What non LL mods do you enjoy using with sexlab?

So, I'm building my load order for the millionth time, and I'm kind of curious what normal quest/gameplay mods people enjoy using with sexlab mods thanks to the situations they can create.

For me, the must-haves for my load order are immersive patrols and its massive battles that can devolve into orgies with Yamate, city overhauls like Holds or Capital Windhelm Expansion with their dark alleys and occasional bathhouses, and chanterelle, which can become its own sexualized survival experience seperate from the main game's setting (Especially if you're willing to spend a few minutes in the CC). 

So, anyone have any more suggestions for normal content that takes a new role when mixed with the mods from this site?

Going to list what's already suggested by players below, their reasoning, and a link to the mods mentioned.

Suggested by me:
Chanterelle: Massive new land mod that can allow for basically a sexualized survival zone, especially when a little effort is made to adjust/add things in with the creation kit. (Such as adding the Goblins from the GS goblins mod to the leveled lists, turning all human enemies female, or whatever floats your boat). It's great to explore even by default though.

Capital Windhelm Expansion: An excellent town mod in general, but also slums, baths, and back alleys can be a "fun" place to hang out.(Though again, some creation kit edits to change crime levels may be desired.)

Holds: Like Capital Windhelm Expansion, but effects basically every city and then some.

Immersive Patrols: When combined with Yamate can lead to occasionally stumbling upon an orgy, or being the center of one if the patrol doesn't like you.

Warzones: Same situation as Immersive Patrols basically, but usually in more fixed locations instead of wandering about.

Sunhelm or any other Survival mod: Could work quite well with SL Drunk.

Suggested by FauxFurry
Buxom Wench Yuriana: Adds a very large breasted follower, a sexy quest chain, a lot of huge breasted enemies, rescue quests, and probably a lot more that I'm not thinking of. The mod's as huge as Yuriana's breasts.

Sexica: A sex obsessed follower mod with a quest and Ostim scenes enabled by default, with sexlab ones being added by a mod.

Song of the Green: A popular and high quality female wood elf follower with custom voice acting and expansive dialog. Could be used in a non-sexualized playthrough as well. Sexlab patch added by Shadowman2777.

Kaidan: A rare male romanceable follower. Again, here's the sexlab patch.

Shadowman2777's mods: I'm not gonna list everything this guy does here since he has something like 120+ mods, but he's done mods that add sex scenes to a large number of vanilla NPCs, he's added various shouts that trigger masturbation or sexual situations, he's added a few small updates to certain house mods like Karlov Manor and Azura's Dawn, he's done small ports of Ostim animations to sexlab, and as should be obvious now, he's added sexlab compatibility to a large number of other mods.

Suggested by Harry Smackmeat
Spell Research: When combined with an edited version of Fill Her Up the cum can be used to make yourself a semen alchemist. Likely a similar thing can be done with Succubus Heart's liquids as well.

Suggested by 
Karkhel 

Not a specific mod, but a suggestion: Remove the sneak eye and compass dots with your choice of UI mod, and then turn off the music. This will help make it a lot easier to be ambushed, allowing mods like Yamate and Defeat to have an easier time taking effect.

Skyrim Souls: Makes it so that you can't pause and tinker around in your inventory, which again makes it easier for Defeat/Yamate style mods to trigger on you.

Suggested by 4hed
Helps To Have A Map and Helps To Have A Compass. Both can cause interesting situations whenever you have your items stolen, as you no longer have access to a map, fast travel, the compass, or the compass's warnings of where enemies are.
Another non-specific mod suggestion: Anything that makes the game more difficult naturally leads to more defeat scenarios. No specific mod suggested, but Wildcat is a generally compatable mod that lets you adjust how hard you and the enemies hit among other things.
Immersive Wenches: Adds various tavern wenches, rescuable ones, and women traveling the cities and roads. They have their own dialog, and for the most part can all be recruited as followers. Here's another sexlab patch by Shadowman2777.

Suggested by tomatogazer

Campfire Works well with Dangerous nights and SL Adventures, or any other mod that adds night attacks.

Death alternative/Death Alternative Captured On death you can occasionally be captured by enemies, which can lead to fun scenarios with your captors when using SL mods. Note that the captured expansion seems to be LE only for the moment.
Also, he didn't test these yet, but mentioned the following as having promise:
Headhunter: Allows you to capture and bring bandits to prison... and if you commit crimes you might just find yourself in the cell with them.

One with Nature: Allows you to set creatures to being passive or friendly, which means better compatibility with Aroused Creatures.

