Hi! So I've had this problem every now and then but I have the flickering body gen morphs glitch and I've seen other people have the same issue. I have no idea how to fix this issue though. I was wondering if anyone knows what can cause this? Basically the morphs flicker from normal to being changed rapidly when they change in game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 2:39 AM, Nuka Cherry said:

Do you mean the morphs are actually changing in real time as opposed to having new armor added?

Is this an NPC or player problem?

Known problems include not building bodyslides correctly or problems with physics that can cause torsos to go invis.

No, it's for every person including the player. So when a morph changes it goes from normal to changing very fast. If I change something with looks menu or the body of an npc changes it will go from normal to changed on and off very fast. I've seen other people say it's a physics bug and I tried disabling most of my physics mods to try to fix it. I don't know what it could be. Sorry for the late response btw

This occurs in game, not in looksmenu when playing with sliders?

It sounds like you have a conflict. Have you installed the mods exactly, word for word, as specified in  the "fucking manual":

Basic Requirements

F4SE vLatest (REQUIRED) (Picture far down below on how to install F4SE manually because the way the archive is packaged, Vortex is fine though. MO2 users might need to pack up the Data>Scripts folder into a new archive and install that into MO2 in order to see mods conflicting with F4SE / shipping with outdated F4SE scripts.)

Bodyslide vLatest (REQUIRED)

LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Latest version 1.6.20 breaks erections. DON'T press C during character creation/LooksMenu to remove clothes. Undress after vault, 'slm 14' in console.)

ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) v6 (REQUIRED) - (MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS OVERWRITING THIS, except Atomic Muscle. Only exception.)

Buffout 4 vLatest (REQUIRED) (Buffout 4 installation instructions below)

Torture Devices v2.21 (OPTIONAL)

Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED) (For Lesbian Animations)

Bodies - (REQUIRED) Pick only one per gender.

8ºa Atomic Muscle Legacy v1.5.4 (Install the Texture requirements listed in its description.)

8ºb BodyTalk (Regarding BodyTalk3 physics related crashes, follow this link.)

9ºa CBBE (If you insist on using CBBE/3BBB+CBBE KneeFix, use DFS)

9ºb Fusion Girl

2 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

This occurs in game, not in looksmenu when playing with sliders?

It sounds like you have a conflict. Have you installed the mods exactly, word for word, as specified in  the "fucking manual":

I'll take a look but I haven't been using aaf lately but it probably doesn't matter and I should look anyway. but it's both looks menu but also I'm using fallout vore and it's happening

Could you post your mod list?

As a general tip: uninstall fallout, delete the remaining steam folder, and the folder in your "mydocuments" game folder. Reinstall Fallout 4 so it is completely fresh, launch the game once (to create the various files needed). Then install wabbajack - this is an automated mod installer, add your Nexus account and and install "Fallout 4 Modding Essentials". The process is quite painless (if you have a premium nexus account it is trivial, otherwise you will need to click on each mod to download through the wabbajack launcher - also easy as it is a small list of essentials).

This will basically create a platform to mod on with everything installed you need (buffout, etc). Then, launch mod organiser, and add whatever mods you need, following the manual (actually called the "fucking manual", lol) I linked above. I would also recommend not installing an ENB.

Re: baka framework - I recall it does not like separate skeletons, but that is more DFS.

Edited by Nuka Cherry