33 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

this is an alternative

no, it makes a "real" flower girl with all the options ofth e default flower girls.

The target will be added to the Dibellan Faction. (toggle)

That means Romance of NPC's fires on them, like Servers in an inn, or the real FG.

Hang on, I will upload a version where you can make...uhm... Flower Men.

Will be part of PlaceRomanceMarkers. So the men actively ask for sex plus the Flower Girls Dialogue.

PS:

I play test all this, if setting all the levels too low, I cannot move to another location, esp. with 3 or 4 followers.

Creature followers will trigger RomanceofNPC's, too. Uses SL animations as original triggers only FG(no creatures).

Like Karlossos or Gabriella wisp, Lis spider.

This creatures are integrated in SL approach, follower needs, SL sexlife, RomanceNPC, TDF prostitution, TDF aroused rape

and got the Succubus abilities, Fuck victim to dead in combat.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.963a2abbab6fd49f03b2ba0e1d1ab389.jpeg

Edited by Tlam99
6 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Bewitch' spell

as far I know, no men. 

Or I am wrong ? Maybe it's an alternative, a toggle to place NPC's e.g in a Jarls castle.

Anyway, I made it to have a better integration into all those trigger mods.

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Basically, this is an alternative to the 'Bewitch' spell?

No, it's different, I think.

If I remember correctly, Bewitch is a temporary effect, that wears off after a little while.
As I understand it, this spell makes the NPC a Flower Girl permanently (or until you choose to remove the effect).

Presumably (although I haven't tested this), any mods that affect Flower Girls, such as outfits distributed to them via SPID, will also affect the NPC. Could Tlam99 maybe confirm or quash that?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...