Pillory Invites Sex

Is there a mod that, just on the concept of you entering any type of restrictive device like a pillory or torture devices. Will make npcs randomly come up and initiate sex scenes? No mod or rudeness needed, you enter a pillory and random npcs will come by every 10 seconds or so when available.

2 hours ago, ImaTurtle said:

Is there a mod that, just on the concept of you entering any type of restrictive device like a pillory or torture devices. Will make npcs randomly come up and initiate sex scenes? No mod or rudeness needed, you enter a pillory and random npcs will come by every 10 seconds or so when available.

I dont know of any but it would be most welcome. Add F-frame while at it. Would like it to be assignable as a workstation so every time someone partakes of it, money gets added to the till.

Edited by Olmech
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Grimmhelm said:

True, that is what BiP does but i think he poster was more leaning towards inside your own settlements, you can put down the items with the right mods and put your settlers in them but you can't just hook your own player up and wait

BIP is more of a consequence for the player. I personally was thinking of a scenario where player or assigned NPC could hop on one of the torture devices and be paid by patrons for the service. That BIP does not do.

One of the (many) things I like about Provocative Perks is it can have consequences for drinking booze or using drugs. I agree it would be really cool if there would or could be consequences for sticking yourself into a Torture Device furniture.

Post Script: I just realized it would not work to let a Torture Devices furniture behave this way because that furniture is already used in Bound In Public and other mods, and it would create a conflict.

If one wanted to add consequences to get into stocks or an f-frame or the like, it would need to be something not used already in another mod so they don't step on each other. This, or it would have to be something like only happening in a settlement.

Edited by Karna5