[Mod][XCL] [0.19] BR Pill Mod

On 8/27/2023 at 11:01 AM, ravenger6660 said:

Can you make it so that, If the player is "Cold-calling" at work, there is a chance of work drug spiking.

That's actually the purpose of my Cold-Calling Interruptions mod. It makes cold-calling an hour-long activity, and allows all of the "location event" passages to fire off each hour, rather than immediately ending the day. Should work with any mod that uses the workplace spike passage.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm finding a lot of the time when a guy cums it just goes straight to getting dressed, no screen showing creampie. Particularly at the bar.

I have quite a few mods but have been trying to track it down. There is this-

:: sex transactional creampie {"position":"1100,13100","size":"100,100"}

(display:"sex creampie")(display:"his cum sounds")
(display:"sex transactional end")

Which I'm not sure if it just manages to skip over the creampie scene;

I also found in

:: sex transactional result {"position":"350,1310","size":"100,100"}

...set:$next to "sex transactional he cums choice")]]<options|}<div class='options'>(if:$result is "fail")[...

Is that } supposed to be right next to an unfinished? options tag or something?

Or looking at variables (to check for its after effects) it seems the passage (sex creampie) executes, but instantly, so you can never see it.

Let me know if there's anywhere else to look.

Edited by mijhy
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, for sex creampie passage, I see you added check for Pregmod to run Player Womb Storage.

But there's another check you need to make. If pregmod is running pregnancy chance, then you need to disable BR mod's own pregnancy chance as well. It's shortly after. At (if:(random:1,100) > $chance)[, you need to make that whole if not run if pregmod installed.

On 12/14/2023 at 10:06 AM, mijhy said:

Hi, for sex creampie passage, I see you added check for Pregmod to run Player Womb Storage.

But there's another check you need to make. If pregmod is running pregnancy chance, then you need to disable BR mod's own pregnancy chance as well. It's shortly after. At (if:(random:1,100) > $chance)[, you need to make that whole if not run if pregmod installed.

i think i found the location are you able to elaborate. i am Virgin fresh to coding and would like to try and fix the issue. for my own copy of the file that is.

(if:$character's "pregnant" is "true")[(unless:$pregnancy_notification is "Impregnation Notifications: Disabled")[(set:$img_type to "already pregnant")You're already pregnant.]]
(else:)[(if:(random:1,100) > $chance)[(set:$img_type to "swimming")](else:)[(set:$img_type to "fertilized")(set:$preg_npc to $npc)(set:$character's "pregnant" to "true")

is it loacted with in this or after it.

i really enjoy this mod and want it to work with everything.

Spoiler
(if:$character's "pregnant" is "true")[
  (unless:$pregnancy_notification is "Impregnation Notifications: Disabled")[
    (set:$img_type to "already pregnant")You're already pregnant.
  ]
]
(else:)[
  (unless:(passage:"__mods__")'s source contains "Pregmod")[
    (if:(random:1,100) > $chance)[
      (set:$img_type to "swimming")
    ](else:)[
      (set:$img_type to "fertilized")(set:$preg_npc to $npc)(set:$character's "pregnant" to "true")
      (if:(passage:"__mods__")'s source contains "Baby Album")[
        (display:"baby data")
      ]
      (if:$pill_timer > 88)[
        (set:$pregnant_discover_timer to 80)
      ](else:)[
        (set:$pregnant_discover_timer to $pill_timer + 1)
      ]
    ]
  ]
]</mark> </div>

On 12/8/2023 at 4:16 PM, nightmare95 said:

just installed the new version and got this. 

BR Pill Mod: Conflicts with Pregmod 7.18a.zip on [sex creampie].

I thought I saw that Badrabbit added a fix for this with BR Pills mod. At least, I could have sworn I read that somewhere. Worth looking into.

• 1 month later...

Minor heads up, this mod doesn't play nice with the multiple characters mod. Conflict seems to be localised around orgasms. Every time the main character orgasms I get a bunch of pop up warnings before the scene continues. I've had the scene just stop dead on a blank screen [in-game, but no text or images/clips coming up to continue/end the scene] once or twice. Not sure if browser will make a difference here, but I've tested it on Edge, Firefox, and Vivaldi. I'm dropping the message in the Multiple Character mod support page too, just in case it can be fixed on their end.

• 3 weeks later...