Free site/software to turn turn screenshots into AI art?

• 2 weeks later...

I do not recommend AI Mirror if you ever come across it.

Edited by belegost
On 5/18/2023 at 6:37 PM, Sister Asphyxia said:

My local AI art generator of choice is Stable Diffusion. Specifically; I use Automatic1111's Stable Diffusion along with a bunch of models, addons, etc from the civitai website.

iI have been looking at this but there's an awful lot of gloss and very little information on the web sites.  There's no mention of cost, where/how anything can be downloaded, storage requirements, etc.

Edited by Bluegunk
On 5/19/2023 at 12:37 AM, Sister Asphyxia said:

My local AI art generator of choice is Stable Diffusion. Specifically; I use Automatic1111's Stable Diffusion along with a bunch of models, addons, etc from the civitai website.

I'm running a RTX 3060, 16b of ram & a i7 -- 1024x1024 is the optimal resolution that my PC can handle. However thankfully Stable Diffusion has stellar upscaling abilities so you can up-rez it by a huge margin after the initial rendering) -- Your GPU needs to have 6gb of vram or more to run SD at a decent resolution.

Too bad  Stable Diffusion don't support AMD card. I have an RX 5700 xt. To you know any alternative software that support AMD?

• 9 months later...

Since I last posted, I've become basically adept at Stable Diffusion and I can really recommend it as a way forward.  The downside is the steep learning curve. There's a lot to learn and download, and it needs a lot of practice. But the long term gain is very satisfying.

Here's one of my efforts, a picture of Serana at Lakeview House (modded Lakeview) 

(I'm not sure what happened to create a cat on the lower left!}

SeranaFromSkyrim.thumb.jpg.7825169a12216bf5586fd1dffb49e048.jpg

Edited by Bluegunk