Slave, fetish, torture, object mod

And check the mod titles, they have some suspicious hint in them:

Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE) 1.31

PAH - And you get a slave! (LE/SE) 0.61a

And check mod files, "SE" in the file name means it's for SE:

PAHSlaveCart SE.7z

ParadiseHallsEnhanced(PAHE)SLE_8.1.9_Fomod.7z    => "SLE" means the installer of this mod can even both

Edited by donttouchmethere
5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

There are also SE versions of those mods.

DOM even has only a SE page.

This  page will help you too:

So if i understand correctly (am french) this page give you a list of mods compatible with SE. 

May i also ask you another question?

You look very familiar with loverlabs, so is there any must have SE mods that i should install with loverslab framework and loverlab p++.

Animation and other mods?

5 minutes ago, Patkenoo7 said:

So if i understand correctly (am french) this page give you a list of mods compatible with SE. 

May i also ask you another question?

You look very familiar with loverlabs, so is there any must have SE mods that i should install with loverslab framework and loverlab p++.

Animation and other mods?

Sorry I'm only fluent in Skyrim LE mods.

While most SE mods have their roots in Skyrim LE there might be more I don't know about.

Also I can't tell what SE mod combos and SE conversions really work without glitches.

Btw, there is no Loverslab framework, I guess you mean Sexlab Framework. I am only so picky, because wrong mod names quickly lead to misunderstandings.

18 minutes ago, Patkenoo7 said:

Yes. If you find an interesting LE mod you can check that page to find out if it is already available for SE, while it also gives you a link to the mod.

It can't be easier.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sorry I'm only fluent in Skyrim LE mods.

While most SE mods have their roots in Skyrim LE there might be more I don't know about.

Also I can't tell what SE mod combos and SE conversions really work without glitches.

Btw, there is no Loverslab framework, I guess you mean Sexlab Framework. I am only so picky, because wrong mod names quickly lead to misunderstandings.

Yes i meant sexlab. Sorry my english is bad

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

So another question. After installing all these animation pack and mods. How do i trigger them?

I hope you follow the PAHE related support topics and mods.

There are some important updates for compatibility between DOM and AYGAS.

Various ways to trigger:

> mods allow to trigger sex via dialogue, you will see a lot of those with PAHE related mods for example

> more mods for dialogue triggered sex everywhere

> mods that trigger sex scenes automatically, like many devious mods

> prostitution mods

> and SL mods that trigger sex scenes via spell like SL Match Maker

> mods that add a defeat alternative to the game

If you installed PAHE you should just grab a slave and see where the dialogues take you

If you can't wait that long you could and just want to a quick test > SL MCM > SL debug tab > activate debug mode > you get 2 spell to trigger sex

Any Prostitution mods allows for quickies, like TDF Prostitution for example

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's not that bad.

Get PAHE & DOM up and running, jump into the game and the rest explains itself after a while.

So far so good. I was able to make it work a bit.

So one isue have been having is when a animation is happening between my PC and a NPC.  Sometime you just want to move them up or down, left or right, etc. The thing is it's taking for ever tocmove them just a bit. Is there a way to move them faster? Also is there a way to move them all together or it needs to be individually?

7 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

So far so good. I was able to make it work a bit.

So one isue have been having is when a animation is happening between my PC and a NPC.  Sometime you just want to move them up or down, left or right, etc. The thing is it's taking for ever tocmove them just a bit. Is there a way to move them faster? Also is there a way to move them all together or it needs to be individually?

Depends how faaaar you want to move them. Usually making small changes and adjustments during a scene works well enough.

Best to start any scene where you want it instead of relocating later.

If you want to relocate the whole scene > there is a key in SL MCM to stop the scene and move somewhere else

Also give this a try if you want to be able to use more furniture: SexLab Utility Plus

On 6/5/2023 at 7:25 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Depends how faaaar you want to move them. Usually making small changes and adjustments during a scene works well enough.

Best to start any scene where you want it instead of relocating later.

If you want to relocate the whole scene > there is a key in SL MCM to stop the scene and move somewhere else

Also give this a try if you want to be able to use more furniture: SexLab Utility Plus

Big progress tonight. My next question is related to toys . When i use some animation i can clearly see that the PC or NPC is holding and object, but the object is invisible. Any reason for that? Are the animation suppose to come with the object?

12 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

Big progress tonight. My next question is related to toys . When i use some animation i can clearly see that the PC or NPC is holding and object, but the object is invisible. Any reason for that? Are the animation suppose to come with the object?

I think MMG's idea with animation objects of SLAL packs not installed is a good point.

In any SLAL installer if you see a check box with "animated objects" go for it, don't hold back, click em all muwahahaha!

SLAL packs with animated objects also come with a plugin, like SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp and similar.

If you installed them correctly but also merged them they can fail to work too.

To merge them needs some extra steps I try to avoid a lot ?

So you were right about the plugin not been check, now it's almost work, except for the big magic dildo :)

I will try Leito because i didnt install it at first. i will keep you updated

Let me thank you, you are very helpfull and appreciate the time you take to help me and others.  Ive been reading alot lately on LoverLab, but again the language barrier is a bit hard for me

So far this is what i have installed. 

image.png.63b1afd56ff615c79480d408a55ea563.png

5 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

am getting this

My bad, i forgot you are on SE and I posted LE links.

I'm sure there is a Leito SLAL Pack for SE.

The HDT mod I linked with Leito is also LE, not sure if there is an equivalent on SE or if it is even needed.

Try a Leito SLAL Pack for SE on it's own, maybe things got fixed while converting it to SE.

And here is the Leito SE animation fix:

Comment by Yinkle:

Thanks for porting these! Sorry if I missed something obvious but I've noticed that objects (eg lesbian double dildo) aren't appearing at all! Any ideas why this might be? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Edit: It turns out this was an issue with the oldrim version too- dildo is in the wrong actor's hand and is fixed by the hdtsextoys mod.

I converted the FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx from hdtsextoys to sse and it works! Just overwrite this mod with the attached file and redo fnis.