people looking at you constantly in inns

jaymac8181

Not sure you can set it so they only look at you occasionally, but you can turn it off completely by typing 'tdetect' in the console.

That basically makes all AI ignore you unless you directly interact with them.

I would recommend re-enabling it when you're done though, not sure how it would mess up the AI in combat, I would assume that bandits and stuff would ignore you also.

maybe you take apart the mod called headtracking on nexus. and do the opposite. instead of tracking not tracking then they will no longer track you. :D But that will make this game so boring no one giving you attention anymore. maybe then we will get more people saying we want tracking back.

I don't understand why this is such a problem when you enter a room no one knows you allot of people will looking too will you tell them in real life to look away ??  So rude. :D

The starring only occurs when you are too close keep your distance and they will not track you maybe they are afraid you are from Thiefs guild and came to steal there stuff. Shop keepers will also wander after you when you try to enter there room though there store that is considered game lore.

Amazing Follower Tweaks has a function that swaps your character's outfit depending on your location. Surprisingly it does not require SKSE. Apply this to your problem and the console command will activate every time you enter a town.

Archived