[KL] Ketaros Addon: Vault-Tec Pinup Cards (barely)SFW

On 10/17/2023 at 2:50 AM, toynbeeidea said:

You're officially supported by the unofficial Ketartos patch!  Congratulations!

Which led me here. ?

Same as N.Gamma with the patches for Ikaros: the mod will be added to my guide with the next update.

• 1 month later...

I thought I remembered there being an nsfw version of this mod, but maybe I was remembering the posters...

Anyways, I was thinking that these cards had an element of sameness to them, but three different levels of "rareness", and I was thinking I could cook up a quick variant where the rarer versions showed skin vs the common cards showing clothing. But since I cannot find any such mods, I am now thinking maybe color variations would be easier (like maybe a darker blue for the rarer cards?).

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this will help anyone - and maybe not since the only available download now is the loose file version but I thought I'd say something just in case. ?

Since I did NOT have any visual problems like others reported I didn't bother updating to the loose files version. I decided to play with Sim Settlements 2 and found my SS2 breaking every time I loaded a save. Through MUCH trial and error (aka loading one mod at a time and booting a save right after the prologue, making a new save, then loading that new save) I discovered it was THIS mod that caused SS2 to break. HOWEVER! Going ahead and updating to loose files version fixed it. So if anyone is reading this and has the original archieved version and didn't bother updating because you don't have the visual bugs that were reported. Be safe and update anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 5:39 AM, Aylis said:

Which led me here. ?

Same as N.Gamma with the patches for Ikaros: the mod will be added to my guide with the next update.

Thank you for that

On 12/21/2023 at 12:02 PM, sen4mi said:

I thought I remembered there being an nsfw version of this mod, but maybe I was remembering the posters...

Anyways, I was thinking that these cards had an element of sameness to them, but three different levels of "rareness", and I was thinking I could cook up a quick variant where the rarer versions showed skin vs the common cards showing clothing. But since I cannot find any such mods, I am now thinking maybe color variations would be easier (like maybe a darker blue for the rarer cards?).

No NSFW version of this mod, but different cards have different rarity already, as indicated in the description. Had the same thought with more rare = more lewd, but didn't have time to do that (would be another mod anyway, since i want to keept his one SFW)

On 1/9/2024 at 7:04 PM, Pipamonium said:

I don't know if this will help anyone - and maybe not since the only available download now is the loose file version but I thought I'd say something just in case. ?

Since I did NOT have any visual problems like others reported I didn't bother updating to the loose files version. I decided to play with Sim Settlements 2 and found my SS2 breaking every time I loaded a save. Through MUCH trial and error (aka loading one mod at a time and booting a save right after the prologue, making a new save, then loading that new save) I discovered it was THIS mod that caused SS2 to break. HOWEVER! Going ahead and updating to loose files version fixed it. So if anyone is reading this and has the original archieved version and didn't bother updating because you don't have the visual bugs that were reported. Be safe and update anyway.

This is most probably due to the fact that the ketaros framework itsel is somewhat wonky. In my experience you will get that problem with the other addons also.

Bu ti'm to lazy to fix other peoples mods, especially if they are getting paid for at least some of their mods. /Usually ketaros stuff gets flagged from almost all utilities with bad records, world changes and so on). Don't know why this happens with packed version only, but i think this is due to world cell changes, which SS2 usually really doesn't like, since it contains a lot of those itself

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Despite it's AI generated it looks pretty solid, i like it. Got a question, haven't you think about making a magazine wersion of this mod, i mean a one big magazine series?

Ask about it because i dont use any Ketaros stuff (just dont want to owerboard my build with scripted mods, it's already quite complicated). But magazines... Just injected in loot list and can be looted in furniture, trash, etc.

I mean something like this mod: 

Thanks a lot for your work!