Deadly Pleasure SE

Deadly Pleasure SE

View File

DEADLY PLEASURES : a Komotor and Delzaron joint project.

Co Authors : Komotor (animations, synopsis)

Dependencies :

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • FNIS
  • Komotor animations of course !

What do you need to know :

• This mod is for females characters.
  • This mod origin is a project between Komotor and me, to promote his animations packs. So, you need at least the T2 animation pack from Komotor animations.
    • You'll find a link to KomAnim pack on this page :
  • How to start the mod : talk to an Innkeeper, and follow the story.

Authorship and portage :

- TheDarkMaster and The Venus Noire team, developers of Seeds of chaos (a renpy game I strongly recommand! It combine very good draw art, castle management, exploration, and war management) for Jezera portage (I simply love that character design and personnality). Please find here his Patreon and Itch.io links :

The Mod content :

Follow the track, and meet Jezera, a dark seducer, and her pets.... don't worry, you'll be one of them. You'll done exhibitions and missions for her... voluntary or not.

This mod is designed to use the excellent Komotor's animations... so expect things you'll never saw (it's include bestiality, futa, very hard bdsm... you're warmed !)

Some of the mod's NPCs :
  • Jezera : the Mistress. A young, beautiful and dominative Dark seducer.
  • Lamiae : a falmer girl from Ibn.
  • Miquote : a forsworn girl.
  • Quai : Jezera's slave. Seems depressed.
  • Chuul : Jezera's older sister. She totally submissive.
  • Anna Venicci : Jezera's business partner, and sinfull noble.
  • Molag Bal : I really need to present him ?

Musics and other ressources :

• Medieval from Aticca Blue.
  • Masked Bal form Eyes wide Shut (Jocelyn Pook)
  • Venitian Masks from CPU
  • Molag Bal outfit (unknow)

Sources of inspiration :

• Miquote is a Sicambre forsworn from AFS, she's related to Ethrane, it's also the name of an elf girl in Bravil Underworld mod.
  • Quai is also from here, and she's the copy of a bandit girl I played in D&D 3.5.
  • Chuul was the Mazken created by my brother for his Oblivion playtrough.
  • Lamiae is a ceyemer from Things in the dark, like her uncle, Volukar (which is also inspired from Gromph, from the chronicles of Drizzt).
  • Jezera is a portage from Seed of chaos. I simply love the character, I get lot of difficulties to find a way to make some nice horns, and a nice red dress ! Please find at the top of this page some links to TheDarkMaster and The Venus Noire team work (Seeds of chaos in simply an excellent game, with very good quality art). In term of lore, Jez and her sister Chuul are Mazken (or Vile Seductress if you prefer, the opposite of Aureals). They were former mistresses of Molag Bal.

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. Animations and AnimObjects are from Komotor.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/09/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, sexlab, Fuz Ro doh, komotor anim pack
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

6 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

On tag name is for Deadly Pleasure SE  , but  Komotor anim pack is not . Soo is this mod and animation needed work for SE version of the game ?

you'll find a SE version of komanim on the link i posted on the mod thread.

I downloaded it, but I didn't uploaded it yet (more than 1 go !)

Just tested the mod,  the animation from komotor dont work except one with dwarven centurion, others in the castle , where u must push button of the devices or female/female action dont work(nothing happens or when i push button it kick me up and thats it....) Most time when try is says on the upper left corner:  Playing animation:                 (but no nothing where must be animation name)

Some log from FNIS :

Reading KomAnim V/!\T1_3.1a-FUTADuo/!\ ...     ChAnims:355     CTD:3,9%     pOpt:2,3%
        NOTE: KomAnim has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading KomAnimT2Pack V/!\KomAnim_T2_Pack_3.6A_NaughtyShow/!\ ...     ChAnims:192     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:1,4%
        NOTE: KomAnimT2Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading KomAnimT3Pack V/!\KomAnim_T3_Pack_1.6a/!\ ...     ChAnims:46     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,4%
        NOTE: KomAnimT3Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

