3 hours ago, Mixee said:

Top G person
Btw any plans on making support for POV/genetics tree/compatible species?

I'd love to add POV support, but I don't think I have enough artistic skills to make it look as good as some of the other POVs. So I probably won't be making that mod anytime soon. 
I've also not really looked into the comatible species settings cause I usually just disable CompatibleSpeciesOnly. It might be fun to add some limitations in the config for like the Gilten being able to have offspring with draconic related species. 

2 hours ago, Glithic said:

I'd love to add POV support, but I don't think I have enough artistic skills to make it look as good as some of the other POVs. So I probably won't be making that mod anytime soon. 
I've also not really looked into the comatible species settings cause I usually just disable CompatibleSpeciesOnly. It might be fun to add some limitations in the config for like the Gilten being able to have offspring with draconic related species. 

Most POVs are quite easy to make by just recoloring and some slight adjustments. <---- common sense Tip if you would want to make POVs at any point.

The Sexbound Reborn 1.1 update is gonna bring a lot of stuff related to pregnancies, solo animations, birthing animations, and some other things. Would be cool to see stuff implemented with that. Also any plans on releasing a patreon or smth in the future? And is this mod just a one time thing you wanted to release, or are you planning on making more? (Should've started with this question)

Alsooo. a quik suggest, perhaps wings of the (male)dragon race could move in doggy, as it looks a tiny bit weird. But thats just a suggestion, its okay the way it is aswell.

Edited by Mixee
1 hour ago, Mixee said:

The Sexbound Reborn 1.1 update is gonna bring a lot of stuff related to pregnancies, solo animations, birthing animations, and some other things. Would be cool to see stuff implemented with that. Also any plans on releasing a patreon or smth in the future? And is this mod just a one time thing you wanted to release, or are you planning on making more? (Should've started with this question)

I honestly didn't know about that update, I'll definitely consider updating when these new things are implemented. I don't plan on making a patreon, but if I really get into modding I might consider it.

1 hour ago, Mixee said:

Alsooo. a quik suggest, perhaps wings of the (male)dragon race could move in doggy, as it looks a tiny bit weird. But thats just a suggestion, its okay the way it is aswell.

I also agree with you on this point and I went and made a change for that. I'm currently making some adjustments for the doggy animation so I can implement the wings better. 
So far I've changed the tail for actor 2 so it isn't slapping actor 1 in the face anymore, I think this will make it so the wings won't look to bad when I add them for actor 2.

BEFORE:                                                                                                                       AFTER:

image.gif.e0a22b8273f08b0c4fadbec9c293e458.gifimage.gif.be6c0c8e1091561188b0865cf349d7a2.gif

14 hours ago, Glithic said:

I honestly didn't know about that update, I'll definitely consider updating when these new things are implemented. I don't plan on making a patreon, but if I really get into modding I might consider it.

I also agree with you on this point and I went and made a change for that. I'm currently making some adjustments for the doggy animation so I can implement the wings better. 
So far I've changed the tail for actor 2 so it isn't slapping actor 1 in the face anymore, I think this will make it so the wings won't look to bad when I add them for actor 2.

BEFORE:                                                                                                                       AFTER:

Is it just me or the belly was pregnant or smth at first?

Oh and if you will get into modding, you could also take like comissions or smth for race support.

1 hour ago, _KT_ said:

Btw, mb u know, Arcana mod need new game, or feel fine if installed on existing universe?

Depends what exactly you are trying to experience probably. If you want to experience new planets or dungeons or something else realted to generation, then you would just have to fly a bit further away to generate new planets with the new content.

6 hours ago, Mixee said:

Is it just me or the belly was pregnant or smth at first?

Oh ya it was in that first screenshot, I was testing some clipping issues it had with a way I tried to make the tail look before. The one on the right is what it's gonna look like normally though. I'll probably have an update out later today that adds it and support for both the wings that Gilten can spawn with. 

I'm pretty sure any sexual content in the steam workshop for games that aren't marked as adult content, is against the terms and service for user made content. 
So a simple report is probably enough to have it taken down tbh.
I wouldn't have minded if they had asked and given proper credit, but I'm not giving people permission to reupload to steam lol.

Edit: Oh wait they did give proper credit, but still I don't think this is gonna last long on the workshop. I'm curious to see what happens. 

Edited by Glithic
  • 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, IHaveNoNameSorryNotSorry said:

I've searched around, but I can't find how to install this?

You'll need Sexbound first and formost, this mod is just a patch to add support for the Arcana mod.

Download both .pak files and stick em in your mods folder locatated in your Starbound directory. 
Of course make sure you've also downloaded the Arcana mod from the Steam Workshop. 

Edited by Glithic
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a plan to add more texture bodies to the Arcanians? The gilten seem to have more to show off while the arcanian are just smoothed over bodies. It’s fine if not but figured as ask since the arcan def got the hot bods goin for em.

Edited by minx01
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok so in trying to test this mod, I started a new game, then teleported to one of the starting worlds they add to the galactic index, and with Aphrodite's gun in hand I attempted to shoot one of the new races .. but it did not work....is those world protected or something?