TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility

Running bodyslide is a requirement.
Required mods:
---TAWOBA - The Amazing World of Bikini Armor: https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0
---------Delete the included leveled list esp (more info why below)
---TEWOBA - The Expanded World of Bikini Armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

---Sexlab Aroused Baka Edition (or a compatible version. Newer SLA versions by other modders look to have kept the Baka keywords)

---Sexlab Survival (all armor pieces have the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword) (ESP patch available to remove this requirement)

---Heels Sound (for TAWOBA only) (ESP patch available to remove this requirement)

Devious Devices is not a required mod. This mod only matches bikini armor to match what slots DD framework uses. No DD functionality used.

Body sizes/types from original mods are not changed, they are still 3BA and 3BBB.

Should be fine to use on an existing save. Just be sure to unequip any bikini armor and save before installing this mod.

Made a version of TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 and TEWOBA using the Mr_Thor and Pumpkin version from Sexlab Survival SE files (not required) as a starting point. Provided files are ESP and Bodyslide files only so original bikini mods are required (links above). Merge these with original mod or make a new folder for them in MO and set to a higher priority.

My goal was to match to the equipment that Devious Devices framework slots use while going with what makes the most sense for the other items; trying to make the best use of limited slots and not use DD piercing or plug slots. Avoided/changed items from slots 48, 50, 51, and 54. As a side effect, it is now possible to use vanilla armor with the bikini armors.

Used Mr_Thor and (Pumpkin) from the from the 1st post of the Sexlab Survival SE thread as starting point. Both of these were changed for DD compatibility (not a requirement though) and I also added SLA_Baka keywords to TEWOBA. Mr_Thors TAWOBA has SLA_Baka edition as a requirement already and TEWOBA requires TAWOBA so this wouldn't be an extra requirement.

Bodyslide files were changed. Running bodyslide is a requirement. I tested the 3BA and CBBBB version of everything and everything does show up in game and works with DD items and vanilla gear. Did not test CBBE version so if something doesn't appear in game, let me know. Using with vanilla armor will clip (unless anyone can suggest a way to get the items to hide when wearing vanilla armor).

For the main version, Sexlab Survival, Sexlab Aroused Baka Edition (or compatible version, newer SLA versions also incorporate Baka keywords), and Heel Sounds required for main files. ESP patched version available if you don't use SLS and/or Heels Sounds, just merge over main versions.

Leveled List to distribute bikini armors to NPCs
Sungeong's remastered version (link at the top) includes a leveled list esp. I recommend deleting this leveled list as it will distribute bikini armor to male NPCs. With my changes, armor models no longer render on male NPCs, instead they will appear naked; sometimes with a missing crotch too. When using the leveled list, male NPCs can and will have the bikini armor equipped but visibly nothing will render. If you want a leveled list, I recommend this instead:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24521-spid-bikini-armors-for-female-npcs/

Changes made (I think this was everything):
---Bikini Bra/Breastplates use slot 56 (Chastity Bra) (No longer blocks vanilla slot 32 (regular) armor as a side effect)
---Bikini bottoms/thongs use slot 49 (Chastity Belt)
---Items that cover top and bottom (ex. sling bikini) use both slot 49 and 56
---Tassets/Skirts/Leather Pouch use slot 40 (Tail slot) (Sorry argonian/khajits, limited slot availability and was a tough choice to make)
---Right shoulder items use slot 59 (Arm Cuffs)
---Left shoulder/Shoulder Targes use slot 54 (Empty? Can't find any DD items that use this slot)

---Shoulder/Pauldron equipment that equip to both shoulders will use slot 54 only (allows DD arm cuffs to be equitable)
---Abs/Leather Belt/Wolf Loincloth uses slot 52 (SoS).

------SoS forces Slot 52 items to unequip when vanilla armor (slot 32) armor is equipped unless you mark armor as revealing in SoS's MCM menu which will also affect male version of armor.
---Harnesses/Hide Belt will use slot 58 (DD Body Harness/Corset)
---Capes/Cloaks/Scarves/Neck Covers/Wolf Pelt will use slot slot 46 (Armbinder/Yokes/Cloak mods slot)

Chest Reinforcements remain on slot 46 also as previous
Cuisses and Thigh equipment will remain on slot 53 (Leg Cuffs)
Slot 47 (Backpack mods) remained mostly empty, only a one item remained on 47; a messenger/courier bag

Gorgets remained on their respective slots
-TAWOBA uses slot 45 (DD Collar) because they are tighter
-TEWOBA uses slot 46 (DD Armbinder/Yoke) because they are looser (can clearly fit a DD collar)

Following how Mr _Thor applied SLA_Baka keywords, keywords were applied in this way to TEWOBA:

