I'm gaming Academy Graphics and animation student and all I started learn Gaming is because I did play Skyrim. Skyrim our most favorite game I deserve remaster with some new element like musket and cannon or some next era industrial aspect. I'm gathering Team member now. I planning Kickstarter supported DLC like independent game anyone with modding skill will join? like I say it's beginning of gathering members. My Discord Name is Kardienlupus Please DM me.

Guessing wrong way to go for practise....nowaday´s games have a far-away and more comfortable innovative technical engine with more serious and technical tools, specially the animation engine. Can´t be you try to spend a time working semiprofessional into an old game with only a side-hack: skse!-Specially a request on a sexual - oriented page is not an image-polisher and never can be used as a reference for future....so that seems to me seriously VERY, VERY questionable-lol

Edited by t.ara
41 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Guessing wrong way to go for practise....nowaday´s games have a far-away and more comfortable innovative technical engine with more serious and technical tools, specially the animation engine. Can´t be you try to spend a time working semiprofessional into an old game with only a side-hack: skse!-Specially a request on a sexual - oriented page is not an image-polisher and never can be used as a reference for future....so that seems to me seriously VERY, VERY questionable-lol

Well Loverslab is my home. I love this place. and Searching Skyrim remake or remaster Team members everywhere. I thought this place is good sight stop by. :)

Vor 8 Minuten sagte Kardien Lupus:

Nun, Loverslab ist mein Zuhause. Ich liebe diesen Ort. und Suche nach Skyrim-Remake- oder Remaster-Teammitgliedern überall. Ich dachte, dieser Ort wäre eine gute Sehenswürdigkeit. :)

But why don't you look for it in the Skyrim forum section - but in the thread of a NEW game???

24 minutes ago, Kardien Lupus said:

Well Loverslab is my home. I love this place. and Searching Skyrim remake or remaster Team members everywhere. I thought this place is good sight stop by. :)

U can do that anonymous as a hobbyist.  But you should look for professional game-creation-teams. Some mechanics of games won´t change for lot of decades anymore for more innovation but the animation- and the engine´s possibilities differ quite a LOT from what we had over ten years ago. Some of artefactal phenomenas like the function of water is same like in rdr2 and skyrim but there came endless new functions with more clever effects for the new gameplay.

If you want to renovate skyrim, you would need to begin not with any sort of content, you would need to allow the engine to deal with new existing collision-techniques and a fully new animation-system. For that integration you need access to the more internal engine and you need respective detailed knowledge about gamebryo and it´s changes made by bethesda in their later changes. Even in SSE they did not touch those aspects, which is facing how much troubles this all is meaning to be.

Other semiprofessional engines-or let me tell universal engines are not spending ideal platform-suiting parameters and what I saw from unreal or the concurrence-product also is not impressing me. Mostly are lacking the ideas for game content at all.

If you want you can maybe thing about to get some collision working for trees and bushes-skyrim has not much to offer therefore and only some few of assets are available...I´d be interesting seeing those reacting as collision-sensitive as plants/trees...like we know from the signs hanging around the buildings. But as I mentioned is a serious convention for that necessary: you need to add the collision technique to merge those together with the tree-sort-gamebryo-files to get the animated effects of trees as well. This would be one of a serious extension for skyrim-this is only ONE to explain, what would be seriously interesting for this old game.

As there are no professional tools and guides available for the specified gamebryo-files, this all has to become created by experimental way, only.

The moving of trees may only work as a tree - file gets activated as a TREE inside of the game-engine=Creation-kit. Anyway did I get animated objects by gamebryo-files in different other way by using those as activators, furnitures and otherwise....that´s why I tell: experimental !!!

For SSE there´s in between some cooler modern collision-mods on NEXUS available. This can  not be created in oldrim same way. You need to know exactly, into which game you want to put your energy !!!! SSE is in some aspects little more progressive. In other aspects, it is lacking in compare with SLE.

If you want to have a serious game to learn to create stuff more professional, you need to go to mod FO4. You have a serious gamebryo-exporter for 3dsmax-13/14, a higher impact on the animation-system and much more possibilities and flexibility when it comes to the parameters of Creation-Kit/the engine itself. But gamebryo-i´m not sure if that´s still the way to let new games perform?!?! Same is for HAVOK.....is both outdated for a modern game.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte Kardien Lupus:

Oh. Du zeigst die richtige Richtung. Ich habe es vergessen. Danke für den Hinweis.

Instead of starting a new project ... why don't you join an already existing project.

For years people have been working on the "porting" of "morrowind" and "oblivion" to the Skyrim engine - two international projects ... that are still looking for good people.

Of course, at first it will NOT be YOUR project - but if you want to meet people who know the different aspects of mods ... where if not there!

And you learn something else in the process -> how to organise project work with different people/characters.

(Projects do not fail because of technical knowledge - but because of the inability to get involved with each other!)

Yeah but this porting oblivion or making a SKYWIND seems to be a boring and not necessary extension....the game´s worlds (I mean most game´s worlds) are BIG enough and it is not the problem of a game to get endless PLACE territory. We do talk about NEW functions, which mostly depend on the engine´s limitation. If we have SKYRIm for example, we have some few furnitures with integrated animation-sequences, which had in the past to be synced by using HAVOK-behaviors, dedicated for the furniture: like the millstone-handle-walk-around 360-degrees, the sawmill-furniture and some very few more. Those need all the HAT for their creation to generate the suiting behavior files. This is ONE other interesting area for skyrim.

