Backpack Hero - NSFW Purse Mods

BackpackHeroNSFWPreview.png.5806006894819669716304a2af233359.png

For 1.0 version of the game, Backpack Hero.

This mod strips away the default and festive outfit of the first playable character, Purse, to make her naked. Her signature red bow stays on though.
Alternatively, there's options to make her bottomless, bootless or even boots only, with optional blushing as if she's embarrassed.

Flamecid Pack includes Topless Purse, Boots-Only Purse with Tanlines, Bottomless Pochette, and Bottomless Pochette with Tanlines.

- To install the mod, extract the zipped folder and bring one of the mods to the game's base folder (where "Backpack Hero.exe" is located) and run the mod's .exe file (which would be "NudePurse.exe" if you want the character naked with no blushing).
- This program will ask where the game's directory is which would automatically be correct if you place the mod's .exe file in the right folder.
- Once you click "Next", the program will patch the game's asset files so it replaces the original sprites with the edited ones.
- When you start the game, you may notice that Purse is still wearing her blue outfit in the title screen. That's just her second costume.

You'll know the mod is correctly installed if you start a new game and see her nude sprites for the first/default costume in the Character Select menu.

Screenshot1.png.59c82ec1ed57f1055176372372401050.png

If you're wondering why the mods are in .exe format, that's just Unity Asset Bundle Extractor's method of patching the game's asset files quickly with an installer so you don't have to manually replace the sprites yourself.

If there's any errors such as incorrect sprites, please let me know.

Considering I had to make this mod 8 times for 8 different variants, I wouldn't be surprised if I made a mistake.

If the game gets updated, there's a chance you might need to redownload the mods here once I (finally) update them.

Discussion Thread:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 2:43 PM, Vallahd said:

Is there a way to make a version that works for linux? The file structure is just: Backpack Hero/linux-Data/[Affected Files] but the current updater can't find them.

What if you could just rename "linux-Data" to "Backpack Hero_Data" and see if that works. Make sure the ".assets" files are in that folder.

Then after the files have been patched, you can rename the "Backpack Hero_Data" folder back to "linux-Data".

22 hours ago, EnderDeathstone said:

For some reason, I ain't sure why the sprite isn't changing to the NSFW version of it. Imma try reverifying and try again

That's because the latest update broke my mods, but I have fixed their compatibility recently so you just need to redownload them.

12 hours ago, Catnatic said:

What if you could just rename "linux-Data" to "Backpack Hero_Data" and see if that works. Make sure the ".assets" files are in that folder.

Then after the files have been patched, you can rename the "Backpack Hero_Data" folder back to "linux-Data".

That's because the latest update broke my mods, but I have fixed their compatibility recently so you just need to redownload them.

That worked surprisingly. Had to do a bit of tinkering to get it to properly work, but renaming it seems to have worked. Thanks mate!

1 hour ago, anonimato_loko said:

its replacing the shop instead of the character ;-;

Can you show me a screenshot?

Make sure you download the latest version of my mod that works with the latest version of the game, because each update for the game can break my mod installers that replaces the wrong things.

1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

Can you show me a screenshot?

Make sure you download the latest version of my mod that works with the latest version of the game, because each update for the game can break my mod installers that replaces the wrong things.

image.png.1c3b2871084452b14f7f9d98a0d39227.pngimage.png.68d26147d5cb1ee64fbffca49dd0b0b8.png
i think that is my game's version that is outdated, but i just cant update it for some reason

I update it and its still isnt working, but now there is others shop sprites :P.

Edited by anonimato_loko
i uploaded the game
On 9/9/2023 at 3:54 PM, anonimato_loko said:

image.png.1c3b2871084452b14f7f9d98a0d39227.pngimage.png.68d26147d5cb1ee64fbffca49dd0b0b8.png
i think that is my game's version that is outdated, but i just cant update it for some reason

I update it and its still isnt working, but now there is others shop sprites :P.

Just so we're clear, is your game version "V0.39.723.54" and have you downloaded the latest version of my mod from yesterday?

You can find the version number on the bottom left corner of the screen in-game. Also, are you running the game on Windows, Mac, or Linux (Steam Deck)?

image.png.a878a38c84c461f8665a64c713bb000d.png

If you do have the correct version of the game and using the latest version of my mods, then I'm afraid I don't know what else I could do to help.

This is one of the reasons why I'm hoping to see this game officially support custom texture packs so I don't have to do the mod installer method that patches files based on Path IDs instead of File Names which can break if the game receives another update.

Edited by Catnatic
Game's updated so version number is now different
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, poppytartykitty said:

Any way for this to work on Switch?

Well firstly I need to update my mods for the 1.0 release of the game.

But even so, I don't have any experience in modding Switch games but I imagine that if you could extract the game's assets so the "sharedassets" files appear, you could still use the installer to patch these files and then afterwards, you could either use those files as overrides or recompile all the files back into a readable format for the Switch.

I'm just guessing what the modding process is like but since the game is made in Unity, you could just search up some guides on how to mod Unity games on Switch.

Edited by Catnatic
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi good morning, I hope all is well with you
I admire your work, it's very beautiful and cute
I want to report this error that happens when I install the mod
the game works normally if there are no mods
I think it's because the version I downloaded is (v20231122)
I can't find the old version
Will you update the mods soon?

mine appears like this:

0000.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This update came WAY WAY Faster then anyone should reasonably expect, given the season and time. I strongly appreciate it, but I hope you don't feel burned out/obligated.

I LOVE your work, It's perfectly on-model and on-behavior and goes with an already neat game very well, thank you so much.