Cyber resources WIP

View File

My first attempt at modding. I am posting here for suggestions on what more to add/advice on how to improve it.

The armor sets are in the lucky 38 penthouse next to the big computer.

You may use this in your own mods without permission.

Edited by Voidson22222
On 8/12/2023 at 2:27 AM, Thefalseking said:

IMO, the meshes are really good looking, but are super bright shiny looking, which may not be an issue for some people, but for what its worth I would like to see it less reflective.

I will try to make a less shiny version soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanted to let anyone paying attention to this mod know that it is not yet dead. I have been struggling to come up with new ideas for it since the last update and the lack of interest did not help in keeping me motivated. I am trying to come up with some slightly more vanilla cybernetics models and replace some of the existing ones so that they look like further modifications of the same series.

I would show screenshots, but I am not yet comfortable with what I have to show. I think it looks to much like real scuba gear to be erotic. I have also been learning quest modding, but my writing is so bad I don't think I will be able to actually do a quest mod.

I would also like to get an idea of where people want this mod to go. Sadly this forum does not have polls, but with the small number of users of this mod I should be able to read all responses. So please tell me what you like, dislike or would like to see added/changed. 

WIP hood for earlier stages of modification.

cyberhoodWIP1.PNG.c6af3293ab8a2eac4e202f8b41e39f35.PNG

Not sure about it just yet, expect alterations or redesigns. 

I will probably try and start on a more purely recreation series of modifications when I have time.

Posted (edited)

WIP screenshot of the staged transformation heads. Left and right represent different paths in the modification process. Ignore the red colour that is just a matcap for easier modelling.headvarients.PNG.1480b1aa5d9fdd3f4a658ee32bd58ee4.PNG

Don't worry I will still keep the legacy models in the download.

Edited by Voidson22222
  • 1 month later...