Bikini Bra items
SLA_Brabikini [KYWD:##08E856]
SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:##08E854]

Breastplate Bra items
EroticArmor [KYWD:##08C7F6]
SLA_Brabikini [KYWD:##08E856]

Bikini Bottom items
SLA_ThongGstring [KYWD:##08F3F5]

Skirt items
SLA_MiniSkirt [KYWD:##08F40E]

My tip for bodyslide if you use 3BA body:
When running bodyslide and doing a batch build, I recommend in the "Type and hit enter to choose output..." box (the box you can type in when choosing sizes), typing in each of these (CBBE, HH, Physics, Realistic, 3B, 3BBB, SMP, 3BA) in this order, one at a time, and pressing enter after each then erasing and typing in the next one and repeating till the end. This has worked reliably well for me to quickly select the correct options for most if not all items in the multiple size choice window.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/16/2023
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by Majin Buu

Hi,
The esp in DD TEWOBA SLS remove is wrong, not remove SLS, contains the sls keywords. Please check it.

And i have a question. I'm not expert in this question, and sorry if the question is stupid: if You has changed bikini tops from slot 32 to slot 56, why not deleted from nif file the 3ba body and other not needed meshes? Or are they still needed?

Edited by SaGa959
44 minutes ago, SaGa959 said:

Hi,
The esp in DD TEWOBA SLS remove is wrong, not remove SLS, contains the sls keywords. Please check it.

And i have a question. I'm not expert in this question, and sorry if the question is stupid: if You has changed bikini tops from slot 32 to slot 56, why not deleted from nif file the 3ba body and other not needed meshes? Or are they still needed?

Fixed the esp. I just used NifSkope to edit the nif files, don't know if it is possible to delete the body mesh with nifskope. This was mostly just change numbers around following a guide mod. The body within the nif file doesn't render appear in game though. Pretty much don't know how and don't know if they would still be needed (guessing not needed).

Edited by Majin Buu
30 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

Fixed the esp. I just used NifSkope to edit the nif files, don't know if it is possible to delete the body mesh with nifskope. This was mostly just change numbers around following a guide mod. The body within the nif file doesn't render appear in game though. Pretty much don't know how and don't know if they would still be needed (guessing not needed).

Thx. You can remove not needed meshes with Outfit Studio. I try now, what happen, if i remove the 3ba_* meshes.

I have another question, sorry. About Your tip for bodyslide. Where is the "Type and hit enter to choose output..." box? I not found it.

Edited by SaGa959
15 minutes ago, SaGa959 said:

Thx. I have another question, sorry. About Your tip for bodyslide. Where is the "Type and hit enter to choose output..." box? I not found it.

CTRL+Click "Batch Build" (Ctrl+click so you can select where output files save to with Mod Organizer) at the bottom left then get this popup a few screens later.

image.png.f309f86d2eb4edc9853f1633a57842b5.png

Edited by Majin Buu

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the practical effect? To prevent DDs being worn at the same time as bikini armors? I'm not sure what the end goal of this is. I can't imagine why it's a problem to mix DDs and bikini armors.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the practical effect? To prevent DDs being worn at the same time as bikini armors? I'm not sure what the end goal of this is. I can't imagine why it's a problem to mix DDs and bikini armors.

Other way around, to prevent you from wearing a bikini bra/thong if you are locked in a chasity bra/belt while still being able to wear other items that that would more realistically make sense. Wearing bikini bra/thong won't stop mods from locking you into chastity bra/belts, instead bikini bra/thong will be unequipped instead of other bikini equipment. Getting a bit realistic, it made no sense with how it was originally was. 

Originally:

Chastity bra blocked bikini abs

DD Harness/Corset blocked left shoulder pauldron

Vaginal plug blocked right shoulder pauldron

Chastity belt blocked tassets

(probably couple others I'm forgetting)

From a realistic point of view and not a technical one: Why would equipping these DD items block items on completely different area of the body? To me it made sense wearing a chasity bra/belt would get in the way bikini bra/thong, That bugged me so I made changes with this mod. Realistically there is no problem mixing bikini and DD items but from a technical point of view, we only have a limited number of equipment slots so compromises have to be made on what can be equipped.

Edited by Majin Buu

I'm having a strange issue where everything will load on the body except for the bikini top and bikini bottom armor. Also whenever the bikini top is equipped it turns the body invisible. I'm not sure how to fix this. I also tried downloading the mod that you show in the screenshot I'm assuming its the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) - Settings Loader, but I can't get that to load up onto my mcm menu at all.

On 7/21/2023 at 3:13 PM, Dr.Modz said:

I'm having a strange issue where everything will load on the body except for the bikini top and bikini bottom armor. Also whenever the bikini top is equipped it turns the body invisible. I'm not sure how to fix this. I also tried downloading the mod that you show in the screenshot I'm assuming its the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) - Settings Loader, but I can't get that to load up onto my mcm menu at all.

