If a bunch of animations are duplicated, somehow, will this impact whether or not the animations actually play?

I'm using an animation pack, through SLAL, where  a few of the animations play, from that pack, but many do not. My character does this weird humping motion, once, and then stands there. 

If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know where correct place.

53 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

If a bunch of animations are duplicated, somehow, will this impact whether or not the animations actually play?

I'm using an animation pack, through SLAL, where  a few of the animations play, from that pack, but many do not. My character does this weird humping motion, once, and then stands there. 

If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know where correct place.

Only matters if the animations are actually different from each other.  If they're named the same from the same source, its likely fine.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:39 PM, TheTraveler said:

So, not an issue. Ok.  Any suggestions as for what would cause some animations from a  pack to work but not others? Specifically the newest anubs animation dump for SE.

Would need more information than that.  Did they work before?  Have you re-registered everything in Sexlab?  Re-Ran FNIS, etc?

8 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Would need more information than that.  Did they work before?  Have you re-registered everything in Sexlab?  Re-Ran FNIS, etc?

WEll, everything works as before. Thing is 4 of the "new" animations work but the rest don't. Ones that were working with older versions still work. I've reran FNIS for SE and even reset the animation registry. They show up in the SLAL, are selected but just don't work. Characters just stand there making noise. Not stiff standing, just like idle standing.

7 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

WEll, everything works as before. Thing is 4 of the "new" animations work but the rest don't. Ones that were working with older versions still work. I've reran FNIS for SE and even reset the animation registry. They show up in the SLAL, are selected but just don't work. Characters just stand there making noise. Not stiff standing, just like idle standing.

Are these human animations, or creatures?

3 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

but just don't work. Characters just stand there making noise.

Do you have Furniture for Sex? If yes, have you tried resetting it? . Typically, the problem arises when NPC's choose an animation with a furniture that is not on site , or they expect a supply that will not be activated . 

Example : At the start of the animation, you are asked if you want to use furniture , again for example, a table . Upon confirmation , the NPC, chooses an animation that involves a chair that is not there , result.The animation will not run , exactly as your problem described . So much for AI

4 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Do you have Furniture for Sex? If yes, have you tried resetting it? . Typically, the problem arises when NPC's choose an animation with a furniture that is not on site , or they expect a supply that will not be activated . 

Example : At the start of the animation, you are asked if you want to use furniture , again for example, a table . Upon confirmation , the NPC, chooses an animation that involves a chair that is not there , result.The animation will not run , exactly as your problem described . So much for AI

If I recall, these are the Invisible furniture animations.

21 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

If I recall, these are the Invisible furniture animations.

Yes, the Furniture sex mod, has the property of fixing animations with invisible objects e.g. Biilly SLAL ,Anub's,Leito,Milky SLAL

Just to start eliminating the causes, I recommend checking which animation presents the problem, i.e. whether it requires the use of invisible furniture 

If, it occurs with any animation, I suggest trying to install/reinstall SexlabUtilityPlus

It would also be useful to know if the problem occurs with NPCs' or creatures

16 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Yes, the Furniture sex mod, has the property of fixing animations with invisible objects e.g. Biilly SLAL ,Anub's,Leito,Milky SLAL

Just to start eliminating the causes, I recommend checking which animation presents the problem, i.e. whether it requires the use of invisible furniture 

If, it occurs with any animation, I suggest trying to install/reinstall SexlabUtilityPlus

It would also be useful to know if the problem occurs with NPCs' or creatures

I don't Use creature animations. Its just an issue with npcs.

13 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

Still do the relaxed t-pose,

The cause could be attributed to the poor AI of NPC's . They choose a supply present on site , and , lo and behold , the chosen animation does not match .

E.S They choose a table present on site , they choose an entertainment that requires a chair .

Causes encountered : voices and sounds proceed normally , animation does not run, T-Pose . 

I doubt that reinstalling anything ( E.S XPMSE ) will help . The low intelligence of Skyrim , is unbeatable

Proposed alternative : change the animation among those available ( Key " H ")