[Mod][XCL] [0.19] BR Pill Mod

[XCL] [0.19] BR Pill Mod

This mod adds a selection of pills to the pharmacist's inventory and a pill research stand at the mall.

At the moment the pills added are: Breeder Monthly, Continue, Empress, Denial, Resistance Plus and Temp Breeder. I have changed the name of Resistance to Resistance Plus to try to avoid conflicts.

The research stand has an experimental pill called the Kannagi.

This mod incorporates the machine breakdown mod, the temp breeder pill mod and the Kannagi pill mod.

It adds an option for the new-U machine to malfunction or not. If you do not want the machine to malfunction you can choose reliable in the mod options.

It adds options in relation to workplace spiking. You can vary the pills used and/or vary the frequency of the spiking. Spiking at the bar is not variable.

It also adds two modding options: 

1) the variable $perm. This is at 0 by default. If set to 1 then the pill will not expire and will be permanent (converting into a Plus pill).

2) the variable $scenes. This is at 0 by default. If set to 1 then "special" scenes - the gym ones and the beach story ones - will be skipped.. When the pill expires the variable will be set back to 0.

Stuff to do with unknown pills is now mainly handled in the base game.

With thanks to togashikokujin - for helping with the phone calls and pill expiry passages.

There is an ingame description of the Pills at the pharmacist. They are:

Continue:

Lasts 72 hours. Duration extends with every orgasm had. WARNING: Lengthy extensions may result in permanence.

Empress:

For the larger gentleman. Everything about the pill is designed to make the experience enjoyable for both partners –

the vaginal canal has greater depth and flexibility than normal with a focus on nerve endings deeper into the canal.

The structure of the clitoral nerves is significantly changed to increase the pleasure experienced from intercourse.

Denial:

For those that are worried that X Change is just too good. This pill will prevent the taker from orgasming for its duration.

Temp Breeder:

An experimental new pill that mimics the properties of a Breeder pill without the risks. Lasts 24 hours, after which the pill effects and any associated pregnancy ends.

Resistance Plus

WARNING: Any orgasms may result in permanence.

Breeder Monthly:

These are more expensive and dosages typically last 30 days. Pill greatly increases fertility.

It's not 100% chance, but you'll probably end up pregnant. You won't be able to orgasm on this pill, unless you get creampied.

Spoiler

There is a potential side effect from the breeder pills.

Also the "special" scenes - the gym scenes and the story beach scenes - will be disabled for the duration of the effect if you have taken a Denial or an Empress pill.

A bit more info on what exactly the new pills do would be nice. What is Empress pill for example?

Thank you for adding short descriptions to a mod page.

After playing a bit, Empress pill is now my favourite. It'd be nice if it would be possible to buy several at once much like with the Basic pill, because at the moment this is a bit tedious, especially since they cost exactly the same and you can only buy one at a time.

I'm not sure if Empress has any potential side effects, as I have not experienced any, but it could use some. Since you can easily rack up 7 or more orgasms during one intercourse, an effect akin to what "Hooked on a Feeling" mod does would make sense, especially since mod loader reports both as incompatible with each other. "Female Orgasms" appears to have nice synergy with the fact you need more orgasms, but there are no adverse long-term effects.

Edited by belegost

When I try to load my lists of mods it says there is a confict between this mod and your pill expiry mod. Is it like the case for the exhibitionist and can be ignored?

NM: I Checked inside the twee files and can see the Pill Expiry ":: advance time" fix has been incorporated here

Edited by intimateExperiment

I believe I have found a bug in the ":: discover pregnancy" method of your mod. I am unfamiliar with the syntax so can't pin it down. The issue is:

I have pregnancy permanence set to: false and I take a breeder pill. I get a creampie and eventually the morning sickness event fires and I click "take a test".

I am taken to the "You're not pregnant!" or the "else" codeblock of the ":: discover pregnancy" method. I click one of the options, contemplation wait and adjusts masculinity but...

Then it returns me back to the morning sickness event (loop ad infinitum).

This raises a couple of questions:

- I didn't take a continue pill? so how can it be involved here?

- Also if pregnancy permanence is false - it seems strange that taking a breeder and getting a creampie can infact lead to permanence. Is this working as intended?

- And of course there's the loop. Could another mod be interfering? The only conflict raised by the mod loader was with exhibitionist

7 hours ago, intimateExperiment said:

I'm afraid the above issue is still present in recent update. The only discernable difference is that after clicking my reaction to permenance it loads up a seperate page and image during the contemplation wait...and then I'm back to the morning sickness event

Jupp ... die aktuelle Version erzeugt bei mir auch den Morning-Sickness-Loop ...

Verstehe ich dich richtig, dass Pregnancy-Permanence ON/OFF nur eine andere Szene erzeugt, den Bug aber nicht umgeht ?

Wo legt Firefox die "Konfiguration" von XCL ab ?

Nach dem Löschen der Chronik und des Cache bleiben die Menu-Einstellungen von XCL erhalten ...

Vielleicht auch Reste anderer Mods, die hier stören ...

OK ... lag wohl daran, dass noch eine Instanz von XCL offen war ?

Edited by HamUnDo

Could you explain more about the Temp Breeder side effect?  Is it just the fact that stores won't sell it anymore after you buy enough, or is there some other side effect?   How do you get the side effect, do you have to get creampie orgasms or does it have a chance of happening just by taking the pill?

29 minutes ago, Lazyby said:

Could you explain more about the Temp Breeder side effect?  Is it just the fact that stores won't sell it anymore after you buy enough, or is there some other side effect?   How do you get the side effect, do you have to get creampie orgasms or does it have a chance of happening just by taking the pill?

