Hi, I recently bought the Moschino pack, and I've been really into photography and modeling stuff for my sims, so now I have a Sim selling photos for a living. I'm bothered though by the fact that there aren't really many poses when using the photographic studio or a camera, and I can't find a mod for it anywhere. The only poses I can find are overrides or thoses with Andrew's mod for posing in game and teleporting Sims around (something like that), but what I am really looking for are poses that I can set while using the photographic studio, because it would be useful with the AEP mod as well. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me.

Also, since I am here, if anyone has mod recomendations related to modeling stuff, like traits, aspirations, etc., orĀ  to improove photography gameplay (as a way of earning money and fame) that would be awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...

For Moschino there's little one can do. It seems that it wasn't designed to support more poses. One can use the pose player, teleporting is not really needed unless the sims should pose at a specific location.
I usually use the tripod as it offers QWE/ASD support to move and turn around while taking photos.

I have created two mods. One for taking photos while sims are in motion and one to increase the zoom level a tiny little bit.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/real-time-mod-67913807
https://www.patreon.com/posts/better-wide-tele-72295052

Edited by Oops19