And the most interesting one would be a new open animation-behavior-extension-tool (OABET) for skyrim to put the old knowledge of FORE (creator of FNIS) together with a modular system like NEMESIS into a graphical editor for the huge animation engine for skyrim. This would be TOP-NOTCH software for adding new idles and behaviors to the havok-animation-engine...like CREATION-KIT is doing that for new gamebryo-files and code, such a software could do that for animations, which would be a DREAM. The problem of all the TOOLS is mostly the user- interface, which is NOT available, or which is in a very LOW quality.

I can help with deeper informations about the animation-engine, a programmer can use those to let all this go into a graphical editor for easy and new animation-idle-editing and adding into the existing game. Such tools would mean a lot for such a game, which is modd-able.

HAT itself is only usable if you generate fully new humanoid behaviors and it is always ONLY alowing to have a LEAST final, and always incompatible version with others...a tool like FNIS/NEMESIS is letting endless creators to add new stuff into the game-this is the difference!

And let´s be honest: from this endless options, which havok is offering is mostly 3% in skyrim in use. This are aspects, what you should think about. And not about some few nonsence-content.

Vor 11 Minuten sagte t.ara:

Ja, aber diese Portierung von Oblivion oder die Erstellung eines SKYWIND scheint eine langweilige und nicht notwendige Erweiterung zu sein....die Welten des Spiels (ich meine die Welten der meisten Spiele) sind GROSS genug und es ist nicht das Problem, ein Spiel zu bekommen endloses PLATZ-Territorium. Wir sprechen von NEUEN Funktionen, die größtenteils von den Einschränkungen der Engine abhängen. Wenn wir zum Beispiel SKYRIm haben, haben wir einige wenige Möbel mit integrierten Animationssequenzen, die in der Vergangenheit mithilfe von HAVOK-Verhaltensweisen synchronisiert werden mussten, die speziell für die Möbel bestimmt waren: wie der Mühlstein-Griff, der um 360 Grad herumläuft, die Sägewerksmöbel und einige wenige mehr. Diese benötigen für ihre Erstellung den gesamten HAT, um die passenden Verhaltensdateien zu generieren. Dies ist EIN weiterer interessanter Bereich für Skyrim.

Und das interessanteste wäre ein neues offenes Animation-Behavior-Extension-Tool (OABET) für Skyrim, um das alte Wissen von FORE (Erfinder von FNIS) zusammen mit einem modularen System wie NEMESIS in einem grafischen Editor für die riesige Animations-Engine zusammenzuführen für Skyrim. Dies wäre eine erstklassige Software zum Hinzufügen neuer Leerläufe und Verhaltensweisen zur Havok-Animations-Engine ... so wie CREATION-KIT das für neue Gamebryo-Dateien und Code tut, könnte eine solche Software das für Animationen tun, was der Fall wäre ein Traum. Das Problem aller TOOLS ist meist die Benutzeroberfläche, die NICHT verfügbar oder von sehr GERINGERER Qualität ist.

Ich kann mit tiefergehenden Informationen über die Animations-Engine weiterhelfen, ein Programmierer kann diese nutzen, um all dies in einen grafischen Editor zu übertragen, um neue Animationen im Leerlauf einfach zu bearbeiten und in das bestehende Spiel einzufügen. Solche Tools würden für ein solches Spiel, das modifizierbar ist, eine Menge bedeuten.

HAT selbst ist nur verwendbar, wenn Sie völlig neue humanoide Verhaltensweisen generieren, und es ist immer NUR möglich, eine MINDESTENS endgültige und immer inkompatible Version mit anderen zu haben ... ein Tool wie FNIS/NEMESIS ermöglicht es unzähligen Entwicklern, dem Spiel neue Dinge hinzuzufügen -das ist der Unterschied!

Und seien wir ehrlich: Von den endlosen Möglichkeiten, die Havok bietet, sind in Skyrim größtenteils 3 % im Einsatz. Dies sind Aspekte, über die Sie nachdenken sollten. Und nicht um ein paar Unsinnsinhalte.

I know your opinion on this and respect it ... but I have completely different views ... because I would like to be able to play exactly these games again without the pathetic appearance of Morrowind or the bug-festival of Oblivion.

So my intentions are completely different from yours ... which is no problem for me.

I know There is so much tech stuff I need to learn as a student. But I want to forming Skyrim remake or remaster Team and having intense discussion. It will give time what we should do when more good tools or guide to modding Starfield comes. I hope more info come next day when Starfield out. Thanks for all good replies.

• 3 weeks later...

A conversion that pushes the technology in Skyrim forward to the point that the Skyrim Civil War look like the US Civil War could be really fun. But it is still a fantasy world, so magic exists. The reason armour was rarely seen was mostly due to costs and weight. Still during the Napoleonic war heavy cavalry units could wear curiasses. As such some armour could still be used but it would probably be of the cuirass and helmet types. Also during the US Civil War the first machine guns appeared. Military air resources rapidly appeared after Montgolfier's famous balloon flight so by the time of the US Civil War balloons where in used for battlefield surveillance. Jule Verne's Mysterious Island actually begin with the protagonists stealing such a balloon to escape from a besieged city during the Civil War.