Faction - Pit Fighter: Adds a whole set of Arenas in which to fight, along with a quest line. Could work pretty well with mods like Defeat and Yamate, as long as you aren't teleported away when defeated.

Edited by dulty

I modded the puddles of jizz from Fill Her Up that my PAHE slaves fart out after I pulverize their colons to work with Spell Research.  I feel like a really fucked up mad scientist of buttsex.

I'll make the elixir of eternal life with those sticky fluids!!!!  Then, the college of Winterhold will take my studies and methods seriously!

Use any advanced UI mod to just remove the sneak eye, it honestly ruins sneaking for me and makes it a lot less exciting, turn off red arrows on the compass and optionally disable combat music (I wish LE had a more advanced version of this, I haven't found working mods that would only start combat music upon being hit or something).
But all those acomplish is you can actually get ambushed and or surprised during your adventuring and then a defeat mod takes over if you take too much damage in the short time and with skyrim souls (unpaused menus) you can't just pause and eat 30 wheels of cheese so you might get bursted down before you get to react.
SL survival has optional steep fall mechanic which makes you consider terrain for those situations as well.

It's been really fun walking up to hostile camps and actually looking around beforehand where enemies are and what type of terrain you will be facing if you have to leg it. I do have other things that balance things more in the favor of enemies, like a simple combat mod etc, but this should be pretty fun with vanilla stuff as well just maybe higher difficulty needed.

Helps To Have A Map and the extra plugin Helps To Have A Compass.

Don't have a map in your inventory? Can't open the map. Don't have a compass? No compass on the HUD. Let me tell you something, it definitely adds to the whole experience LL mods provide. Get defeated and have your stuff stolen? Escaping slavery? Have fun bumbling around the open world finding your way around (unless you have the map memorized). I legit got lost in the forest around Riften in just such a situation once. Ended up having to use the sun's position to determine which direction I was going. Having those mods made me appreciate roads and road signs.

Also any mods that just makes the game more difficult. Provides more risk/reward for combat and presents more opportunities for defeat mods to kick in. I generally build around making it difficult enough to require 1-2 followers for Embershard Mine. Not because the enemies are damage sponges though, but rather by making being outnumbered inconvenient for anyone involved. I might get defeated in 2-4 clean hits, but so will they. The way I see it, that just makes sense. One or two people should have difficulty with a small bandit mine and should probably get slaughtered trying to get into something like Halted Stream Camp. That kind of difficulty either really slows the game pacing (which is good) or heavily encourages stealth archer. Good thing I banned the latter from my characters years ago.

Immersive Wenches also just naturally fits an LL modlist. Really makes the "go rescue captured, naked wenches" aspect more immersive.

Edited by 4hed

I was thinking about creating the same topic! I would like to hear some ideas too since I'm lack of imagination on that matter. Disclaimer: AE 

So far what kinda played well for me:

- Campfire mod + Dangerous Nights 2. If you are willing to do survival playthrough

- Death alternative (not sure if captured version is needed) - capture on death events.  + just some simple rape triggers from Sexlab Adventure. You can use baka mods instead or scent of sex I guess. Problem: I had to trigger bandit capture quest manually after being defeated since it's kinda broken.

I haven't tested yet but want to try:

- Headhunter - bounties redone (for it's populating prison feature). Send some bandits into prison, become criminal yourself, face them inside your cell yet again

- One with nature + aroused creatures for whatever roleplay excuses you have for coexisting with skyrim predators and monsters.

- Faction - pit fighter. Can get more interesting with defeat mods.

Edited by tomatogazer

Adding two more suggestions: Sunhelm, which could work well with SL Drunk, and Warzones, which has large battles, meaning large orgies thanks to Yamate.

More importantly, I updated the main post providing links to all mods suggested to far and quick breakdowns of everyone's reasoning. Please keep the suggestions coming, and I'll try to keep the main post updated so we can have a simple repository of what all mods work well with SL.

• 4 months later...

A combat mod I use for SE is directional combat. I find in vanilla, the only challenge after some leveling is just enemy numbers or the Bullshit that is NPCs getting kill moves on you (having one happen to you is based on the damage an npc will do to your health, but does not factor in armor, buffs, resistances, etc., meaning you can go from 3/4 health left to instakilled). Directional combat encourages things like followers more because you're having to focus on one enemy, which way they're attacking, which way you're defending, etc.. With some damage value tweaks and the wait your turn mod so you don't get completely overwhelmed, you'll have a rather intense game up until the end that'll encourage the use of followers and even pets to help keep the pressure off.