Sexout animation didnt work TTW 3.3.2

loadorder.txtSo Im using sexout with TTW 3.3.2 All the function installed correctly and i can access the dialogue but there's no animation played
Anyone can help me? im already trying to turn off all the mod and use the essential but it didn't work.
I'm still using the sexout lite to try if any of the mods conflicting but even after turning off most of it, it still didn't work, I'm at loss right now.
I already followed the guide
Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, steamsubscriber666 said:

loadorder.txtSo Im using sexout with TTW 3.3.2 All the function installed correctly and i can access the dialogue but there's no animation played
Anyone can help me? im already trying to turn off all the mod and use the essential but it didn't work.
I'm still using the sexout lite to try if any of the mods conflicting but even after turning off most of it, it still didn't work, I'm at loss right now.
I already followed the guide
Thanks in advance.

Sexout NG and TTW 3.3.2 don't have a connection with eachother.

Sexout should work woth xNVSE, though I did read reports about issues with the newest version. Perhaps try 1 old version of xNVSE?

I use TTW3 with Sexout just fine. No one likes my suggestion, but it will always be disable all except TTW and required patches, mods, Sexout and required patches, mods. Then start game after archive activation and see if Sexout works? If all looks ok, then add similar type mods in handfuls of 5 or 6, keep list to remove problems, till load order and game is stable. Otherwise it is waste of time and frustration for guess whys and so on..

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use TTW3 with Sexout just fine. No one likes my suggestion, but it will always be disable all except TTW and required patches, mods, Sexout and required patches, mods. Then start game after archive activation and see if Sexout works? If all looks ok, then add similar type mods in handfuls of 5 or 6, keep list to remove problems, till load order and game is stable. Otherwise it is waste of time and frustration for guess whys and so on..

loadorder.txtThis is the load order of mods im using it's all basic and essential
the dialogue does fine but no animation

• 1 month later...