Diablo 4 nude modding

It is hard to do any mods for modern Blizzard's games, which online only and can get you ban.

They did it in D3, so be careful not to risk your $70 game

"As a reminder, we don't permit the use of hacks or other third-party software in conjunction with Diablo III. Most of the programs out there that are intended for use with the game are actually cheat programs and automation programs ("bots") that exploit Diablo III's mechanics and provide players with an unfair advantage. However, "third-party software" also refers to any file or program that attempts to:

Obtain information about Diablo III that's not normally available to the player

Transmit or modify the Diablo III game files

Provide access to features or abilities beyond what is allowed by the game's design

Change how Diablo III interacts with Battle.net "

https://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/blog/7810825/Diablo_III_Players_Banned-11_8_2012

I ran Diablo 3 nude mods I created for years.  Unless they started banning people in the last few years since I quit playing, I'm calling BS.  It's incredibly rare a nude mod gets anyone banned except for a few titles I know of.  That link you listed was back in 2012, and I used mods well into 2018 with no problem.  As well as mods for D2 Resurrection.  So again... calling BS.

Edited by AjuntaPall316
1 hour ago, AjuntaPall316 said:

I ran Diablo 3 nude mods I created for years.  Unless they started banning people in the last few years since I quit playing, I'm calling BS.  It's incredibly rare a nude mod gets anyone banned except for a few titles I know of.  That link you listed was back in 2012, and I used mods well into 2018 with no problem.  As well as mods for D2 Resurrection.  So again... calling BS.

I'm sure they will do a few ban waves after launch, to make an example of people who mess with their game. Try not to get caught into this

About D3, after so much hates years down the road from fans after launch, Blizz petty much doesn't care about it. With on some occasions, they come back throw some updates to create hype for their new games.

D4 is a Online Only MMO. Very unlikely that you can easily mod that. In WoW they only allow it because when they banned people using Modelchanges (incl me) they had to unbann us all because they realized like half the streamers were banned.

5 hours ago, Mr. Fear said:

I'm sure they will do a few ban waves after launch, to make an example of people who mess with their game. Try not to get caught into this

About D3, after so much hates years down the road from fans after launch, Blizz petty much doesn't care about it. With on some occasions, they come back throw some updates to create hype for their new games.

42 minutes ago, Andarus said:

D4 is a Online Only MMO. Very unlikely that you can easily mod that. In WoW they only allow it because when they banned people using Modelchanges (incl me) they had to unbann us all because they realized like half the streamers were banned.

Played modded wow since 2009, never banned once, even in the "Banwave" (where the modding ban was confirmed a missfire of the anti-bot system)

Online doesn't stop a game from being moddable.

wow-ff14.png.c7e28032988378a97c1e15c3a59511c3.png

I don't know why, after 20 years of my PC gaming, people still fear monger about the almighty "ban hammer" that will ban you for modding your game... Damn near every game I've played and modded over those 20 years has these fearmongers talking about being banned for modding...

They still make you? I have modded just about every mmo and online game that I've played a lot of over these 20 years and never once have I been banned for it.  Not once.  Not saying that it can't happen, I know of a couple games where they have.  But the fear that these people try to create is ridiculous.  I have never been banned for a nude mod, not ever.  IF I get banned for a nude mod, so be it.  But if people are being banned for it, guess what, the mods will be removed and not exist anymore, so that people don't get banned.  I won't fear some ominous hammer that may or may not be out to get me.  If mods exist, you'll likely be just fine. 

• 3 weeks later...

The only time I've seen people getting banned for nude mods was when they shared picture or video evidence about it with their names visible. If you don't tell anyone then it is fine. It's usually just texture swaps, in some cases model swaps but that's a hassle to detect and not really worth the effort, since it is really irrelevant for anticheat purposes.

I think the responses are silly, is it fearmongering to say "Beware this sort of thing COULD get you banned, use at your own risk" vs not saying anything. I've been using nude mods in WoW since Vanilla WoW, and model editing later on too. Nude mods for FF14 and SWTOR, and various other games, Never been banned for modding, but don't talk about it openly in the games, dont talk about it across social media, don't post wildly and link back to your accounts in anyway, and chances are you'll be fine. Aka, dont be stupid and it'll be fine. xD

I'd like some nude/lewd mods for D4, never tried any of the D3 ones. I'll be awaiting patiently~ :3

I'm no programmer or anything, but have done a lot with FFXIV. Visual mods for MMOs are often "Client-side" mods. They impact data that is stored on your personal computer (character models and meshes), and don't interact with data sent back to the MMO servers.

Nobody else sees your changes. Like if you made your cat girl naked on FFXIV and other players could see it, SquareEnix would nuke that shit from orbit. But since only you can see it, especially stuff that doesn't impact anything competitive, their policy is that they won't run any anti-cheat/spyware on your computer to check, so do what you want and no one will ever bother you or ban you. If you stream it, though... That's a different issue.

I don't know if Diablo IV runs a more stringent anti-cheat check internally. If they do, that could be a problem.

5 hours ago, Natan554 said:

They do indeed have some nice textures

barF_P00_BOD_Color.PNG

RogF_P00_BOD_Color.PNG

necF_P00_BOD_color.PNG

Please, teach me! Is the top one the rogue body mesh right? Can you put it back in the game, is the system the same as D2R where you can force the game to run on an extracted pack file?