Are there any mods that make celebrities more human?

I mean a mod that overhauls the celebrity system to make them actually approachable. The way they're set up currently they don't really interact with other sims who aren't celebrities much, outside of the worshipping/idolizing interactions, which seems kind of stupid to me because that isn't consistent with real life. Maybe some celebrities are stuck up and completely unapproachable, but I have heard a number of accounts of non celebrities having regular conversations with celebrities, befriending them, or sometimes even dating celebrities.

They are human beings and the end of the day, they aren't demigods, or something.

For NPC celebs I use control-any-sim if they 'want' to interact with my sims (or vice versa). It helps a bit. If they visit a family they want to be controlled again to greet everyone instead of behaving like a crazy celeb.
I don't want a mod to make them behave like normal sims, this might remove too much.

Edited by Oops19