What are the real differences between 3BA/3BBB and BHUNP ?

Hello,

Trying to work on a modlist since I haven't played Skyrim in... almost 10 years now.

I've tried to search for differences but the major thing that comes out is that BHUNP has less conversions than 3BA.

Some say BHUNP has much better physics and less clipping on gear (at least that's what I understood).

This time I'm not going to play as a female but a chad OC.
However, I'm def gonna add some kinky stuff here and there. One of them will be my companion, but she's supposed to be tall and have a muscular body.

Currently I do not know if 3BA or BHUNP have real muscle sliders or just resort to texture maps to pretend there's muscle on the body.
I know TBD has that but I would rather go for 3BA or BHUNP since they seem more updated with physics.

Edited by Bloodfang

ultimately is a matter of body type preference, I've used both and prefer BHUNP find it sexier, but then again just my preference. I think the question you need to ask yourself is this, does CBBE or BHUNP work better for the mods I'm planning on using on my list. just look at the cloth/armor mods you like as well as any SexLab mods you want to use and see what type they work on. then decide what you want based on that.

again for me BHUNP is way hotter, breast are different as well as bottoms. 

41 minutes ago, Bloodfang said:

Hello,

Trying to work on a modlist since I haven't played Skyrim in... almost 10 years now.

I've tried to search for differences but the major thing that comes out is that BHUNP has less conversions than 3BA.

Some say BHUNP has much better physics and less clipping on gear (at least that's what I understood).

This time I'm not going to play as a female but a chad OC.
However, I'm def gonna add some kinky stuff here and there. One of them will be my companion, but she's supposed to be tall and have a muscular body.

Currently I do not know if 3BA or BHUNP have real muscle sliders or just resort to texture maps to pretend there's muscle on the body.
I know TBD has that but I would rather go for 3BA or BHUNP since they seem more updated with physics.

BBHUNP has plenty of muscle sliders as well as access to any UNP or CBBE muscle maps (depending on which file one installs). Here is an example of a relatively heavy build that is far from the maximum with BBHUNP.

456764185_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_05.12-07_27_57_19.thumb.png.170dbcb8ad6836bd9dad8b3afdcf7f2d.png

47 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

BBHUNP has plenty of muscle sliders as well as access to any UNP or CBBE muscle maps (depending on which file one installs). Here is an example of a relatively heavy build that is far from the maximum with BBHUNP.

456764185_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_05.12-07_27_57_19.thumb.png.170dbcb8ad6836bd9dad8b3afdcf7f2d.png

Oh wow, that's def something similar to what I had in mind. Thanks ! I'm still early in the stages of preparing a modlist so I don't have bodyslide and other useful tools installed yet. Thanks a lot for this.

So with BHUNP I could use CBBE muscle maps then ? I found 1-2 that are really good looking, so that would be really useful.

As for the outfits, the BHUNP would be mainly for my companion, still have to think about her gear but it's probably gonna be the BDO Guardian outfit to look like a barbarian. I don't mind having to learn outfit conversions, not that I'll use a ton anyway, but can't be a bad idea to learn how to do it properly !

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 12:02 PM, Dodzh said:

ultimately is a matter of body type preference, I've used both and prefer BHUNP find it sexier, but then again just my preference. I think the question you need to ask yourself is this, does CBBE or BHUNP work better for the mods I'm planning on using on my list. just look at the cloth/armor mods you like as well as any SexLab mods you want to use and see what type they work on. then decide what you want based on that.

again for me BHUNP is way hotter, breast are different as well as bottoms. 

Question does this mod have better jiggle physics than CBBE 3BA (3BBB)? Also another question does this have jiggle physics for the belly and butt because I don't see the mod description mentioning that?