If your MC begs too much for creampies whilst under a Breeder/TempBreeder, she gets addicted to them ...

Around 3-5 times begging for creampie ==> Creampie Addiction

Edit:

With Creampie Addiction the MC can experience normal orgasms from sex/masturbation ...

She will be very happy, when breed ==> small buff on stats

Edited by HamUnDo
21 hours ago, intimateExperiment said:

I'm afraid the above issue is still present in recent update. The only discernable difference is that after clicking my reaction to permenance it loads up a seperate page and image during the contemplation wait...and then I'm back to the morning sickness event

Fixed as of 7A - I was using true instead of "true".

10 hours ago, Lazyby said:

Spoiler

Every time you get a breeder orgasm (original pill or temp) it increases a counter. You can get the side effect once the number of orgasms is more than the characters intellect. The effects are that you get a debuff if you have sex and the man does not finish inside you when he could have or a buff if he does (though that might be overridden by the normal sex moods). Also if you orgasm from sex you have the urge to beg for a creampie (as if you take a Breeder and have a frustrated orgasm).

15 hours ago, Badrabbit2000 said:
  Hide contents

Every time you get a breeder orgasm (original pill or temp) it increases a counter. You can get the side effect once the number of orgasms is more than the characters intellect. The effects are that you get a debuff if you have sex and the man does not finish inside you when he could have or a buff if he does (though that might be overridden by the normal sex moods). Also if you orgasm from sex you have the urge to beg for a creampie (as if you take a Breeder and have a frustrated orgasm).

Any chance you could add a function to the cheat menu so you can manually add the side effect?

Not really sure if this is the correct place to ask but

I've seen you and a couple of other modders mentioning that the current version has compatibility with Onyx's cumslut mod, where is that as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site, is it called something else?

I had a bug in ":: transactional sex describe thought" when under an Empress pill, and the partner doesn't measure up to the size requirements, in a post orgasm passage.

In this case, the code path run is: "(else-if:$pill_taken is "Empress")[]", which does not overwrite the $description variable as an array type like the other code paths do.

The $description variable still has a string in it, and so when sex tags are attempted to be added, they error with "The string isn't the same type of data as an array (with a string)"

I also had an error with a minigame interruption during a keep quiet event, also under an Empress pill, where the usual interruption text was filled wth many possible options at once. It looked like the code was all interpreted as one string, but I didn't catch the details as it also caused a minigame fail and I wasn't able to capture it. However, I believe this also uses ":: transactional sex describe thought" to select a message and it may well be the same bug.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:34 AM, ashylnn79 said:

I've seen you and a couple of other modders mentioning that the current version has compatibility with Onyx's cumslut mod, where is that as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site, is it called something else?

I was actually about to ask the exact same thing, what or where is this mod?

On 5/23/2023 at 3:48 AM, subenji said:

I had a bug in ":: transactional sex describe thought" when under an Empress pill, and the partner doesn't measure up to the size requirements, in a post orgasm passage.

In this case, the code path run is: "(else-if:$pill_taken is "Empress")[]", which does not overwrite the $description variable as an array type like the other code paths do.

The $description variable still has a string in it, and so when sex tags are attempted to be added, they error with "The string isn't the same type of data as an array (with a string)"

I also had an error with a minigame interruption during a keep quiet event, also under an Empress pill, where the usual interruption text was filled wth many possible options at once. It looked like the code was all interpreted as one string, but I didn't catch the details as it also caused a minigame fail and I wasn't able to capture it. However, I believe this also uses ":: transactional sex describe thought" to select a message and it may well be the same bug.

I've tried to fix the first one in 9A. Not sure about the second one. Let me know if you still have problems.

Would it be possible to add the Creampie Addiction side effect to the in game cheat menu so it can be manually added to new characters rather than grinding encounters in the game? I love the side effect but man is it annoying to acquire on every new playthrough lol.

• 1 month later...

Might be idea for another mod but here is a thought.

I tried to gain different pill debuffs on different playthroughs and it can take 3-5 times to trigger them. Therefor I suggest to add at least the following.
- The pleaser aka bimbo pill: adds the game people pleaser for duration of the pill. This pill would be pretty cheap? (might add also dumb debuff). To make this pill more fun option it could also have increased fertility risk.

- The maid: Add maid debuff. Add money gained from chores. (Super efficient maid would also be able to shower after chores?) Add minor increase to int and body performance but debuff some sex related skills?
- The secretary: Add int and bonus money gained from the office. Also increase chance for promotion? Add dialogue option to work space flirts to keep them professional?

Would be nice if these pills could be mixed. So maybe these should be different from x-change pills themselves *shrugs*

There could also be some pill for getting semen on your skin.. Not sure how it would work. If semen would increase the duration of the change or is it even good idea for pill? Maybe this should be new curse to get cum on you.. Maybe you would also get some returns from swallowing. Perhaps you would lose ability to spit and on situation when you would have to decide on what part of you needed to have cum you were unable to decide if you were too aroused / horny / cum satiation low. You would swallow / beg semen on you.

This would probably need new movies for each girl but you could use blowjob, hand job and tit job.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 9:34 PM, ashylnn79 said:

yeah i cant find it either, had a look on the xchange official discord and couldnt see it either, maybe its name changed at some stage? any one else manage to find it?

been getting an error when trying to purchase a pill ei. empress ect that says "I cant find a ('pill name') data name in a datamap (with "basic", "breeder", "continue", "knockoff", and two other datanames), its name in clude basic, breeder, continue, knockoff, plus, and x-tra strength."

any ideas whats wrong with it.

i tried redownloading the mod but that didnt help.

cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...