Borgakh the Purchased Wife - Slab and Flower Girl Editions

View File

My second mod is now released! Enjoy your adventures with Borgakh the Steel Heart! After paying for her dowry, the Dragonborn is able to ask her about what that entails...

Features:

Borgakh now has a special option where you can ask for her to comfort you as an orcwife should! This mod is voiced and for the time being only has about 50 96 voiced lines. More will follow in future updates! 

There are small prompts for the player when talking to Borgakh that open up options that end in a sexual encounter. This is made for a human male player in mind, but I have experimented with conditions so that certain phrases will not be used if you are non-human or female so as not to break immersion. 

I created all of the dialogue and used copies of my Valerica mod to make this new one. Don't worry if you get overwrite conflicts when playing with both this and my Valerica mod, this mod uses some of the same scripts and they work fine together. Both versions are ESL format.

Currently there are about 50  96 118 lines total (5+ responses for each choice), but future updates will include idle comments and additional responses (added in 1.1).

You paid for her dowry...perhaps she is willing to act accordingly...

THIS IS ONLY A DIALOGUE MOD! For animations to occur, you will need to download the framework for its required edition to function properly. 

Initial Start: You technically can start this at any time, but for immersion purposes I would recommend waiting until after you have hired her for the first time.

Credits:

Borgakh overhaul and body from RogueReverie 
Dragon chain armor conversion for 3BA by BD's Armor conversions 

Both can be found on the nexus!

Special thanks to shadowman2777 for his help throughout this process.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/05/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, Flower Girls, Etc.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Hi,

Quick question, I just downloaded and installed Borgakh, wanted to know whether there would be a courier or prompt letting me know where to find Borgakh.  Figured she'd probably be tied to a particular orc stronghold, didn't want to forget about her as gameplay march forward.  Also understand if you'd whether we locate her in game by happenstance, I am cool with that as well.  Just wanted to make sure I recruit her alongside my growing band of misfits. ? 

15 minutes ago, nefer385 said:

Hi,

Quick question, I just downloaded and installed Borgakh, wanted to know whether there would be a courier or prompt letting me know where to find Borgakh.  Figured she'd probably be tied to a particular orc stronghold, didn't want to forget about her as gameplay march forward.  Also understand if you'd whether we locate her in game by happenstance, I am cool with that as well.  Just wanted to make sure I recruit her alongside my growing band of misfits. ? 

She's a vanilla follower , you can find her in Mor Khazgur, she can be persuaded to become a follower or you can buy her from the stronghold as she just came out of age, by paying her dowry, theres also other mods like amorous adventures that adds quest to the dowry thing. Theres also multiple mods that overhaul her appearance, Bijin, Daughter of malacath, etc... the author of this mod use the roguereverie mod to alter her appearance, it's up to you, choose your poison. This mod just adds more voiced dialogue to her once she'S recruited as a follower

Edited by erynyes
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 6:46 PM, TFDyikies said:

quick question this mod conflicts with your other mod valerica (in vortex) its a bunch of files that have valericas name in them so i gave the valerica mod priority. just thought id check that is correct. 

The author said this in the description:

I created all of the dialogue and used copies of my Valerica mod to make this new one. Don't worry if you get overwrite conflicts when playing with both this and my Valerica mod, this mod uses some of the same scripts and they work fine together. Both versions are ESL format.

Step by here the Spanish translation of your mod, is for personal use but I share it so that more people can access this incredible mod.

paso por aqui la traduccion al español de tu mod, es de uso personal pero lo comparto para que mas gente pueda acceder a este increible mod.actualizado al reciente ya con el nombre de la version y ya probado en mi save del juego y todo bien debo decir.

Borgakh the Orcwife 1.1a Slab spanish.rar

Edited by Leozuri

Hey! I tried out your Valerica mod, and I really like the idea. I like the idea of this whole series actually, they're great. I do have a question though... do you plan on adding any customization options? Like having the npc in the male position instead of female (I prefer female pcs). I'm comfortable editing dialog trees in xedit, but I can't get scripts to recompile since I moved to SE, so I can't fully tweak these to my preferences on my own. Maybe the option to disable certain types of content? Sorry foot-lovers, its just not my thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 8:08 PM, keitolainen said:

Hey! I tried out your Valerica mod, and I really like the idea. I like the idea of this whole series actually, they're great. I do have a question though... do you plan on adding any customization options? Like having the npc in the male position instead of female (I prefer female pcs). I'm comfortable editing dialog trees in xedit, but I can't get scripts to recompile since I moved to SE, so I can't fully tweak these to my preferences on my own. Maybe the option to disable certain types of content? Sorry foot-lovers, its just not my thing.

I get where you're coming from! There is a way you can get certain lines to be "omitted" depending on the sex of the player character. I did this with Valerica so that she wouldn't mention the player's penis at all if the player character is female. I (or you) could do the same for Borgakh in this instance, though most of the lines are related to a male character. All you have to do is go to the specific line in the dialogue tree and add the condition "GetisSex" then "male" and then make sure instead of subject it is "player" and then that line will only ever be said if the player character is a male. 

3 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

I get where you're coming from! There is a way you can get certain lines to be "omitted" depending on the sex of the player character. I did this with Valerica so that she wouldn't mention the player's penis at all if the player character is female. I (or you) could do the same for Borgakh in this instance, though most of the lines are related to a male character. All you have to do is go to the specific line in the dialogue tree and add the condition "GetisSex" then "male" and then make sure instead of subject it is "player" and then that line will only ever be said if the player character is a male. 

Thanks for the response. I didn't realize there were conditionals in there. I'll take a look at that. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...