Blackthorn Alternate Start

Blackthorn Alternate Start

View File

1925062115_BlackthornAlternateStartOverview.thumb.jpg.034b44272ef1fc7b9bd0016856632799.jpg

Blackthorn features a robust system of passive income from the township and a fantastic player home you can create.

With over 400+ building items, this mod is not just an alternate start but a whole new reason for a new additional playthrough, all in the same place.

To begin the Dragonborn questline, talk with Jarl Balgruuf the Greater in Dragonsreach in Whiterun.

The house is also Multiple Adoptions meaning you can have six children in the place with TMPhoenix's " Hearthfire multiple adoptions" if you are so inclined.

1381804654_Screenshot2023-04-28132235.png.d62e2443c3fd22c8aa2dc1547dc76cd7.png

All support for this mod including bug fixes reports and feedback is handled in my Discord Server in the Bug fixing channel for Skyrim community.

Support us on Patron Or our Ko-fi

Please support following modders for there creations to make this mod.

blackthorn creator Ld50365

Scripting inspiration from TwinCrows

Lolicept Resources by LOLICEPT

Modders Resource-Weapon Racks-Bookshelves-Plaques-Mannequins by Eldiabs

Modular Crafting Table by Tueffel

OpenBooks Resource by Blary

Ingredients Wall Art Resource by Blary

Alchemy Clutter Resource by Blary

Insanity's Wall Charts 1.0 by InsanitySorrow

Insanity's Bath Towels 1.0 by InsanitySorrow 

Insanity's Washing Stuffs 1.0 by InsanitySorrow 

Soap Resource 1.0 by InsanitySorrow 

by Berts Bits And Bobs Resources For Modders by berticus0001

Additional Windmill Meshes - Resource by Phil by PhilSchmidheiny 

Modder's Resource Pack by Oaristys and Tony67

Resources for modders by Runspect 

Modders Resource by TRUEDRAGONBORN

Building kits and Other Items by Jet4571

If there is any modder I missed or any other issue relating to the content creators
please message me from discord at King667
#2621 and I will add you to the list.

1514602947_Screenshot2023-04-28133601.png.76bd0af244c785664d18af604d9a534c.png

Screenshot 2023-04-28 130705.png

Screenshot 2023-04-28 133601.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLCS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Selecting new game causes a sort of freeze. Can still move curser but the game never starts or leaves the main menu (although the menu disappears).

That happens when you got more than 1 mod that overwrites the main quest "Unbound", such as Realm of Lorkhan, Skyrim Unbound, or this mod I guess

Which makes me wonder, there is no mention about what you do to the main quest. If the idea is to start the game in a custom playerhome, wouldnt it have been easier to just make it an addon to Alternate Perspective instead, whats the reason for having it be a standalone?

Edited by Scrab
20 hours ago, Scrab said:

That happens when you got more than 1 mod that overwrites the main quest "Unbound", such as Realm of Lorkhan, Skyrim Unbound, or this mod I guess

Which makes me wonder, there is no mention about what you do to the main quest. If the idea is to start the game in a custom playerhome, wouldnt it have been easier to just make it an addon to Alternate Perspective instead, whats the reason for having it be a standalone?

Don't have those other mods. The only mod I have that overrites is Alternate start, which I was under the impression this mod was related to by the name. I guess that was my mistake.

10 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Don't have those other mods. The only mod I have that overrites is Alternate start, which I was under the impression this mod was related to by the name. I guess that was my mistake.

There are over a dozen mods called "Alternate Start", including the few I named :)

And if any of them conflict then the usual problem that occurs is that the main quest cant start properly because the esp records and the script content for that main quest dont overlap, like sending a package containing "star the game instructions" to the wrong address

From the player side, you just sit in a load screen forever because the script call that is supposed to get you into the game never happens

Edited by Scrab