BTW: This animation pack is missing from Sex Lab Anime loader

Edited by NOI_Nomer
8 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

Just tested the mod,  the animation from komotor dont work except one with dwarven centurion, others in the castle , where u must push button of the devices or female/female action dont work(nothing happens or when i push button it kick me up and thats it....) Most time when try is says on the upper left corner:  Playing animation:                 (but no nothing where must be animation name)

Some log from FNIS :

Reading KomAnim V/!\T1_3.1a-FUTADuo/!\ ...     ChAnims:355     CTD:3,9%     pOpt:2,3%
        NOTE: KomAnim has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading KomAnimT2Pack V/!\KomAnim_T2_Pack_3.6A_NaughtyShow/!\ ...     ChAnims:192     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:1,4%
        NOTE: KomAnimT2Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading KomAnimT3Pack V/!\KomAnim_T3_Pack_1.6a/!\ ...     ChAnims:46     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,4%
        NOTE: KomAnimT3Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

BTW: This animation pack is missing from Sex Lab Anime loader

I got problems too.

I used to run the fnis two times, and register all anims using fnis to make it works.

I also tested it with SE, it seems working better.

7 minutes ago, Oshee_it_ImLost said:

Had to uninstall the mod, just to many little things broken and most of the animations do not seem to work. I think it does have a lot of potential and with some work could be a fine mod, don't give up.

I don't think the anim problem come from the mod.

I struggled to install it, but once I suceed, everything works quite smoothly.

(i used manually installation, FNIS, and SLAL, enable and register).

First, thank you Delzaron, this mod is loads of fun! 

I had some difficulty with the "Miquote's huge friend" quest.  Might just be me, but when I started this quest it immediately showed you where Miquote was located on the map.  If you went and talked to her, you could only ask if she know where Miquote was.  She would reply she did not... and you end up stuck.

Spoiler

To proceed with this quest:

- Go to the Alchamist in Markarth (Bothela) talk to her
- Next step talk to Muiri (other alchamest in same Markarth shop)
- Head to Rorikstead and talk with Lemkil
- Next part says you need to apply tats with the slavetat mod, but it looks like you can complete the quest without doing this part (not sure which tat I needed, quest says you should be painted green)

- Now you are good to head to Miquote and have some fun.

On 9/18/2023 at 9:55 PM, TestingForScience said:

I had some difficulty with the "Miquote's huge friend" quest.  Might just be me, but when I started this quest it immediately showed you where Miquote was located on the map.  If you went and talked to her, you could only ask if she know where Miquote was.  She would reply she did not... and you end up stuck.

Hide contents

- Next part says you need to apply tats with the slavetat mod, but it looks like you can complete the quest without doing this part (not sure which tat I needed, quest says you should be painted green)

Indeed.

13 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

Is it have some update ? Is it work now with SE version?

the SE version is a conversion of LE one.

It should work.

I plan one or two updates for the lasts fixes, and that's all for that mod. I want to focus on AFS fixes and FTD dev.

By the way, I wosh to play Commander Keen 4, but with the cheats (I never finished this game, too hard)...

On 9/18/2023 at 9:55 PM, TestingForScience said:

Hide contents

Indeed.

13 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

Is it have some update ? Is it work now with SE version?

the SE version is a conversion of LE one.

It should work.

I plan one or two updates for the lasts fixes, and that's all for that mod. I want to focus on AFS fixes and FTD dev.

By the way, I wosh to play Commander Keen 4, but with the cheats (I never finished this game, too hard)...

11 hours ago, davidxs said:

i am on the part of unexpected event where it says wait for veez and NOTHING is happening.  how long do i have to wait or is the part of the quest stuck. what is the command to advance the queststage as veex is just standing there and the mod is not advancing

the quest involved please ?