Sexlab issue or something else?

OK, so I did a totally fresh install of skyrim and mods. the game starts up and allows me to continue save or start a new game with no problems. When attempting to initiate sex, either nothing happens...not even a t-pose or the NPC will start masterbating. The PC still has full funcionality like drawing/sheathing weapon, running, jumping and so on. NPC on NPC sex works fine, just not for PC. Any ideas/suggestions?

Just so that we're not overlooking the obvious, you do have a mod that will allow your PC to have sex, right?  Sexlab is a framework only, you need another mod to initiate scenes, as well as some animations (there are a few animations included with SL, but lots of other options here on LL).

I always liked and used SL Eager NPCs to initiate PC scenes.  Follow Me For Sex is another good one with some different options.  Matchmaker (?) is a little more basic but gets the job done.  There are no doubt other choices here too that I'm less familiar with, like maybe MCG or something else.

1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

Just so that we're not overlooking the obvious, you do have a mod that will allow your PC to have sex, right?  Sexlab is a framework only, you need another mod to initiate scenes, as well as some animations (there are a few animations included with SL, but lots of other options here on LL).

I always liked and used SL Eager NPCs to initiate PC scenes.  Follow Me For Sex is another good one with some different options.  Matchmaker (?) is a little more basic but gets the job done.  There are no doubt other choices here too that I'm less familiar with, like maybe MCG or something else.

Yes, I have sexlab framework, defeat, and slen as well a few others. I also have funnybiz and billy's anime packs. I just cant figure out why my character is the only one not able to join in lol.

:edit: yes, i also have xp32 for the females and schlongs mod.

Edited by noblahblahnopeblahblah
info edit
36 minutes ago, noblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Yes, I have sexlab framework, defeat, and slen as well a few others. I also have funnybiz and billy's anime packs. I just cant figure out why my character is the only one not able to join in lol.

:edit: yes, i also have xp32 for the females and schlongs mod.

A fair amount of people post here who don't have those things installed, that's why I asked.  Nothing else is springing to mind right now, sorry.  Unless there's something in one of your MCM menus that you need to turn on (worth a check).

As @travelmedic already said: Try to install matchmaker and see what happens. If you regularly get "the spell fizzles and fails to affect (the NPC/creature you've been aiming at)" something is wrong. I get that sometimes, even if everything is right, when I've new animations enabled and haven't exited the game and resumed.

On 5/12/2023 at 1:21 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

As @travelmedic already said: Try to install matchmaker and see what happens. If you regularly get "the spell fizzles and fails to affect (the NPC/creature you've been aiming at)" something is wrong. I get that sometimes, even if everything is right, when I've new animations enabled and haven't exited the game and resumed.

Sorry, this should have gone in SE/AE forum. However I did try the matchmaker mod with the exact same results. NPC - NPC functions normally. NPC - PC the NPC eith just stands by the player nude not doing anything (not a t-pose) or the NPC will start masterbating by the player. In either case the player has all stanard functions available....just won't have sex.