Immersive Interactions - DD&Toy Patch

View File

When the player is wearing DD or toy bindings, prevent the Immersive Interactions animation from playing during operation.

This is Immersive Interactions patches for "Devious Devices" and "Toys and Love" (just add checks in SendanimationEvent or PlayIdle in the script)

If Game.GetModByName("Devious Devices - Integration.esm") !=255 || Game.GetModByName("Toys.esm") !=255
	If !akActor.WornHasKeyword(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05226C, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") as Keyword) && !akActor.WornHasKeyword(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000008C1, "Toys.esm") as Keyword) && !akActor.WornHasKeyword(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000008F3, "Toys.esm") as Keyword)
		debug.SendanimationEvent(PlayerREF as ObjectReference, "idlewoodpickupenter")
		utility.wait(6.00000)
	Else
		Debug.Notification("You make efforts to move while being bound.")
		;Return
	EndIf
EndIf

I use Devious Devices and Toys at the same time. If someone can test using only Devious Devices or Toys, please let me know the results.?

Requires:

Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions 1.74

Immersive Interactions - Survival Mode Patch 1.94
Devious Devices 5.2

Toys and Love 2.62

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/12/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Immersive Interactions 1.74, Immersive Interactions - Survival Mode Patch 1.94, Devious Devices 5.2, Toys and Love 2.62
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was using only DD, but I was experiencing freezes on entering places (not ctds, so crash logger unfortunately gave me nothing), and my papyrus logs were filled with:

[04/12/2024 - 07:49:18PM] Error: File "Toys.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AR_Quest (E8000800)].AR_QuestScript.DDPlayIdle() - "AR_QuestScript.psc" Line 1414
    [AR_Quest (E8000800)].AR_QuestScript.ftake() - "AR_QuestScript.psc" Line 190
    [ (E8000802)].AnimimationsReborn_Fragments.Fragment_33() - "AnimimationsReborn_Fragments.psc" Line 90
[04/12/2024 - 07:49:18PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword

I installed toys and love (just the framework, no actual packs) and it seems to have taken care of the log at least, though play time will tell if it fixed my freezes. Not sure why it would be causing the freezes, but its the only thing throwing errors that is new and you asked for someone to check with just DD anyway. Ill report back after playing more either way so you can know if this is just a log issue that can be ignored by the player, or if it actually caused the freezing I am seeing

EDIT: For sure didnt cause the freezing I had. Just papyrus logs nonsense when not using toys and love

Edited by thor3222