite chatty, and the corpse from first scene in arena doesn't disappear.

2 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Tried out the mod.

Seem to have two problem.

1) When I get back quest say I should do the repeatable, but I do not see any in the quest log (even after sleeping). (not sure how to precede here)

2) It seems like it do not work well with Legacy of the dragon born. The wall in to the LotDB area (right behind the new gates) is up despite that This mod loads earlier then LotDB.

Did have an invisible girl as well in the arena (named invisible girl) that was quite chatty, and the corpse from first scene in arena doesn't disappear.

1) you finished the mod story line ? just talk to the mercenrary at the cave entrance to start the rep quest (three days of fun).

2) I do'nt know, never played legacy of the dragonborn. You should make a fix.

3) indeed, they ar enecessary for some komotor anim (the pistons are actually actors... why komotor made that, i don't know, but these actors are necessary). Yeah, I didn't found a way to shut their month...