An idea for a mod about an exhibitionist dragonborn

Some function

When you walk naked in the city, people on the street are always indifferent. Isn't it a bit unrealistic? Many mods only focus on commenting on players, it's time for a real exhibitionist mod.

When a player is exposed to an NPC's line of sight, the NPC will trigger a reaction, shouting and arresting the player, or directly violate them, which can trigger some random events. 

3P,kidnapping and imprisoning, arresting and Being paraded through the streets,some curious children. Player may have to face these awkward situation, and try to escape from it.

A story

Our dragonborn is not live to be an exhibitionist. It seems that the matter was triggered by a diary that chronicled the experiences of an exhibitionist. The dragonborn , stumbled upon the diary by chance or through a messenger, and was deeply affected by its contents. One night, she made her first attempt at emulating what she had read.

Dragonborn's attempts at exhibitionism were gradual. She started by wearing toys and walking in public, then progressed to wearing revealing clothing in less crowded areas. Eventually, she tried walking naked with a burlap sack over her head in small alleys or hiding in barrels on the street (like in the"Thief"). Each time, she narrowly escaped danger, which only increased her desire to try more daring behavior. She began trying riskier acts, such as sneaking around naked on the street, applying for a job as a bartender at the Bannered Mare, and serving customers while wearing only a naked apron behind the bar. She even found herself forced to do more shameful things by a pervert who caught her. As the plot progressed, rumors began to spread that Dragonborn had a hidden side. The city was plastered with wanted posters for an unknown exhibitionist. Finally, Dragonborn's exhibitionism was exposed to the public, and even she was punished to undress and even executed to public(link to pama’s deadly furniture). because she had violated medieval law.

This is my first topic here. I have no mods knowledge to make this. If someone manages to pull this off, it will be the best mod of all time. A real Skyrim  with an engaging storyline. If this achieved, it will be great and become a hot mod series. 

SLSF Fame Comments has a lot of this: Comments on nudity, but also exhibitionism fame and comments on exhibitionism fame. Nudity and exhibitionism fame can also trigger events, such as PC stripping, forced sex, NPC masturbation, and naked games with followers. Also, there is a substantial exhibitionism-themed quest (triggered once exhibitionism fame reaches a high level in Markarth) that has many of the above elements - first experiences at exhibitionism, running naked in the hills, being caught by guards in the woods, sneaking around naked in the city at night, and daring naked daytime runs.

I've had this OAR mod for personal use for a while now but don't really want to write up a description to upload it

uses the cover up animations from BUP, ties them to SLAR keywords and the exhibitionist faction. By default the exhibitionist faction in SLAR doesn't have any ranks but Babodialogue adds ranks to it and has its own character monologue related to those ranks.

Coverself.7z

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

SLSF Fame Comments has a lot of this: Comments on nudity, but also exhibitionism fame and comments on exhibitionism fame. Nudity and exhibitionism fame can also trigger events, such as PC stripping, forced sex, NPC masturbation, and naked games with followers. Also, there is a substantial exhibitionism-themed quest (triggered once exhibitionism fame reaches a high level in Markarth) that has many of the above elements - first experiences at exhibitionism, running naked in the hills, being caught by guards in the woods, sneaking around naked in the city at night, and daring naked daytime runs.

I didn't trigger that, I'll try this later

2 hours ago, wareware said:

I've had this OAR mod for personal use for a while now but don't really want to write up a description to upload it

uses the cover up animations from BUP, ties them to SLAR keywords and the exhibitionist faction. By default the exhibitionist faction in SLAR doesn't have any ranks but Babodialogue adds ranks to it and has its own character monologue related to those ranks.

Coverself.7z 1.03 MB · 1 download

Wow, I will give it a try in the game.

Unless I install a "no naked comments" mod people are NOT indifferent in my experience. Also, at least some follower mods ignore the "no naked comments" mods and will comment on PC nudity anyway.

Personally I would want an more advanced version of no naked comment mod with layered levels of comments AND npc's commenting on other npc's as well. Something with an understanding of time and place. As such there would be no complaints about naked people taking a bath in a river/lake/the sea but walk around like that in town and they will.

• 3 months later...

There is a mod called "fall of the dragonborn" that has some of this, if you're also willing to deal with the humiliation side of things as well. Basically, you're character goes from being mentally devastated by being naked, to only wearing skimpier outfits, to only wanting to be naked. It also has some compatability with inflation framework to where, if your chest or butt get too big, you'll strip armor off and not be able to wear certain types of armor. It hasn't been updated in a while, though, so keep that in mind.