Shoulder, Abs, tassets, and other bikini armor items load but just not Bikini Top and Bottom? Either you have another mod changing just bikini armor top and bottom (possible another TAWOBA esp) or your body slide didn't build the top and bottom. Other than the required mod (for the textures and any untouched meshes) you don't need another TAWOBA/TEWOBA version installed as they wouldn't be compatible.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:13 AM, Dr.Modz said:

I also have this bug. But it is bug from TEWOBA, TAWOBA is ok, not from this mod. Don't know how to fix it.

11 hours ago, Shuusai said:

I also have this bug. But it is bug from TEWOBA, TAWOBA is ok, not from this mod. Don't know how to fix it.

Too solve this problem one must make batch built for CBBE group first and instantly after that for 3BA.

Edited by Shuusai
  • 3 weeks later...

Targets use slot 60 (3BA slot?), Dwarven Cyborg Gauntlets use slot 60 too, Dwarven Cyborg Bikini use slot 48 (in "original" too, but is this necesary?) Falmer Crown use slot 43 (when all Falmer mask use 42 - in "original"), Elven Thalmor Robe use slot 32 and 56, Hide Pauldron (00HBA_pauldron1) use slot 60 (but it's Left Pauldron) ...
So, why?

Edited by Ferbodroid
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 3:07 AM, Majin Buu said:

CTRL+Click "Batch Build" (Ctrl+click so you can select where output files save to with Mod Organizer) at the bottom left then get this popup a few screens later.

image.png.f309f86d2eb4edc9853f1633a57842b5.png

So I still have the issue, with the invisible bikini top and bikini bottom. Now whenever I do batch build it I do get the option to choose a regular output set or a 3ba output set for several of the armors. Not sure how you go about deleting certain outputs. Note that whenever I do control click the batch build once I have all the items selected it takes my to my file explorer, but I'm not really sure what folder I would select. Right now I have it set to where it dumps the files into the meshes folder in the overwrite directory.

Edited by Dr.Modz
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:18 PM, mjonilr said:

I also have invisible bikini tops, the bottoms are alright though
I'm also using BHUNP

I have a mostly working version of this for BHUNP, I think I made some errors in the conversions, that I am hoping to get finished soonish.  Some pieces still aren't showing right (mostly pauldrons and some neck pieces), so I need to take a closer look at them.  Its going to be big, since its whole new versions of all the .osp and nifs for bodyslide.  I am using the esp from this mod without any changes.  Once I upload im sure its gonna have some things I missed, there are a TON of armors to update.

Edit: Just finished a check of all armors, and I have several to fix.  Specifically, the TAWOBA/TEWOBA BHUNP bodyslides I use from nexus don't split the pauldrons correctly, so both show up on left, none on right for a lot of armors. Also, i think some output paths arent working on bodyslide dumped the output in the wrong place for some tassets and gorgets (they aren't showing).  So about 50 armor pieces aren't showing up. Once that is fixed, I'll post an update to the download.

Edited by TerribleUserName
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After using this patch to fix the mess up slots of bikini armor mod, I notice that if i use an additional mod to distribute bikini armor to all female npc, some of them will wear normal clothing, after investigating, this is because some female have clothing, such as Aela here, because the new slot assignment remove slot 32 from bikini tops, the NPC will equip theirs clothing as if they are naked (technically, they are naked since there are no armor on slot 32), if the game spawn it in theirs inventory...

so to fix this, you can either delete the clothing item using command code (which will last until the game respawn the item back to them) or use an outfit manager to dress up and lock theirs clothing or add in back slot 32 to all the bikini tops.

so i make a simple patch to reintroduce slot 32 back to bikini armor (just add additional slot 32, didnt change any of the slot) for anyone who run into this problem and is pretty annoyed by it.... the patch is in the form of ESL flagged plugin for easy patch and unpatched....

SkyrimSpecialEdition13_11_202312_02_20PM.png.8ad85652fa1a68965f220e15bfb95f42.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition13_11_202312_18_49PM.png.6bd4c5333daf0ad0eefa3a408cb1ce40.png

Bikini Armor for DD Patch.7z

Alright for everyone in the future who has the invisible bikini top and bottom problem. I found the issue. On bodyslide if you build the [3ba] versions of the bikini armor it will be invisible. However if you build all the tawoba bikini items that don't have [3ba] on them then they will be visible in game and work just fine. Hope this helped!

Edited by Dr.Modz
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 11:13 PM, Dr.Modz said:

Disable "Device Hider" feature in Devious Devices' MCM

• 2 weeks later...