Animations won't start with a certain character

Hi! I'm having a strange problem. My sexlab animations won't start with a certain character of mine. They work with other characters I have just fine, just that this one won't initiate any action.

Sometimes I get the tell-tale "get pushed to the side" effect that usually happens when it works, but for this character no animations ever start and nothing happens. With a different character, I tried this with different mods, it works with all of them. Just not this one character that I'm trying to get it to work.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Also, I've already run skyrim save cleaner on the file, so that isn't the problem.

More info is needed.  For instance, what race are you using?  What body (CBBE/UNP/ADEC/SevenBody/ETC)?  What skeleton are you using?  Without a lot of info provided, I could guess and say that the race you are using isn't using a compatible skeleton.  Again, this is a complete guess without more info.

I am having problems with animations too. I have read over the guides, double checked everything, but animations won't work... Sound works perfectly, everything else works. My character stands there naked making noises and nothing else happens. I ran generate fnis for users, and there seemed to be no problems. I am new to this moddding, so I am sure I made mistake somewhere. All of the files are the newest one, Skyrim is up to date.

I am having problems with animations too. I have read over the guides, double checked everything, but animations won't work... Sound works perfectly, everything else works. My character stands there naked making noises and nothing else happens. I ran generate fnis for users, and there seemed to be no problems. I am new to this moddding, so I am sure I made mistake somewhere. All of the files are the newest one, Skyrim is up to date.

Read the post above yours we need more info to help you. Also post your load order so we know what mods your using to check for possible conflicts

post-233847-0-25005700-1379743076_thumb.jpg

Read the post above yours we need more info to help you. Also post your load order so we know what mods your using to check for possible conflicts

As far as I know I am not using a body mod, not a hundred percent sure. As for race, male nord, level 10. I use the SKSE to start Skyrim, I use Nexus mod manager to organize my mod, but installed them manually -  all except SKSE 1_06_16 it was an exe file. The link shows the order of my mods. Not sure what other information you will need, hopefully this is enough. Most of my mods are by Sexlab. So I am not sure if compatibility is an issue

*update* I have Skyrim installed on my secondary drive, not the main one

Archived